Billy, Celeste and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No-one, silly. How could you forget something like that?"

At that Billy knew there had been no person called Celeste and definitely no worldly Celeste joining his in bed. He'd been dreaming – a pathetic over-sexed dream.

After settling in at work Billy called the janitor.

"Hi Charlie – Billy McNabb, internal audits manager, 11th floor.

"Is that so?"

"You disappoint me Charlie; I thought you would remember me. I'm the guy who helped you polish off all those half empty bottles of beer after last year's Christmas party and kept a look-out while you had your way with those two drunken women from our word processing unit."

"Ah, yes – the skinny guy from the 11th floor. You should have fucked those two women - they were really eyeing you up. What do you want?"

"The name of the driver of that yellow pick-up in Space 27."

"That's easy – sales staff trainer from your outfit – Mrs Ida Knowles."

"Thanks Charlie."

"If you're trying to get a leg over her she finishes work at 5.30."

"Thanks Charlie."

Billy walked behind Mrs Knowles to the parking lot.

"Nice wheels," he said.

"If you must know, Mr McNabb, it's too uncomfortable for me – typically like a man; looks good on the outside but inside there's nothing satisfying."

"Why drive it then?"

"It's my son's – he's in London. At least it's better than traveling to work by bus plus a long walk at the finish."

"Care to come across the road for a drink with me, Mrs Knowles?"

She was overweight with mean eyes and the suggestion of a moustache.

"What, so you can get me drunk and screw me. No thank you. You are evil, Mr McNabb, positively evil. You'd be a suitable candidate for castration."

Billy went home for dinner and his mom was at him again asking why he didn't bring home a lovely young woman; she wanted grandchildren.

"I try mom, but they all seem to want blond guys with sport cars."

"Well dye your hair and buy a sports car – in fact I'll give you the money for it."

"Thanks, I'll think about it. I rather like my hair the color it is."

"Well, don't let me die before I see my grandchildren."

After dinner Billy went for walk through the park and heard a woman scream. He went running towards the sound in a thicket of trees and as he approached two men ran off. He found a nude woman trying to jump up and pull her clothes off a high branch.

Billy's mouth fell open as he saw her big tits flop up and down as she jumped. She had a bit of a belly and her pussy only had hair at the top.

"Thanks – you saved me from a nasty fate."

"They didn't dick you?"

"No, they just three my clothes up here and then you came charging towards them. I hope I'm not embarrassing you being undressed?"

"No, I've seen it all in girlie mags."

"But not real live girlies?"

"Well, if you must know I tend to attract the shy ones who like leaving some of their clothes on."

"Ah, how cute – almost a virgin."

Billy blushed and jumped up and began pulling her clothes down. "Should I turn around while you dress?"

"No, I'll like you to dress me; I'll tell you what to do."

Billy caught her eyeing the outline of his boner. He thought he should head for home – fast.

"Thank you for saving me," the nude woman said, hugging and kissing him. She then said, "Well Mr Hero, my name is Celeste Oliver – what's yours."

"Billy, Billy McNabb."

"Well Billy Billy McNabb, let's be getting some clothes on to me before perverts come along."

Billy couldn't believe it. He'd dreamt about a Celeste – a Celeste very different to this one – but now he'd met a real one. He thought about his top drawer in his office desk and named five distinctive items – not scissors and paper clips - in that drawer. Satisfied with the answers, he became confident he was not dreaming.

Billy dressed Celeste, not caressing her, but it still took quite a time and they both noticed her nipples indicated her body was responding to this bizarre attention – well, they were strangers; neither commented.

"Sorry me and my clothes were sweaty – I was on a run when attacked, trying to get some of my flab off my body."

"Don't reduce your breasts too much."

"Oh, what do we have here – someone with a fetish for titties."

Billy blushed but enjoyed the intelligent tease; she was on to him.

"Are you calling the cops?"

"And tell them what? With no evidence they'll probably arrest you."

Billy thought it was a good idea she didn't call them and said if she intended running in the park towards dusk in future, perhaps he should run with her.

"Really – you'd do that for me?"

Billy nodded and said it would do him good to run again; he'd slackened off over winter.

On the fourth evening of running together they had become very friendly, as people who run and sweat together tend to do. They were sharing a booster energy drink leaning against her car.

"Billy, I want to tell you something very personal; I've never sucked a cock."

Billy coughed on his drink and that allowed him to recover his composure. "I'd be willing to help out."

"And all my girl-friends as well?"

Billy boggled until he realized he was being teased.

"When do you want to do it?" he croaked.

She said Saturday night – she'd take him out on a date to reward him for rescuing her and for just being a good guy.

"I guess if we're getting down to that we can start kissing," Billy said bravely and was pleased to see her blush as she nodded.

They kissed sweetly, like two teenagers, although he was thirty-two and she twenty-seven. Celeste had told Billy she managed her father's office and she lived in his apartment at Riverside he kept for his girlfriends but had rather lost interest in that activity in the last couple of years.

Billy's mom serving dinner late after he showered when returning from running, asked was he having sex with his new girl-friend yet?

"The answer is no and that's not a proper question to ask me."

"But Billy, time's running out for me; I want to see grandchildren."

Billy patted his divorced mom affectionately and reminded her she was only fifty-three.

Saturday dawned fine and was one of the longest days in Billy's life. At last he was pulled away from pacing like a lion in his bedroom by the sound of a vehicle horn. "Bye mom," he said, kissing her and walked out to the waiting cab and nonchalantly waved his version of a cute greeting to Celeste with her face showing at the rear window. Because they would be drinking she'd insisted they travel by cab and as she lived at Riverside she'd pick him up on the way through to the city centre.

