Bimbette Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take her eyes off the enormous erection, she hummed appreciatively, "Uuummm, uuummm, uuummm," and then mused, "Sweetheart, do you believe in love at first sight?"

She began to lick his wide, foot-long manhood, first running her wet tongue up the shaft from the base to the head. She had to raise up a standing position and bend at the waist to reach the lofty peak of his tall prick and circle her tongue around the tip and back down along the side.

She then took the base between her soft lips and nibbled her way to the top again. Grasping the shaft firmly with one hand she took the rigid tip into her mouth and sucked a little, then sucked again, waited a bit and sucked a third time. He groaned pathetically and then growled and pushed down on the back of her head.

"Ere I um," she mumbled, her mouth stuffed full of hard cock. Greedily she allowed the long slab of man meat to slide slowly as far into her mouth as she could get it. Even Bimbette couldn't get a cock that thick to fit into her throat. Not that she didn't try. She tried repeatedly, but it just wasn't humanly possible. So she settled for sucking hard on the top five inches and teasing its sensitive underside with her studded tongue.

Sebastian's fingers rapturously twitched and shivered in her hair. After about twenty seconds, she let him slide out as slowly as he had entered. She stood up straight and spoke softly in his ear, "What have you always wanted to do with a girl but never had the chance?"

"That was one thing," he replied dreamily. "No girl has ever been able to get me that deep in her mouth or suck me like that before. But what I've really always longed for and fantasized about is anal sex. I've always wanted to fuck a girl in the ass, but my wife says it's disgusting and won't let me."

A chill of excitement raced through Bimbette and goose bumps spread down her arms and legs. Her clit and nipples burned with a tormenting rigidity. Sebastian's answer was the one she'd been hoping to hear. She needed him in her pussy, but she'd been vehemently praying that he'd want to do her tight bum too.

"Then I'm your girl," she said with playful delight. "But first, do me one small favor," she wheedled. "Introduce yourself to my pussy. She's starving and you don't want to insult her by ignoring her. I know it's a lot to ask..." Her voice trailed off as Sebastian grabbed her hips, leaned forward to kiss her and pushed her backward a few steps, so that her back was pressed hard against the wall next to the door.

Bimbette slipped one leg out of her panties, leaving them dangling from the other thigh, and spread her legs widely. She reached out and grabbed his huge cunt crammer with both hands, guiding it expertly and impatiently to the oozing, puckered mouth of her tight, steamy tunnel of love. Looking down, Sebastian saw that Bimbette sported a tattoo where her pubic hair used to be. Bright fireworks trails shot out from the tip of her love triangle and exploded above into multi-colored flowers and pom-poms.

Meanwhile, Terrance stepped over to the juke box, fed in more money and, reaching behind it, turned up the volume. Freddy, Kevin and Winslow helped themselves to draft beers and, while they were at it, served Terrance, Stu (who was now out of the men's room) and the three guys Bimbette had not yet met.

Now that Bimbette had positioned Sebastian, he took over and began thrusting in a barely-controlled frenzy. His determined push took him about an inch and a half into her sweet pussy. It was deliciously slippery, but still grabbed his cock tightly and clung to it like a wet tee-shirt on Pamela Anderson.

As he shoved it deeper and deeper with each stroke, Bimbette's delirious bliss grew increasingly intense. Between tongue-lashing kisses, she cried out loudly with each additional penetration and grabbed him roughly by his ass, pulling him closer and urging him loudly to fully impale her.

Then, as the tip of his steely cock pushed hard against her cervix, she allowed herself a modest orgasm. She didn't dare to let go and give herself over to it fully. She was afraid it would trigger Sebastian, and she knew how badly they both wanted him to fuck her ass before he came.

Just as Bimbette finished cumming, Sebastian quickly pulled out and unceremoniously turned her around to face the wall. She enthusiastically bent over spread-legged and braced her hands and the side of her face against the grungy cracked plaster and peeling wallpaper. He pushed the tip of his iron-hard behemoth firmly against her hungry, gaping sphincter. Leaning over her, he placed his left hand against the wall, put his mouth next to her ear and whispered, "You sure about this?"

