All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 27'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dozendozenover 7 years ago
I'm loving this story, please keep posting frequently.

However I used to sail small boats when younger and my guess is that both boats would have capsized because you have to concentrate on sailing the boat to keep it upright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dozen, I agree on small boats and sex!

When I was in high school and college my future wife and I sailed a lot in small boats and we fucked like rabbits when we could make the time, but never while trying to sail the boats. Actually Mark and Elsa only engaged in oral or masturbation so that was a little more practical, but not much. You have to be very active in a small boat changing positions from side to side to balance the weight to keep the leeward rail out of the water. On a strong reach hanging out perilously balanced between the windward rail and the end of the mainsheet or what ever the jib operator is using is absolutely not a position for a blow job. But this is just fantasy so the small details are not the most important part of the "action"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3476 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...