All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 56'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally!!!!

Elsa may have just moved off my hate list. The discussion about trust, boundaries, and priorities was long overdue. Boundaries are the stuff of which trust is made. Love is not possible without trust. And without love no male/female relationship can last. I think of it as a pyramid that builds on itself. Love and the understanding of the needs and desires and willingness to work together is the preventive maintenance of relationships. This story to date has not been very specific about this and it has been an impossible fantasy to even imagine real people could do this. It doesn't matter what the boundaries are only that they are adhered to and maintained. Of course they could change over time. The conviction to adhere to whatever they are does not. Thanks for rounding out this tale. Thanks, 5* for the first time.

StewarttrigStewarttrigabout 2 months ago

You have some nice insights

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...