Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Van professed her love for me that night, and promised that she would never fake an orgasm or any kind of reaction with me or anybody else unless she was doing a shoot. She'd worried that I might think that. Scott and Anna had the same discussion about the same time. Both girls pledged that theonly time they would fake stuff was on camera, and even then they sometimes came or squirted or reacted in really passionate or erotic ways."

"How do you feel when Van and Anna fly out to L.A. to do more videos; to have sex with other men?" I was curious.

Wes laughed, "Scott and I compared notes. Thinking about what they're doing turns us both on. They come home to us, horny and desirable, and by that time we are nearly blind from watching their old videos and jerking off every day they've been away. I guess we're kind of cuckolds. We encourage our girlfriends to go off and fuck other guys."

"What else do they do out on the west coast?"

"Oh, I know what you're asking. Well, yeah, they do go to parties and fuck other guys. We hear about it, see photos or video clips of it sometimes, and we get the same reaction."

I asked, "They let you continue to play around, don't they?"

"They do, but we don't do much. If something drops into our lap, we might have some playtime, but mostly we wait for them. I love Van. I bought a ring, but don't tell her. I'm thinking I'll spring it on her on Valentine's Day. Scott's going to do the same thing with Anna."

"My lips are sealed. I won't say a word to them, but I think that's really romantic. In the meantime, all of you can still play around with others?"

"Of course. I wouldn't take that away from her, and she wouldn't restrict me."

I pushed, "So, you and I could continue to fuck into the future."

"Well, yeah, if that's what you want. I'm interested."

I teased, "Are you interested right now?"

Wes grinned, "I am, and after I lock the door I would like to show you my office where there is a very comfortable new sofa that I believe you might remember from last week when I think you indicated a similar interest."

I just grinned and slowly started to unbutton my blouse right there in the middle of the public waiting room and product display area for all the aviation toys sold at Air Ranch. Of course, I didn't expect anybody to come in the door at that time of day, but it could happen. I put my blouse on the counter, followed immediately by the skirt I'd been wearing. I'd gone braless and commando that day.

Being naked in a workplace has a unique feel to it, kind of like naughty but amplified about a thousand times. Wes and I stood and made out as we both achieved that very naughty state of dress by helping each other off with their clothes between kisses.

Wes then insisted that we go into the office area and lock the door. I teased him, but went willingly carrying my clothes.

"Who gets eaten first?" I asked as we both started to sit onto the modern sofa. I loved oral sex play – giving or receiving. I didn't want this episode to start any other way.

Wes said, "I am really hungry for some first-class, hot, drippy, pussy. I don't suppose you know where I could find some, do you?" As I sat he kept descending onto the carpet so he could munch happily away on my wet slit. I was one happy camper ten seconds later.

I was even happier a few minutes later when Scott unlocked the office door and came in. He broke into a large smile, and started to shed his clothes. Soon, an expert in cunnilingus was eating me, and I was sucking on a nice fat cock that kept getting harder by the second.

There was some changing around of positions. The guys liked it when I tried to take both of them into my mouth at the same time. Apparently, they weren't squeamish about their sexual organ touching that of another male when the object was not gay behavior, but a hot double blowjob.

Spit roasted. That's what happened in the flight office – a semi-public business setting. Well, sort of public; we'd locked the door. Pictures of airplanes hung on all the walls. A couple of model planes were strung from the ceiling. A large sectional map of the entire central U.S. filled part of one wall. All this business-oriented décor, and I had a cock sawing in and out of my pussy as I sucked on a hard cock right under it all. I was very naughty and I loved it.

12