Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy piped up, "My ass is still sore, but it is calming down." After a pause she asked, "You seriously wouldn't mind us going off and fucking a couple of dudes like that pair that were just here at the table?"

Mark grinned, "You know I get off on it. I'd want you home later, but if you want to go screw around, be my guest. I mean it; go have fun - sexy fun with them - erotic and physical fun. Think about how well your outing went where you met Deke, Ryan, Mike, and James. Do it again. You'll have fun, and if the guys don't pass muster, break their arms and come home." He laughed.

Cindy and I checked in with each other. We were horny and the more we talked about a couple of new guys the more intense those feelings became.

Cindy said, "Let's go ask them to dance and talk to them. If they're losers, we can just dance once and then do something else."

I nodded. We both stood, smoothed out our little mini skirts, and checked over each other to be sure we were each presentable. We walked up to where the guys were standing near the bar. They both smiled at us, surprised that we'd decided to come and talk to them

I said to the two of them, "I'm sorry we turned you down before. We talked about it, and would like to dance if the offer is still valid. My name's Elsa and this is my sister Cindy. We both gave our best 'come hither and you'll get lucky' smiles."

Both men simultaneously took our hands and led us to the dance floor.

12