Billy Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers

Following Billy Ray, Colby rounded the cinderblock wall separating the locker rooms from the concourse, and made it to poolside just in time to see Billy Ray stretch his long masculine frame and dive head first into the shadowy waters. Even in the fading evening light, the young lifeguard could plainly see that Billy Ray had lost none of his fine athleticism, though he was years removed from his high school glory days. If anything he seemed even more toned, more fit, and it occurred to Colby that perhaps prison had provide Billy Ray with other ways to work out and build his form.

But who was he kidding? Colby may have noted with appreciation Billy Ray's fine lean body, but from the instant he sloughed off his boxers, the boy's attention was entirely riveted onto the former athlete's chocolate brown dick and balls from the front, and his round, hairy, meaty ass from the rear. And that was nothing new either. Back in the day, Colby had spent hours stealing glances of Billy Ray's beautiful body in action with Scott when the two of them played endliess rounds of one-on-one in the Thorsen's backyard. Billy Ray didn't hesitate to strip down to a pair of thin nylon gym shorts which quickly became sweat-soaked and revealing as they vied for bragging rights, never suspecting that a certain young swimmer was watching his every move from an upstairs window. Later in the night, Colby would stretch out on his bed, close his eyes and slowly beat off at the sexy memory of his dark-skinned hero, recalling every line and bulge of his body.

Never once did Colby think he would get a chance to actually see Billy Ray naked, let alone stand and admire him as he streaked effortlessly through water like some swarthy sexy sea god. Colby switched on a bank of lights around the periphery of the pool, and felt his breath catch in his throat. He wondered if Billy Ray had any idea just how magnificent he was.

"You really swim great," he called out to Billy Ray, then immediately regretted just how stupid that sounded. Billy Ray lifted his head out of the water and grinned.

"So what are you waiting for, little Thorsen—and invitation? Get your butt in here and join me."

"That's OK," Colby muttered and self-consciously took a step back from the edge of the pool when Billy Ray approached him. He tugged the bottom of his tank top down over the increasing bulge in his swim trunks, hopeful Billy Ray would not notice anything in the dim light.

"What's the big deal? You're the swim champ here, not me. Come on in."

"Better not. It's sorta against the rules."

"You ever do anything that's not in a rulebook, Colby boy? Or maybe you just lost your nerve. A couple of years ago, I watched you dive off a high board in front of a crowd of people four different times and you did it perfect every time. You had a backbone made of steel then."

Colby's mouth dropped open. "You saw me compete?"

"Sure did," said Billy Ray. "And it was my own fault too. Your big bro kept goin' on about how good you were in that swimming stuff; and so finally to shut him up, I told him it wasn't a real sport if it didn't involve a few guys knocking their heads together. Well, that really set him off, and he drug me to your next meet and made me sit through every round of it until you were eliminated. Well, goddamn if you didn't make it all the way to the finals, where you lost to some skinny kid from outta town. You were robbed."

"I can't believe it," said Colby aghast. "You saw me dive."

"I saw you dive plenty times. After that I went to a coupla more meets with Scott."

"Oh my god, I still can't believe it."

"You didn't know that Scott went to your meets?"

"No, I didn't know you did. Why didn't he ever tell me?"

"Who knows?" said Billy Ray. "Probably didn't think it was any big deal. Scott and me went a lot of places, did a lot of things back then. We were tight."

"OK," said Colby who abruptly stripped off his tank top, "you want to see me dive? Fine, here it comes." The boy took several long steps backward, then took a running start toward the pool. Then several feet in front of the edge he executed a perfect diving arc into the shimmering water, knifing into it so smoothly that there was hardly any splash at all. He glided deep beneath the waves near the bottom until he was on the far side of the pool, the briefly surfaced, breathed, and submerged again, propelling himself with ease until he approached the corner where Billy Ray was waiting. When he bobbed up again, Colby threw his head back and smiled, flicking the water away from his glowing face. And then with no warning at all, Billy Ray wrapped his long arms around the young swimmer, pulled him into an embrace, and kissed him hard and deep.

After several minutes a visibly shaken Colby pulled away, breathless and unnerved.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, I thought it was . . . kinda obvious."

"You can't do that," said Colby. "You can't be gay."

"I gotta say this wasn't the reaction I was expecting," said a thoroughly confused Billy Ray. He reached for the boy again, but Colby eluded him and raced for the exit bar. Billy Ray followed but was no match for the speed and agility of Colby who scrambled up the metal ladder and was out of the water in a flash. When Billy Ray climbed onto the landing, he found the kid sitting on a nearby bench, wiping the water away with a towel and watching him intently. More confused than ever, Billy Ray reached for his own towel and began wiping the water out of his face and hair.

"Well, fuck," said Billy Ray who suddenly found himself in a very awkward situation. "Seems like I misread that one big-time, huh? Sorry, kid. Won't happen again."

"You big fucking phony!" cried Colby, his voice quaking with emotion. "You don't get to be gay. Not now. Not after all the times I had to sit and listen to you and my brother drone on about women. It was hour after hour about nothing but women—the women you loved and the women you wanted and the women you wanted to fuck. On and on. And I listened to that, and for what? Just so I could be near you. I can't believe you put me through that torture so that now, years later, you can decide it was all just a big mistake, and—poof!—now you're gay."

"Hey, chill out, slick. Nobody's talking about goin' gay."

Colby stared at Billy Ray. "Now I'm confused. Didn't you just kiss me . . . or was I dreaming that?"

"Right now you're being a little turd. Why do you wanna do that? Why do you have to put label on it? Look, kid, I was just reacting to that dive of yours. It was fantastic. It gave me this feeling like when I was flying down the field and stretching out my hands and catching that long one one on my fingers. I just wanted to show you . . . how I felt. Jesus, you civilians have to slap a damned label on everything."

"Civilians—I don't understand."

"That's what we cons called people on the outside. Look, I admit I'm not the same guy you knew back then. A hell of a lot of things have changed since then. I've changed. I spent more than two years of my life behind bars, and I can't go back to being the same dumb kid I was then. All I thought about was women—girls, y'know. I thought they were everything. But you don't spend two years surrounded by a thousand men without so much as a picture of a woman in sight, and not have your perspective changed. Look, Colby, I'm not sayin' I don't still love women, because I do. But now, I realize that there are some guys, some special guys, who can get to me in ways like a woman can."

Billy Ray stood up and took a few steps in the direction of the locker room before turning back. "Look, I'm gonna go grab my clothes and take off, let you close up this place. It's been a trip seein' you again, kid. Give my regards to your brother. Tell him I still think of him now and then."

"So am I special?" asked Colby.

Billy Ray grinned. "Colby boy, you're the bomb."

Minutes later inside the locker room, Billy Ray pulled on his boxers and jeans, but paused when he heard Colby at the entranceway.

"Now I don't want you to go," Colby said. "Would it make a difference if I said I always thought of you as special too—just about the most special guy I've ever known? In fact, I crushed on you so hard back then that I still wonder how anyone, including you, couldn't have seen it."

"OK, so maybe I did notice it once or twice," smiled Billy Ray coyly. "And sometimes maybe I even thought,Damn, that's one cute kid. If he was a girl, I'd be all over that."

This time Colby didn't wait for Billy Ray to make a move. He did it himself. He reached for the tall young man and pulled him into a kiss. He purred when Billy Ray's strong arms encircled him, and melted inside when he felt himself being enveloped by the former athlete's warm firm body. Billy Ray backed Colby against the cinderblock wall and proceeded to try to swallow him up with his mouth and tongue.

They kissed long and hard, Colby thrilling to the magnetic heat of Billy Ray's form, the hard physicality of his touch, even the rough scrape of his mustache and soul patch on the young swimmer's smooth face. When their lips finally parted, Colby unleashed a deep groan and crumpled against the muscular body, nuzzling and licking Billy Ray's hot sweet skin. Starting with his neck, Colby began trailing his tongue across the wide expanse of flesh, kneading and stroking it, palming it, and letting his hands range freely over the marble-smooth, hairy pecs. Colby crunched down to taste the large dark areolae. Simultaneously he could feel Billy Ray's hands roaming his body, sliding over his shoulders and back, and down along his hips to the rounded contour of his butt. The feel of those big rough hands was electric to Colby, more thrilling than he ever imagined, and he sighed at the delicious pressure they exerted.

