Billy Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes they kissed even as Billy Ray continued to fuck, hungrily joining their bodies in every way that was possible. It felt as though their torsos were glued together, held tight with layers of sweat and heat. When their mouths did separate Billy Ray groaned into Colby's ear.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so close. Can you cum?"

Colby clung tight to him, not wanting this moment to end. "No, Billy Ray, not yet. Keep fucking me. Please . . . just a little while longer."

But the look on Billy Ray's face told a different story, and Colby knew it. The young man was already beyond the point of no return, fighting a losing battle and sinking fast, and so he grabbed the boy, kissed him, and then let go.

"Oh, fuck, baby, this is it! Can help it, I'm cummin'. . ."

Billy Ray began to spasm. It was as if every muscle in his body was clenching and unclenching. Still quaking he fell forward onto Colby, nearly knocking the wind out of the boy. He began churning out a series of white hot cum-blasts so deep inside Colby that he was forced to cry out.

"Oh god, Billy Ray!"

Colby shook in Billy Ray's arms. He was being buffeted by a tsunami of cum that filled up and overflowed his chute, and every successive blast-wave pushed him ever closer to that same tipping-point. With one last desperate yelp, Colby erupted. Flailing about in Billy Ray's grip, he began blasting long fingers of silvery white cum all over his chest and belly, and onto Billy Ray's stomach as well.

They lay tangled together on the bench for some time, unable or unwilling to move, savoring the blissful calm now enveloping them. When they finally did rouse themselves, they were surprised to see what a sweaty, sticky mess they had become. Wordlessly Colby guided Billy Ray over to the showers where he put them both under a hot cleansing spray. They said little, but stayed close to each other, and slowly began washing each other's body, sensually gliding their hands over those sensitive contours of the chest, back and ass. They saved the best for last, soaping and caressing each other's cock, and thereby slowly starting to reawaken the lust inside them again.

They were barely out of the shower and still soaking wet when Colby, unable to resist the sight of Billy Ray's magnificent weapon, dropped to his knees and pulled the young man's cock into his mouth. Billy Ray shook his head in amazement.

"Damn, I just came and you've already got me hard again."

Colby glanced up at Billy Ray and smiled before he began sucking his dick in earnest. The boy loved the look of surprise and wonder on the former athlete's face, and especially loved the fact that he was the one who put that look there. Billy Ray's cock had turned rock hard and already was starting to leak precum. Colby could hear a slight rumbling in the young man's throat as he picked up the pace of his sucking, stimulating the cockhead with delicate tongue action and drawing out even more of the clear tart nectar. After several minutes he pulled more of the long shaft into his throat and held it there, using more tongue and throat pressure to stroke and invigorate it. This time around, Colby had a pretty good idea what Billy Ray liked in a blow job and he wasn't about to miss his chance to make Billy Ray squirm and groan in pleasure.

To say Billy Ray was impressed by Colby's cocksucking skills would be to make an understatement. Just looking at the smooth-faced boy, he never could have guessed the kid would have the level of experience needed to know how to treat a man's cock so well. After a couple of years behind bars, Billy Ray certainly knew a good blow job when he got one. It is perhaps not particularly surprising that Billy Ray received more than his share of sexual offers in the clink considering he was a tall, well-built, good-looking, young black man with an impressive piece of equipment he didn't mind sharing. Of course he didn't arrived in prison with that state of mind. He had been strictly hetero in the beginning, and had every intention of staying that way. But he learned right away that things in prison were nothing like they were on the outside. For one thing, perfectly normal-looking masculine men thought nothing of walking up to him and propositioning him right in the open. And he came to understand that many of the men accepting those offers were entirely straight on the outside, but accepted the fact that the only way they were going to get their shafts serviced inside the walls was if another hombre did it for them.

Something else surprising Billy Ray found out pretty quickly was that when it came to giving head, men were often way better at it than women because they knew just how to treat another guy's dick to give it maximum pleasure. There were dudes in prison who had dedicated themselves to the idea of sucking cock, and Billy Ray became convinced that these hombres loved mandick more than anything else. But perhaps the most shocking lesson Billy Ray had to learn was that sometimes getting pleasure from another guy, and giving it in return, could be just as intensely rewarding as anything he had experienced with a girl. On more than one occasion in the yard when he caught sight of some sleek sexy young dude walking by, cocky and full of himself, just the thought of possibly fucking that fine ass made Billy Ray's rod jump. And then in the solitude of his mind, his thoughts would stray to another time and place, and to another young fellow he once knew, a certain towheaded young swimmer, and for a moment Billy Ray would dream of what might have been.

The blow job Colby was laying on him was getting hotter by the minute. Already Billy Ray was being transported to another world by the machinations of Colby's young tongue. He threw his head back and moaned as a dome of simmering heat began to boil out of his cock and spread across his body.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, that's it," crooned Billy Ray, stroking the boy's head and gently bobbing it up and down on his fuckpiece. He could feel shivers of electric delight spreading up his spine. "Suck it, Colby. Goddammit, boy, you don't know how good that feels."

