Billy's Willy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

"She believes we should invite her to join us so she can't hold it over our head." I told him. He picked up his book, and gloated. "See I told you!" He replied. I scowled at him, and rolled onto my back sighing. He then put his book back down, and rolled on top of me.

"Just think sis, we can have threesome, and I get to be with two beautiful women!" He told me with a huge smile on his face. I just growled at him not happy about this.

Billy started kissing the top my breast then pulled down my shirt, and bra to suck on my nipples. He was working his pants down to get his cock out, then he pulled my pants down, and entered my pussy. He went nice, and easy taking his time. I wrapped my legs around his as he grinded against me...He was rubbing my clitty just right that I came. Once I found pleasure Billy started moving faster, so I moved my legs up around his waist to help push him deeper inside me. Billy was now thrusting harder, so I knew we was going to cum soon. I started whispering into his ear.

"Fuck me Billy, fill up my pussy! I want to feel you fill me up!" I told him. He leaned forwarded, and started kissing me deeply while he was thrusting hard, and fast. I felt him ejaculate inside me which triggered me to cum again. He grunted loudly, and I screamed. He collapsed on top of me breathing hard, once his cock softened his rolled off me to lay next to me.

I looked over just staring at him. "I will agree to bringing Tammy in but only if it is you having sex with her, and we keep our relationship quiet." I told him.

Billy turned his head towards me quickly, and all he said was "NO!"

"Billy, you know that I do not want her here. Maybe we can avoid her for a while, and she will leave us alone." I said to him, knowing that Tammy would not stop.

Billy was looking at me, and could see that I was upset about all this. I was looking at him in the eyes also, and could tell that he was not so thrilled about it either. "Billy, I am very sorry that this happened." I said to him, and curled up against him.

Billy wrapped his arms around me tighter, and told me, "No, worries sis. We'll figure all this out. For now, let's not worry about it."

We laid together for a while lost in our own thoughts of what the hell are we going to do about Tammy?

To be continued...

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12