All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 28'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

would have been better if lucas wasnt involved. way too many people involved already. most of the new people have pretty much tanked any interest in this anymore. really wish this had stop at the first four mark became coupled with. most of the sex is boring now. theres no actual love being written about between them for over fifteen chapters. its lame sex scene after lame sex scene. no really connection of love just i love you being said but not really meant in the actions of the characters. chapters one through six were stellar. then you took a major nose dive and decided to stop investing on the characters and gave us some thirteen year olds sex fantasies. youve bogged yourself down with which combo can i come up with now. i know ill add ten more unimportant people who have no real interesting thing to add to the overall plot and development of the title characters other than to screw a bunch of now boring people. you had a great thing going and ruined it with nonerotic orgies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Hope you add more women to the continual orgy, too many cocks to pussies right now in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

I know that Mark loved Elsa first and he's told her repeatedly not to leave him. What would happen if Elsa started shifting her focus on Lucas? Would there be jealously and tension between Mark and her? That's what I am hoping for. I'd like Mark to finally choose someone, I think it would be her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...