All Comments on 'Billy's Willy Ch. 05'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A storm brewing in paradise

Not so sure I like where this is potentially going, it could actually turn quite OK for them in the long run but it could also spell disaster if things go awry because of sex. Hopefully letting Tammy in on some action and them spilling the beans cools down her appetites and maybe she'll be understanding once she has a safe place to live once more. Just don't try making her his concubine or girlfriend in public or her ego will overrule everything. Moms advice might work but who knows, guess we'll see next time.

5* for this even if the immediate future isn't so certain anymore.

redkissyredkissyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Trust me

anon, I don't want them to have issues either. but you can always use a little suspense in life right?

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
This is getting to be a hot nail biter!

Love the cliff hanging element to this. Is it going to be a disaster? Can't wait to find out. You are skilled at building suspense!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
OK..Tammy needs to FUCK BILLY

Missy needs Billy. Missy and Billy can show their affection.

What does Tammy really need.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Where do we go from here.

Will Tammy be a problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

I really enjoyed this chapter. The shower sex was especially hot. I liked that you went out on a date. You're acting like a real couple. Tammy seems to be messing with you a lot. The morning sex was very hot too. My favorite part was: "Billy was nuzzling my neck to wake me up, he nipped at my shoulder. I looked over at him with one eye open, I was hungover, and felt like hell. "Good morning sunshine!" Billy said to me way to cheerful for me this morning... I just groaned.

Billy was chuckling in my ear, and started rubbing on my breasts. He then moved down to suck on my nipples, and squeeze my breast. I was groaning, and not because my head hurt. Billy then moved down to my pussy, he spread my legs wide to get a good look at my quim. I was already wet, and wanting him to make me cum.

Billy spread my outer lips to look at my wet, pink pussy, and my hard-little nub. He leaned forward to lick my clit, I sucked in my breath while he was licking me. He then took his tongue, and inserted it into my pussy hole moving it around to taste me thoroughly. OH, my god he was making me feel absolutely wonderful! I put my hand on the top of his head to keep him in place.

"Billy, I have to pee!" I yelled at him. But he would not stop licking me, and fucking me with his tongue. I couldn't hold any longer I squirted all over his face. I have not cum that hard in a long time. It felt absolutely wonderful... He then came up over me to thrust his dick into me.

Billy started thrusting at a slow, and steady pace, I was grinding against him. I may have been hungover but my god Billy knew how to make me feel good with his tongue, and dick.

I whispered to Billy, "Please fuck me harder!" He looked at me with a smile, and responded, "Not yet!" He just kept moving slowly, and I was thrusting up harder against him."

So hot. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

Another hot sex scene, great way to end this chapter. The threesome idea sounds... interesting. I like how adamant Billy is being. I wonder will you go through with it. You, Billy and Tammy in bed together... sounds so hot. Keep up the great work. I very much enjoy this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES