All Comments on 'Billy Turns Tables on Step Sister Ch. 03'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
well done

I loved your story even more than before and I would like to say that I will be watching out for your next one to drop as I have become a fan of Billy and his sluts.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
I am a bit disappointed

I was hoping for Billy to fuck his daddy's girl friend and have her join the new family as the lowest one on the pecking order. Having her dump daddy so quickly did shut that possible story off. You could still do it to make daddy aware of his new position in the world. Awesome story with 5 star vote

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Turns

Babies, that's how. Hoping for more. Thanks.

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
Getting yummier :D

cumming allong nicely :D i'll point out the typo before some anonymous prick does lol carla get's up off the sofa and hugs carla, hehehe it doesn't even matter, this story is awesome :D looking forward to part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Knock them both up

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
now

I wish and want to be him now.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Well I asked for him

It was nice to see the father make an appearance, if only briefly.

The story is moving along nicely. You could almost shift this towards a little BDSM if you were of a mind. He seems to be getting that kind of control over the two ladies.

Critique: One thing that would have helped is to bring to notice the differences between the two women more. The fact they are mother daughter and look nearly alike actually doesn't help your story much. Better he gets to sample a wider range of variety with each. That lets you paint with a broader brush. Also use age. That "mom looks like she's twenty one' is so overused in these types of stories. To actually see an accurate description of a middle aged woman is so very nice to your readers that like that. And in this category they will love you for it.

Nice work so far, enjoying the story.

MSt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice trick if you can do it!

"Carla got up from the couch and stretched. "You kids have fun. I'm heading off to bed." She leaned over and gave Billy a deep, wet kiss. "Goodnight, honey. Thank you," she said and smiled. She kissed Carla on the cheek, and headed off into her bedroom."

So HOW does 'Carla' give herself a kiss on the cheek?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Oh, come now anonymousy (of 6 months ago), "Nice trick if you can do it!", really? Why couldn't you just point out that error without being sarcastic? So tell us, do you troll these stories just to find errors? Does it make you feel good (superior)? These writers are not pros, they normally don't have proofreaders or editors. But they do have the courage to set up an account and submit their narratives to be read and judged by readers (unfortunately like yourself). I don't write, (yet..., maybe...) but I do have an account and don't comment anonymously. So, tell us, what are you trying to compensate for??

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Excellent adventure.

What a lucky guy!!!

Looking forward to the ending

A little rough, but still erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous