Billy's Willy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was giggling, and replied to him, "Well I guess you better find him a comfy place!"

He slid his cock into my pussy from behind, and started pumping into me. I was moving my hips with his rhythm. All the while Billy was rubbing my clit. I had to keep quiet so I had a hand over my mouth. I was breathing hard. Billy leaned into my ear, and whispered, "Remember you have to be quiet or you might wake the old folks!"

I groaned, trying so hard to be quiet but he was making me feel so good. I whispered to him, "Roll me onto my stomach, and fuck me from behind." So, we shifted, I kept my legs together while he put his outside mine. He was able to go deeper this way.

Billy leaned his forehead against the back of my head, and started thrusting harder. "God, Missy you are so fucking hot! You drive me crazy!" Billy whispered to me.

I arched my back so he can go deeper, he now was pulling almost all the way out, and slamming back into me. It felt fucking fantastic. I had already cum several times. I could tell that Billy was on the verge to cum. "Fill me up little brother, sissy wants your load inside her!" I was saying to him.

Billy grunted hard has he came. When he was done, he laid on top of me for a minute. Then he rolled us onto our sides. His penis is still inside me after a when more minutes it softened, and slips out.

We laid spooning for about an hour, then we both started yawning. Billy got up, and put his boxers back on. He leaned over me, and gave me a sweet, endearing kiss. "I have to go back to my room so we don't get caught." He told me. "If I stay any longer we will both go to sleep." He said to me as he kissed me again, and left my room. I snuggled down on my bed, and fell fast asleep.

Saturday morning I awoke to someone banging on my bedroom door. I realized that I was still naked from last night. I reached down, and grabbed my t-shirt. I slipped it over my head. I yelled "Come in."

My mom came in smiling. "Good morning honey, you want to get up, and go shopping?" She asked me.

"Sure, I would love to. Just let me get cleaned up, and meet you down stairs." I told my mom. I started getting out of bed, and told my mom, "I will be down in about 20 minutes."

"Okay honey I'll be down stairs." My mom said as she was leaving my room.

I was in the shower, and I thought I heard the door open. The shower curtain got pulled back, and Billy joined me. "Good morning sis." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"What the hell are doing in here?" I asked him in a panicked whisper.

Billy came over to me, and wrapped me in his arms. He started kissing me passionately. I was kissing him back just as deep, full of passion.

Billy reached down, and inserted a finger into my pussy. He kept kissing me to keep me quiet. He turned me around, and pushed me up against the wall. He lifted one of my legs to his hip. He pulled his finger out, and inserted his dick. All the while still kissing me. He was thrusting in, and out. He picked up the pace, and I grabbed his hair, and pulled hard to let him know that I was having an orgasm. He then thrust two more hard times, and then blew his load into my pussy.

He stopped kissing me, and looked at me with a cocky smile. "I just wanted to make sure you had a good start to your day." Billy said to me.

"Well thank you it definitely started my day out right." I told him. We started washing each other. We got done with our shower, dried off, kissed then went to our separate rooms.

After I was dressed and hair done I went down stairs to meet up with mom. I grabbed a banana to eat on the way out the door. We said good bye to Dad, and left to go shopping.

Mom, and I were gone for about 5 hours. We went to the mall, out to lunch and got a Mani/Pedi. We just had a great mom, and daughter day.

When we got home the guys were in the living room watching sports. Mom hollered out to them. "We're back." Both of them came out to the kitchen to see what goodies we brought home. I took my bags upstairs to my room. A few minutes later I felt arms going around my waist. I leaned back, and looked at Billy.

"Hi, just wanted to see if you bought anything fun?" He asked me with a cocky grin.

"Why yes I did." I replied, then pulled out a bag with some nice, sexy panties in it. I showed them to Billy he smiled, and said, "I like them a lot. I hope I get to see them on, and then take them off you!"

I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaned in to kiss him, and whispered, "Oh, you most definitely will!" We kissed, and then broke apart.

We headed downstairs, dad ordered pizza, and we watched a movie. We had a nice family evening at home. After the movie was over we just all sat around, and talked.

My dad was asking me questions about school, work, and my apartment. I replied to him, "School, and work are going well. But I Kicked Tammy out so I am going to start looking for a new roommate soon,"

"I thought you two got along well with one another?" My dad asked me.

"We did then she was starting trouble, and I was not going to deal with it. So, since the place is in my name I gave her thirty days to find a new place." I replied. "But what I didn't know was she was already planning on moving out after the holidays. I just pushed the date up for her." I informed them.

Dad jokingly said what I was thinking. "Hey why doesn't Billy move in with you? You already know each other, and you can take care of each other."

Billy turned his head at me, and I looked at him. We played it up for our parents. I responded with, "I don't know? He is not working to help pay for his half of the bills. Plus, I don't want the place to smell like his room upstairs." Billy looked at me, and got defensive. "Hey my room may have an odor as you say, but at least I know how to pick up after myself!"

Dad laughed, "Alright you two enough." He told us. "It was just an idea; besides we would help pay his bills. It would be cheaper for him to live with you than in the dorms." Dad looked at both of us, and asked us to think about it.

All I could say was. "I'll think about it." I was looking at Billy while I was saying it. He put his head down but I saw him smiling.

We all went up to bed at the same time. About an hour later Billy came into my room. I was already naked waiting for him. He stripped off his boxers, and crawled into my bed.

Billy laid next to me, and pulled me into his arms. I looked up at him, and asked him, "Would you like to live with me?"

Billy looked at me with the biggest smile. All he said was, "Most definitely!"

I smiled then reached over to him, and kissed him. Billy was running his hands all over me. His right hand went to my boobs, he was pinching, and twisting my nipples. They instantly got hard. He leaned up, and pushed me onto my back. He then moved south to start licking me. He was sticking his tongue in my pussy hole. I instantly put my hands in his hair, and lifted my hips.

Billy put a hand on my stomach to hold me still. He then with the other hand he inserted a finger in my puss. While he was sucking on my clit. I came pretty fast, and Billy licked it all up.

Before I recovered he slid up, and thrust his dick into me. He was laying on me so I wrapped my feet around his legs to get leverage. In this position the way he was moving in, and out of me was rubbing my clit. It felt fabulous.

Billy got on his knees, and pulled my legs up. He was thrusting, and it was getting harder. Again, I was covering my mouth so I would not wake up our parents. "Billy fuck me from behind please?" I asked him.

Billy pulled out of me so we could switch positions. But before I gave him my ass I leaned into him, and started sucking his dick. After a few minutes, Billy pulled me off of him, then told me, "I want to be back in your pussy!"

I got up on my hands, and knees. Billy entered me from behind it felt amazing. I leaned forward, and reached under myself to rub his balls, and rub my clit. Billy was squeezing my ass cheeks. Then he asked me, "Can I finger your ass?"

I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder, with a sly grin all I said, "Most definitely!"

I felt him spit on my asshole, then he inserted his finger. It felt good, I had a huge orgasm which triggered Billy to cum. He started thrusting harder until he came. He pulled out of me, I slid down on the bed, and he laid next to me. Both of us breathing hard, and hearts racing.

After we calmed down, I rested my head onto Billy's shoulder. I started talking about us living together. "We will have to set the second bedroom up like to you are staying in there." I stated, then asked him, "but you can actually stay in my room if you want?"

Billy squeezed my shoulder. "I was hoping that was what you would want to do." He replied.

We were both yawning so we knew it was time to separate for the night. Billy got up, and put his boxers on. He came over to me, and kissed me goodnight before he left.

I woke up the next morning to my dad banging on my door "Rise, and shine sleepy head! It's pancake time!" I heard him say it again at Billy's door. I looked at the clock it read 7:30 am. I groaned, and put my pillow over my head.

I got up a few minutes later, put my pajamas on, and went downstairs. When I got into the kitchen everyone else was already there eating. I sat down, and fixed my plate.

I looked at my parents, and told them, "I've thought about it, and if Billy is comfortable with it I would like for him to move in with me."

Billy smiled, and responded with, "I would love to move in with you. It will be so much better than the dorms."

So, it was settled that after we got back that we would start moving his stuff over. He would sleep on the couch until we got a bed for him later in the week.

It was time to get ready to head back to school. Billy, and I got all of our stuff put together. He also grabbed some other things that he didn't have room for in his dorm room, and packed up the car.

We kissed our parent's good bye, and agreed that they would come to see us on Wednesday to get Billy a bed, a dresser, and settle with the college about the dorm room. We headed out, and got back to the apartment at a decent time. We unpacked the car. Then we went over to the dorm, and got the rest of his stuff. We got back to the apartment, and unloaded the car.

Once we had everything in the apartment we both fell onto the couch exhausted. Billy grabbed my hand, and we looked at each other smiling. I leaned over to kiss him, and whispered, "Welcome home, little brother."

Billy was smiling at me, and replied, "I don't want to be anywhere else!"

To be continued...

12