All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 67'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great. Really did NOT want to see this as a storyline when you introduced more people who happen to be in porn. This has just become a big fucking shit show. God your story is shit. Im done.

WexenWexenabout 7 years ago
Yawn

I used to appreciate the stories but now because of the length and repetition this series it is becoming very boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I look forward to your story every day. Great job, don't let the assholes discourage you.

rbtddsrbtddsabout 7 years ago
Keep it "up"

I agree, keep the story going, enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Great job, don't let the assholes discourage you.

Disparaging another's opinion because they dare have one that's different from yours is a far better definition of asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Assholes?

I have to agree with the "ass holes". I admit I don't have to read anymore but was hopeful there would be a point to this big "family " and wonder if there ever will be a conclusion.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 7 years ago
I like the derversion , It is different !

Like I said I like it , it is different . Also glad you got it straightened out with 64 and Lite.

Thanks for the read looking forward to a long lived series .

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh huh

Why did I somehow already know that this was set in Virginia and Maryland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3307 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...