Colby sucked first one and then the other of Billy Ray's black erect nipples into his mouth, gently nipping at them, and thoroughly enjoying their slightly salty, slightly sweet taste. Billy Ray reacted with a huge groan when Colby bit down a little harder on one nipple, and the boy felt a massive shudder move through the young man's entire body. So overwhelming was the reaction that Billy Ray was forced to ease Colby's mouth away from his sensitive tit, just so he could recover. When Colby looked up into Billy Ray's face, he saw an expression riven with desire.

Dropping to his knees, Colby pressed his mouth over the prominent bulge in Billy Ray's jeans, then briefly squeezed it before unbuttoning the pants and then tugging them down. Billy Ray helped get the jeans and his boxer briefs off, exposing his thick fearsome cock to view. It was wide and dark, laced with veins, and framed in a tangle of black pubes. Colby reached for it and lifted it up as if to examine it from every angle, then pressed his face fully into the steamy heat of Billy Ray's crotch. With his nose nestled deep in that moist hairy bush, Colby drank in the intense sweaty musk of the young man, absorbing his heat, and letting it fill his senses.

"Fuck," groaned Billy Ray when he felt young Colby lick his balls, and then slowly begin sucking them into his mouth. The young man shifted his weight and leaned against the cinderblock wall, lest his shaky knees begin to buckle underneath him. Colby proved keenly adept at tonguing Billy Ray's big, hairy, low-hangers, and after several minutes of having his balls thoroughly tickled and teased, Billy Ray glanced down, fully expecting the young swimmer to move on to his cock. But Colby had other ideas. He pulled away from Billy Ray, suddenly turned him around, and plunged his eager tongue directly into the young man's muscular ass.

"What the fuck!" gasped Billy Ray, looking over his shoulder, attempting to pull away from the boy's grasp. He was surprised when young Colby pulled him firmly back into position so he could eat his ass some more. Billy Ray continued to groan and squirm and grumble, but Colby was undaunted, licking and flicking his tongue ever deeper into the former athlete's juicy hole. It wasn't the first time Colby had munched on an aggressive young man's ass. The knowledge that he was probably the first to taste the funky pleasures of a hot virgin manly hole made the boy's insides fairly thrum with desire. It was true no one had ever tried to plumb the depths of Billy Ray's manhole, and he could hardly believe how good it felt—he would definitely have to explore this particular activity again very soon. But right now it was his cock that was aching for attention, so he carefully extracted Colby's tongue from his ass, wheeled around and pulled the boy's hot beautiful mouth onto his twitching cock.

"God-damn," groaned Billy Ray at the sweet relief of having his mandick enveloped in the moist heat of a hungry mouth. He was delighted to see that Colby was just as good at sucking cock as he was at licking ass, and that was saying something. Billy Ray's ass still tingled from the fine tongue-lashing Colby had given it, and now all those sweet sensations were being foisted onto his super-sensitive fuckstick.

Colby was no stranger to sucking dick; in fact, he had taken a crack at some of the biggest and baddest cocks in school, those belonging to the football and basketball jocks. Those guys were always on the lookout for a hot blow job, and didn't much care if it came from a guy or a girl. When word got around that Colby was both willing and able to deliver good head, the jocks didn't hesitate to come calling. It was with this level of experience that Colby took on Billy Ray, suckling his impressive-sized rod like a champ. Billy Ray wasn't just long, he was thick, with veiny ridges encircling the girth of his chocolate-brown shaft. Colby knew that the secret to pleasing suck a big cock was in taking his time, and so even as he wrapped his lips around the swarthy monster, he made sure to relax and enjoy every inch of it as it snaked its way inside him.

Minutes later when Billy Ray felt the full length of his cock disappear into Colby's deep velvety throat, the young man threw back his head and growled. It was like sinking his rod into pure silk and he could not remember ever feeling anything so tantalizing. The amazing part was to see how well young Colby tolerated his log in his throat, showing no signs of gagging. Of course Colby could not hold Billy Ray so deep inside for long, but the boy hardly seemed overwhelmed when after only a moment's rest he pulled Billy Ray back in for another deep throating. After this show of dexterity Colby pulled back on Billy Ray's dick and began to lapping the smooth glossy head, sucking down the generous flow of tangy precum. Finally Billy Ray pulled the young swimmer to his feet and back him against the wall, covering his mouth with is own and kissing him long and hard.

