All Comments on 'Billy's Willy'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Good Story

Hope to see a few more chapters. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

a very good read, loved it and please continue.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Highly Entertaining... Five

Please continue.... very hot!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Extremely Hot

Your best story hands down. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My kind of story & my kind of girl

I love when a girl has some healthy meat on her bones and is't squeamish about, there's just more to love! And I absolutely love this story, just the right amount of setting to draw us in and room enough to expand on it with their love and sexcapades. Just one thing - do not mix any other people in, they are more than enough for each other :)

5* with hopes of lots more to cum!

sexynursechefsexynursechefover 7 years ago
Oh my.........

QUITE entertaining! Incest is best lol?? With a lil' vanilla sauce on it lol?

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
My name is Billy to

Can I be that Billy ? (Most definitely) more please!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, very very hot and a great way for brother and sister to have some fun while they go to college; she is protected and can not only teach Billy about college studies but they can screw each other silly. He can learn the finer points of making out, dating from a girls point of view and how to become a great lover knowing how to treat girls right and know what they desire. Yes, more hot sex will be great. Cannot wait for another chapter or 2. Thanks !!

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 7 years ago
Very Good

I appreciate someone turning me on to this writer..wink wink...very good stuff...5 stars....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No problems

The story is well written, as such, but it feels like it's not dealing with real people when there is no hesitation between brother and sister to start fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs an editor

Good story, but 10 grammatical/punctuation errors in the 1st 2 paragraphs?! An editor could fix that & help with other things you might not realize could be improved.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
Great job!

Now that reminds me of my brother and may write a story. hehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy duo

They are good together and obviously enjoy their "exercise." Please give physical descriptions. Give Billy a dusting of teenage young man chest hair and a patch of pubes to be proud of!

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 7 years ago
Agree with Anon.

I don't see the point this being an incest story if there's no concern about actual incest . It's just a cheap way to insert some taboo drama where there isn't any. You could have easily written this as an unrelated couple.

It's a good effort and keep writing, but this story is a miss for me. Taboo/Incest is just that. For a story not to have any addressing of that issue is pointless.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love

Alwaystaboo

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Love this story

Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Beautiful story. Wish I had had a sister like Billy's to room with in college.

Is this correct? You said you were 2" taller than Billy.

I could see you being closer in height, but I would rather Billy being taller.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ADVENTURE.

Janice1939Janice1939over 5 years ago
If we look after male babies the right way!

All female babies are born more advanced than male ones. I trained our son from birth made sure his foreskin stayed in place to allow him to be a better lover. No boy should be allowed to play with his penis, we handcuffed our son in such a way so he could only play with his nipples. Having normal wet dreams. As his mother I gave him his first blow job, semen is very beneficial for us women as part of our daily food intake. Having taken away his first stream I allowed him and his father to sandwich me. His father's penis in my ass while our eighteen year old son had his first fuck. By the safest teacher possible his mother. The men nearly came simultaneously possibly because their cock-heads met while fucking me. The only way to teach ones son what is right, after the pill allows us to do so without regrets.

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
I HAD TO READ THIS STORY AGAIN AND DREAM OF OPPORTUNITIES LOST

I had four sisters growing up. Three older than me and one younger. All four of them were pretty and very popular in high school & college. They all had nice tits and well proportioned figures. For some unknown reason I masturbated thinking of only the one sister two years older than me. We shared an apartment in college, but I never got the courage to make a move on her. I was young and inexperienced. Thinking back, I am sure she wanted the same thing, but also lack the courage to initiate anything with me. The signals and the lustfull expressions were there for both to see, but nothing ever happened. We are both happily married now, but I still wish we could have followed up on our now obvious desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Man, this was so fucking hot. I do like reading incest stories, and this one was smoking hot. You really know how to build up the tension and pull the reader in. Really descriptive and vivid. My favorite part was: "He slid his cock into my pussy from behind, and started pumping into me. I was moving my hips with his rhythm. All the while Billy was rubbing my clit. I had to keep quiet so I had a hand over my mouth. I was breathing hard. Billy leaned into my ear, and whispered, "Remember you have to be quiet or you might wake the old folks!"

I groaned, trying so hard to be quiet but he was making me feel so good. I whispered to him, "Roll me onto my stomach, and fuck me from behind." So, we shifted, I kept my legs together while he put his outside mine. He was able to go deeper this way.

Billy leaned his forehead against the back of my head, and started thrusting harder. "God, Missy you are so fucking hot! You drive me crazy!" Billy whispered to me.

I arched my back so he can go deeper, he now was pulling almost all the way out, and slamming back into me. It felt fucking fantastic. I had already cum several times. I could tell that Billy was on the verge to cum. "Fill me up little brother, sissy wants your load inside her!" I was saying to him.

Billy grunted hard has he came. When he was done, he laid on top of me for a minute. Then he rolled us onto our sides. His penis is still inside me after a when more minutes it softened, and slips out.

So hot. Keep up the great work, redkissy. Your story turned me on so much. Looking forward to reading more.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I must

be in the minority. Wussy brother, bitchy sister, not my kind of story. 1*

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Huh...younger, not little, bro packing and sis like getting her rump rogered...fun kids, and very well matched...!

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story, realistic also. I think this could work for them, but what happens after they graduate. Seems it would be hard to keep up the relationship unless they speak up the truth to Mom and Dad.

dietz100001dietz100001about 1 year ago

Loved it. and I am so happy that you have a picture I envisioned you as Missy. Time to see if there is a chapter II.

PS Hope you see this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES