Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had to shake his head at my observation, although he was laughing. "I love you, Elsa; I really love you."

After we found an empty chaise and lay down, Mark acted secretive and came over to whisper in my ear. "When I was out with Marcia, she reminded me of something I've been thinking about. I wanted you opinion and help."

I nodded, "I'm all ears."

"I sense that KC has become a sister, and I was thinking of getting her a ring. I have strong feelings of love for her, as I do for you and the others."

I nodded, "Oh, yes. I agree whole-heartedly. She fits in so well ... and she has a magic tongue I can well attest to."

Mark went on, "OK. I was also thinking of Brita. I know you all just met her a few days ago, but I feel something very special with her. She's more than just a friend and fuck buddy. I have a resonance with her that's ... unusual. We connect strongly on a spiritual level. She describes it as our inner-most beings are part of the same soul group ... along with the rest of you."

"I'm fine with Brita getting a ring too. I like her, and we've made love several times. I do feel unusually close to her, almost as if some inner part of her is embracing and making love to the same part of me. I think you should talk to the other women about both just to make them feel inclusive with you."

Mark looked at me strangely. "You are so smart. I was only going to ask you. You're my queen bee. I'll talk to the others."

Mark surreptitiously made the rounds over the next hour. He had various weak excuses for going from one of us to the next. I had to smile. If I hadn't known what he was doing, I wouldn't have guessed.

About six o'clock, he came back to me. He brought me a glass of wine and sat. He said in a hushed voice, "The others agree. KC and Brita are in."

I smiled and held out my clenched fist in a way that signaled that I wanted to drop something into Mark's hand. He put his palm under, and I opened my hand.

Two rings that matched the others we had dropped into Mark's hand.

"Wha ...! Elsa! How did you ...?" Mark was openly amazed.

I leaned in and kissed him. "Mark, we love the same people in the same way. I fell in love with KC instantly, probably before you did; I felt the same with Brita after just talking to her a week or so ago on the phone. I ordered the rings before we left home and brought them with me. I think they'll fit. Resizing is easy if there's a problem." I paused and then handed Mark a small box. He gave me a puzzled look. "There is a pretty broach in there for Margo. I figured you'd want to give the rings out tonight at dinner. Margo will feel left out if you don't have something for her, so you need your own words for the little circle pin that's in the box." I laughed and added, "A circle of purity and virtue for your favorite slut wife."

Mark laughed as he planted a big kiss on me. "I love you very much. Thank you for all you do for me."

12