"I want you to fuck me. Do you want to?" whispered Colby into Billy Ray's ear as the muscular young man began humping the boy against the cinderblock wall. As if by answer, Billy Ray pulled the youth over to the long wooden bench, bent Colby forward over the bench, opened his asscheeks with his fingers and pressed his tongue into the exposed pink bud.

"Ohhh god," moaned Colby as the sudden pang of sensation hit his bunghole. It was a feeling both sharp and sweet, and sent a tingling pleasure wave through his body. Colby dropped his head to the bench and surrendered his crack to Billy Ray even more, languishing in the heady thrill of this moment. After a few minutes Billy Ray replaced his tongue with a couple of his fingers, pushing the gobs of spit deeper into the crevice. With one last caress he moved into position behind the waiting boy. He poised his cock on the slick opening and gave it a firm push. He could feel Colby tensing up.

"Relax, Colby. You're tighter than a drum. You sure you're up for this?"

"Yeah, I want it," breathed Colby. To say he wanted it was to make an understatement. Colby couldn't begin to count the number of times he had fallen asleep dreaming of this moment. But he was anxious too. He had only been fucked a few times, and never by a manrod as big or intimidating as Billy Ray's. But one thing was cetain: There was no else Colby wanted to fuck him more than Billy Ray. With a superhuman effort, he strained again the incoming invader and did not let up until he felt the wide cockhead breach his sphincter.

"Oh, god!" gasped Colby at the sudden shock of pain.

"Fuck," exhaled Billy Ray as the head of his dick popped into the boy's hole. With determined effort he pressed on, filling Colby's tight cavity inch by inch until the last of his dark mansnake disappeared into the quivering boy. Though the heat on his dick felt tremendous, Billy Ray resisted the urge to immediately start pounding the silky ass. Instead, he gave Colby as much time as he needed to adjust, not wanting to ruin this for him. As Colby's breathing slowly began to return to normal, Billy Ray began to move, slowly at first, matching his fucking rhythm to the rhythm of Colby's breathing.

"How ya doin', boy? How's that feel?"

"Fucking amazing."

Billy Ray continued to increase the force of his fuckstrokes. He pulled farther out and drove further in, plumbing the depths of Colby's delicious fuckhole. There was still resistance inside, just enough to tighten around his dick and create a sweet friction that drove him crazy with lust. Billy Ray had always run hot in sex, the more he fucked the hotter his body got until the touch of his dick was like being seared by a firebrand. But now he could see that in Colby he had met his match, a boy whose body absorbed all his fire and blazed with a glow of its own.

Billy Ray snaked his arms around the slender boy and drew him in tight against his cock. He wanted to feel them moving together, his cock like a heated sledgehammer coming down on Colby's hot sweet anvil of an ass. By now he was grunting with every stroke, sweating and sliding forward on the bench, his fuckstick so alive with feeling that it fairly danced inside the boy, sending heated electric charges right down to his toes. He began to feel like he was floating on a wave of heat. Only belatedly did he realize how dangerously close to cumming he was getting, and so with great effort he pulled back, let go and finally disengaged completely from the quivering young swimmer.

"What's wrong?" gasped Colby. "Why'd you stop?"

Billy Ray caught his breath. "Gotta slow down," he said. "Dammit, Colby, you're burnin' me up."

Colby stood up and wiped away the beads of sweat framing his brow. He stepped into Billy Ray's arms. "Am I really burning you up?" he said. "Good. I want to burn you up."

Billy Ray laughed and nuzzled his neck. "Little fucker. What are you tryin' to do: kill me?"

"Maybe. A little. But what a way to go."

Billy Ray backed Colby onto the long wooden bench and laid him flat. He lifted and spread his legs, and then bending low he licked the smooth wet boycunt. With eyes firmly fixed on Colby's face he planted his cock on the tender pussy lips and drove back in. This time he met no resistance. The young swimmer merely threw back his head and groaned deeply, arching his back and welcoming every inch that Billy Ray was pouring into him. A renewed sense of urgency took over Billy Ray's fucking. He penetrated strong and hard, ramming his steely cock as deep as it would go. Instinctively he knew this was not going to last much longer and he was determined to make it the single most intense physical encounter either one of them had ever had. From the way Colby was writhing underneath him and grabbing for his body and groaning and grunting with every thrust, he knew the boy was enjoying this just as much as he was. Finally the youth cried out and pulled Billy Ray down on top of him, clamping his lips over the young man's gaping mouth.

Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers