All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 57'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Good read, a little too short for my tastes, but still good read. Maybe next time add another Mark and then Elsa report to the next chapter.

From the last chapter looks like Elsa may be eventually getting 3 more sisters in Izzy, Chloe and Zoe.

Glad to see the return of Tanner as an antagonist, though someone who is smarter, wealthier, and politically connected would be a better choice of a future antagonist than a simple nut job like now escaped convict Tanner, maybe as the hidden hand behind Tanner's escape from prison, using proxies to do his/her dirty work.

Also, Mark & his sister-wives may want to consider fireproofing the exterior of the home, using metal framing and other fire resistant materials.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago
Great read

Would like longer chapters, but please keep them coming quickly

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
Can't believe it!

I have been excited about the new house. This is a set back. They need to find that Tanner idiot and kill him. Make him disappear. Kind of emotionally draining to also have the news about Brita, but with the distance I guess it all makes sense. Please keep the chapter coming as your time allows. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3495 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...