As the cab pulled away he kissed her, feeling relaxed with his dick nicely dormant. But she changed that, sending his blood racing and his dick rising when she fluttered her tongue into his ear and whispered, "Is that thing of yours fully charged?"

It was a question so he was bound to answer: "Yes, but you're not having it unless you remove your teeth."

Celeste's slight nervousness evaporated. Her pearly whites parted and she shook in laughter crying, "God, you're funny."

That set the tone for the evening. He remembered that she she arrived for the nightly run she drove a luxury model Lexus. The first time he'd seen it Billy had the fleeting thought did she also work at night as a prostitute. Well, office manager for one's father didn't sound like a high paying job. This was a little puzzling.

During dinner he had his thinking straightened out: Celeste's father was a commercial property developer employing from twenty to forty people, depending on projects currently under-way, and she managed the office.

"What's your title?"

"Managing director."

When he recovered from that shock Billy said she was young for a position of that responsibility. She explained she'd worked in the company from the aged of sixteen during school breaks and had worked there fulltime since graduating from college. "When mom finally died fifteen months ago from a brain tumor, daddy decided I was ready for greater responsibility so gave me her job as MD. I seem to have survived in the role – we're making more money that ever before."

In the restaurant she asked him where he'd like to be sucked.

Billy replied on the dick.

"No, silly," she giggled. "I'll go under the table here and do it here if you wish."

That turned Billy deathly white. "Somewhere safe," he croaked. "We could take a room."

"Sorry Billy, I'm not the type of girl who hires rooms by the hour. We could go back to your bedroom but it would be less complicated if we went to Riverside – my apartment, don't you think?"

"Sure – it will also be less embarrassing for you taking your teeth out in your own home." She laughed and said, "Billy Billy McNabb, you're weird but I rather like you."

_ _ _

As Celeste's exploratory tongue tip touched the more than ready tip of Billy's dick she almost was blasted with cum. Billy closed his eyes and imagined himself swimming in a cesspit full of alligators and that took him off the boil.

Soon into the feat, Celeste took her mouth away to remove a hair from between her teeth and looked up at him – his eyes still closed – and said, "God, you have long eye lashes like a woman; I find that s-o-o sexy." Suddenly Billy was back with the alligators all trying to remove his penis.

When his tip was touching the back of her throat – or more accurately, in her mouth a couple of inches – Billy decided he could relax. If he blew now it would be what she expected. Or would it? Did she realize doing this she could end up choking on cum? That fear was as effective as swimming with alligators. She sucked on and on and jacking the length not in her mouth until she was panting, face brightly red and sweat beaded on her brow. She had to stop for a rest.

"God, you should have this thing up my cunt – I'd get you away much faster."

That unexpected gross comment brought Billy to the boil.

"I'm ready," he gasped. "Do you want it steamed down your gullet or creamed over your tits?"

"Yuk, not down my throat unless you'll only spew a little bit."

"No, you're got me on the boil."

"Then over my tits," Celeste said, tearing off her lacy top and bra.

"Tell me when you're going to fire," she said to Billy, who was leaning back fully clothed in the chair; now he was sweating.

"Squeeze my balls and let me see you dribble saliva on my tip and then pull that soft skin just below the head up over the head, back again and repeat the process."

She dribbled and began jacking him, asking "Like this?"

"Yes," he groaned. "Point to when you want the cum to land."

"On my tits," she giggled.

"You have it aimed at your eyes," he groaned, turned very red.

Before she could react part of the first string went into Celeste's mouth, over her nose and into her right eye. She screamed but kept on the job and hosed her breasts with the next three ejaculations.

Keeping her right eye closed, not bothering to wipe it, Celeste raved on about this being one of the most exciting moments of her life, leaving Billy thinking she'd obviously not had much excitement in her life.

"Oh yuk," she said. "Look at the cum dripping off my tits on to your black shirt. Whatever will your mom say when she smells old cum and finds the evidence?"

"Faint from the memory of almost forgotten lust I suppose," Billy offered.

"Don't express such disgusting thoughts Billy – she's your mom."

Celeste unbuttoned his shirt to wash it, looking quite a picture with swaying cum streaked tits with fully erect nipples.

Overcome with lust, Billy said, "I could fuck you continuously through to Christmas."

"Oh God," Celeste moaned, knowing it was only early May. Power surged through her and she ripped the last shirt button right off the shirt, leaving a small hole." She looked dismayed but Billy saved the day, saying he'll tell his mom he caught it on the door handle of the cab.

"But that's lying to your mom."

"I know, a dreadful offence, but in taking the rap for that I save your honor."

"Oh Billy," Celeste cried, throwing herself down to kiss him, really covering his shirt with cum.

As Billy followed Celeste to the laundry in a kitchen cupboard he asked what they would do while the shirt was drying.

"Well, the plan was I would gradually introduce myself to sex with you over the next month from tonight," she said. "There's been a revise of plan – you stay the night and we'll enjoy the month's ration of sex all in one night. That is, unless you have objections."

"No, that's a great idea – very efficient actually and I did arrive with a full tank."

"Oh Billy, that's wonderful. I'm really only used to man-on-top sex – perhaps you could show me the ropes."

"Great idea, Celeste. "You get the rope, a feather duster and some sticky tape. You don't have a couple of masks, handcuffs and a theatrical make-up kit around here, do you?"

12