Without breaking contact Colby glanced up at Billy Ray again, and they exchanged a look that seemed to bridge all the things that had passed between them: those days in years past when Colby secretly watched Billy Ray play and Billy Ray pretended not to notice; those times when Billy Ray had gone out of his way to watch Colby dive and swim, and never told him; and those rare occasions in passing when they would encounter each other on the street, and sometimes would wave or nod, and sometimes would not, but would always take notice and remember.

Colby could feel something churning in his stomach at the summoning up of those memories. Just then he felt Billy Ray gasp and groan, then lurch forward and shudder, and instantly he knew the young man was cumming. He threw his head back, opened his throat and swallowed hard as the first gush of thick hot fluid passed directly into his stomach, warming him. With the second pulse, Colby pulled back and allowed the flow to pass over his tongue and linger a bit before sliding down his throat. The taste filled his mouth and nose with a warm musky sweetness. And so it went with a third blast and a fourth, Colby allowing some to pool on his tongue before swallowing, though now some began to overflow and run down his chin. He went on swallowing and savoring each fragrant drop. There was a fullness to it and a richness that thrilled him, and overwhelmed his senses, until at last he was cumming too, whimpering there on the concrete floor.

Billy Ray was still recovering his breath when he reached down and pulled the boy to his feet, taking him in his arms and giving his a gentle kiss. Just then, he heard a squeaking, creaking noise coming from outside the dressing area, followed by the sound of men's voices.

"What the hell . . ." said Billy Ray.

"Oh my god," said Colby, his face suddenly blanching with a look of panic. "What time is it?"

"I don't know, probably after nine," answered Billy Ray.

"That late? Oh my god! The cleaning people are arriving. I had completely forgotten about them."

"Damn, another minute earlier and they woulda gotten quite a show," chuckled Billy Ray.

"Another minute, my foot. They're still gonna get a show if we don't get our clothes on and get the heck out of hereā€”like now!"

Billy Ray and Colby raced to the outer bench and snatched up their clothes before the cleaning crew entered the area, and hurried back to the area near the showers which afforded some privacy because it was shielded from immediate view at the entrance by a row of lockers. As the voices came closer, Colby pulled on his swim trunks and tank top while Billy Ray concentrated on getting his boxers, jeans and tennis shoes on. Colby went to his locker, quickly opened the combination and frantically grabbed his shoes and wallet just as the crew, which consisted on three young Hispanic men, moved inside the entranceway.

"Damn, what the fuck do we do now?" whispered Billy Ray who momentarily froze when he realized the cleaning guys were now just a few feet away on the other side of the lockers.

"Hola? Anyone aqui?" called out one of the guys.

"He must've heard me fumbling with my locker," muttered Colby huddling next to Billy Ray. "Well, that's it. We're just gonna have to make a break for it. . . . Come on!"

Clutching his tennis shoes, Colby sprang forward and dashed past the startled cleaning men with Billy Ray close behind, holding his t-shirt in his fist. Colby continued out the entranceway at full gallop while Billy Ray paused momentarily near the opening, long enough to grab a beer out of his six-pack.

He grinned at the three young cleaners who by now had figured out what was going on and were laughing and cheering heartily, and pointed at the remaining beers. "Have one on me!" he shouted before disappearing through the wide opening. Colby stood just outside the gates waiting for him.

"You better be careful," said Colby, giving Billy Ray a rather amused look. "Now they'll expect you to bring them beer every night."

"Then I guess I'll just have to come by every night and bring them that beer," grinned Billy Ray as he pulled his t-shirt back on. "And one for you, too, little Thorsen, if you want it."

"Oh, you're not going have time for that," said Colby with a very calculated look, "because you're going to be spending lots of time at my house."

"I am?" said Billy Ray, staring at the boy. "And what do you suppose I'm gonna be doing there?"

"Hanging out with me. You don't think I'm going to let you walk away again, do you, Billy Ray?"

Billy Ray stifled a laugh. "OK, suppose I do show up at you place, like, say, tomorrow night. What you suppose your folks are gonna say to that?"

"They'll say, 'Come on in, Billy Ray. Welcome back. We missed you.' They always did like you, you know."

"You've got this all figured out, don't you, little brother Thorsen? OK, what about good old Scott? What's he gonna say when he hears his little bro is hanging out with an ex-con?"

"I . . . don't know what he's gonna say," said Colby, "and I really don't give a flying fuck. I waited a long time for you to come back, and I'm not about to let you go. This time, Billy Ray, it's about you and me, not him."

Billy Ray pulled the boy to him and gave him a gentle kiss. "It really does sound like you've got it all figured out, Colby. But take it from me: life's not that simple. How can you be so sure this thing between us even has a chance?"

"I'm not sure of anything, Billy Ray, except I've never wanted anything as much as I want you. I can't let you go."

Billy Ray drew Colby close and kissed him again, this time deeper and with much feeling. "You won't ever have to. I came out of prison feeling like the king of lost causes, but for the first time in a long time I feel like I really have somethin' to look forward to. I'm not that smart, Colby, but this much I know: I'd be a fool to ever let you go."