All Comments on 'Billy Ray'

by Ford2020

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Very good writing. Enjoyed , always like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lacks substance

The story needs shoring up. It has decent bones but you need to add another chapter. Less sex more reality, Billy Ray getting off drugs and booze, finding a job in the town where Colby will be attending University. Have Colby become emersed in his studies, get a part time job, and date Billy Ray. Then after the first semester or so they can move in together turning their hookup into a relationship. Helpful suggestion: read "Preachers Son" by Rob Colton similar theme, better story line.

DonRDonRalmost 10 years ago
Intense

The intensity of this encounter really got to me as did the redemption (if you will) of Billy Ray by Colby. The raw emotions are the key here, and I think you nailed that, so to speak. Hope to see another chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job

I liked your story and it got better with each page. I would like to see Jamal and Try find out what gay love is like like our two heroes. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

I would love to see another installment. This story was hot, and I loved that it had some plot to it. So.. Another one? Lol (;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Excellent

dramatardramataralmost 10 years ago

Thank you, another chapter? ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a lovely story. It had a great flow too, not just about two ppl getting laid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent! More!

This was very well done, nicely paced in the revelations of both Colby and Billy Ray's desires & hopes. I agree, that this beginning is ripe for more chapters, developing Scott's and their families' reactions, Billy Ray's redemption & inevitable struggles to put prison behind him & build a new life with Colby where he can hold his head high.

As much as I like Rob Colton's "Preacher's Son" (just re-read it) it is NOT a better storyline. Go for it Ford 2020, & don't make us wait another 7 years for a story from you. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lesson

The lifeguard isn't smart. He has no obligation to confront people outside of the pool property, especially considering its three black males doing illegal activity. If anything he is only supposed to call the police and leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
your requested feedback

suggestion: Try making shorter paragraphs, it makes your story much easier to read.

Content was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is a little racist, just at the beginning- do you need top specify that they are black and therefore more dangerous? Just let it be. Otherwise great story, I like the tenderness of the romance.

RichardAlanBeatyRichardAlanBeatyalmost 10 years ago

A real page turner, HOT, yet touching too. You're getting better all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice read

I really liked the story and the ending. However the stereotype about black people was a bit off putting and racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love the story! Thank you for writing it. Nice to have an interracial story with romance as the plot instead of an attempt of one guy dominating/humiliating the other one. It was super cute

Mystic896Mystic896over 9 years ago
THIS IS NICEEEEE.....

I love the fact that it is an interracial romance/love story and not some hanky panky bdsm and humiliating scenes that usually mark most gay interracial stories here. i am glad i got to read it.

Keep it up and thanks

StellaKitten3StellaKitten3about 9 years ago

A few issues with tenses but I LOVE the plot Sooo hot! And the character development :) I like picturing the contrast between Billy's big tall dark muscular body and Colby's small short light toned body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

Continue with this story please I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want that black cock

I have never had a black man butt this story had me stroking and shooting a nice load. Love to get me some of that Billy-Ray cock

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

would live for you to add more to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFord2020@Ford2020
110 Followers
Texas born and bred, longtime Dallas resident, totally gay but love reading and viewing straight romance and erotica