All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 47'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dozendozenover 7 years ago
As always *****

Mostly your English is good, but one sentence shocked me: "Behind Cindy, Mark, and I sat a huge mirror." Surely you would not say "Behind I sat a huge mirror."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Boring as usual. Not sure why I bother anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't read S&M

Corporal punishment should be flagged and moved to the first half of the last centry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disappointed

I have been enjoying your story up till now. I especially liked the idea that this is a billionaire but that didn't mean he considered the girls anything less than his equal. They were all on the same level despite their gender or financial standing. Now you go and have him spank the girls as if they are his naughty children. Big hole in the background of your story and very disappointing.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Worst chapter of all.

Just why have you spoilt the whole nature of the story with this ?

teslaownerteslaowneralmost 2 years ago

The appropriate reaction for Elsa and Cindy after the spanking was to stand up, say "Goodbye Mr Worthington. We will not stay with a man who physically abuses us. If you did it once you will do it again. We will be suggesting to our other sisters that they too leave before you beat one of them", and walked away. Domestic violence should NEVER be tolerated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...