Billy Turns Tables on Step Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

It was only a few weeks later when his dad left Emily, and Billy chose to stay with her and Carla. Of course he did. He was oversexed and enjoying every minute of it. He fucked both Emily and Carla every day, and they treated him like a king. Neither of them could get enough of his cock, and he was more than happy to oblige. There was no jealousy between the women. They shared him without issue. On occasion, the three of them shared a bed at the same time, but not often.

Billy's biggest concern was that both he and Carla would be heading off to college soon. Before he even left, he began planning what weekends and vacations he would be able to come back to visit and fuck the women. He reckoned that problems like this weren't the worst problems to have for a young man going to college.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers
12