Billy and David - Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdtchaser62
mdtchaser62
33 Followers

David jumped to the bathroom to grab the Vaseline and gathered Billy's bath towel from the floor. Returning to the bed, he laid out the towel at the foot of the bed and moved a pillow in place for his lower back. He pulled Billy into a sensuously deep kiss and stroked his manhood back to full mast while working 2 fingers to prepare himself for Billy's girth. He then slicked Billy's member and positioned himself on the towel and pillow.

"Are you sure about this, David? I don't want to hurt you."

"As long as we start slow, it won't hurt much or for very long and, believe me, it'll be worth it."

David placed his heels just below Billy's shoulders with his knees bent to accommodate his rotund belly and reached around to help line things up.

"Now grab my thighs and go ahead and push, Billy. I'm ready."

David gave a slight gasp as his sphincter relented and let Billy past the gate. He did his best not to show he was in any pain.

"Oh my god. That's so tight."

"Now go a little deeper each time." David directed breathlessly.

Soon, Billy was balls deep and whimpering as David clenched the base of his shaft.

"This is incredible. I had no idea."

"Ok, Billy. You have the reins now. It doesn't hurt anymore and I'm ready for you to take charge. Watch my face and I'll watch yours. We can cum together."

Billy started slowly and ground his hips. David was fully erect again and oozing precum into and around his navel as each stroke tagged his prostate.

"I'm all yours, Billy. I love you and want you forever!" David watched Billy's eyes well with tears of joy, love and lust.

Billy's whimper turned to animal like grunts as he began to piston away with tears falling down his face.

Billy rounded 3rd and was heading for home, "Oh David. Oh David. I...Love...You..."

David was right there with him. They erupted simultaneously, quaking and panting.

After they caught their breath, David cleaned them up with the bath towel and they laid in each other's arms.

"I...I'm..." Billy couldn't finish his sentence.

"Please Billy. Tell me what you're feeling."

Billy confessed, "I know I'm done trying to get some girl to like me. I only want to be with you, David. I love you so much."

David responded, "I know this has got to be a big step for you. Have you thought about all the ramifications?"

"I've had two years to think about us. I'm absolutely sure this is what I want, especially after today. I talked about it with Nathan after I called you. He misses you a lot and has always considered you to be a part of our family. He was thrilled too that I had found you again and hoped you and I would get together. He's only 13. I think I'm his default guardian now, legally. Mom won't be back for 3 years and Gran and Gramps can't afford to care for us long term. I can get a 2nd part-time or a different full-time job. Do you think the 3 of us could be a family?"

"Nothing could make me happier, Billy. You know I love Nathan too. Let's get dressed and go take him out to dinner to celebrate as a family! We can start apartment hunting tomorrow."

mdtchaser62
mdtchaser62
33 Followers
12