"Oh, yeah. Oooooh, yeah," she moaned, all thought of Freddy and his friends left far behind. Sebastian reached around her waist and between her legs for her clit with one hand, and slid the other under the top of her dress to find a charming, taut nipple. As he did so, he put much of his considerable weight on his monstrous member and forced its head fully into her rectum. Bimbette sobbed quietly with joy.

Her ass was the tightest place his cock had ever been. And his cock was the biggest thing Bimbette had ever had in her ass. She especially loved that it took most of his strength to push it in, an inch at a time. It made her feel like the sluttiest thing since Catherine the Great got fucked by the horse. And Bimbette truly enjoyed being a slut.

With each of Sebastian's forceful advances they both wailed with new and more agonizing euphoria. Bimbette's clit and nipples were throbbing and twitching with excitement, and his pile-driving prick pounded with a need to spew his goo all over her insides. But they both needed desperately to experience full insertion first and struggled fiercely to hold back their climaxes until then.

Outside in the bar, the men could hear the cries of pleasure from the stock room, even over the loud music, and exchanged knowing smirks and smart-ass remarks.

When Sebastian finally worked the full foot of his hard man-meat into Bimbette's super-snug bum, he had to wonder if he'd ever get it out. It was as if his cock were locked in a tight, satin clamp. He could barely slide it in or out. But there was no need to move it far. The slightest motion produced acute pangs of pleasure for both him and the gorgeous tramp whose ass hole held him prisoner.

Sebastian began to writhe, slowly at first, then faster, then wildly, stabbing her repeatedly with short, quick strokes of his love lance. As he did so, he continued squeezing, rolling, stroking her clit vigorously between his thumb and first two fingers.

Within a matter of seconds, his climax exploded like Bimbette's fireworks, and his big rapid-fire fuck gun began squirting liquid love bullets deep inside her. Feeling his powerful pulsating in her sensitive sphincter was more than Bimbette could stand. Suddenly, her own orgasm burst like flood waters from a ruptured dam and swept her away, tumbling her consciousness and submerging it in sexual pleasure for what seemed like ages, until she drowned in her own delight and then gradually rose to float motionless on a sea of calm contentment.

When his penis had shrunk enough to be withdrawn, Sebastian grabbed a few bar towels from a near-by carton and delicately wiped away the spunk gushing from Bimbette's rump hole, then cleaned himself up.

"Sugar Lips, how gallant!" cooed Bimbette. "It's the mark of a true gentleman, never mind very sweet and considerate, to take care of an ass-fucked lady before thinking of yourself."

"Huh?" answered Sebastian.

When they came out of the stock room, Sebastian said, "I guess I can overlook a little innocent lap dancing, but nothing more serious. I don't want to lose my liquor license. And I hope to hell Brandi never hears about any of this: you and me in the stock room, lap dancing with the customers, none of it!"

As Bimbette came out from behind the bar, she locked eyes with the guy sitting on the other side. "You look like a girl who could use another drink. Can I buy it for you?" he asked.

"Sure, Good-Looking. That's so thoughtful," she answered. "Bring it to that table over there," indicating Freddy's table.

Her panties, which were still dangling from one thigh, flapped back and forth as she sashayed toward Freddy. One nipple was exposed.

"Who does your wardrobe, girl?" leered Winslow.

Bimbette immediately resumed her position astride Freddy's lap and began nibbling on his lower lip and nuzzling. "Miss me terribly, baby?" she asked.

In answer, Freddy grasped her ass cheek with one hand, her breast with the other and thrust his tongue into her mouth. As they kissed, Bimbette was staring invitingly at Kevin, who moved closer and grabbed her other breast.

Soon, the guy from the bar arrived with her vodka martini. Bimbette interrupted her smooching with Freddy and took the drink, commenting to its bearer, "Sebastian certainly seems scared of this Brandi bitch," then took a big swig.

"No surprise, he answered. "She's his wife."

Bimbette nearly choked on her drink. Then, as a new ballad started on the jukebox, she suddenly announced, "Know what? Let's forget this lame lap dance stuff and do some real dancing."

She stood up and dragged Freddy toward the dance floor, shooting Kevin, Winslow and the guy who brought the drink each a hot glance as she did so.

As soon as she fell into Freddy's warm dance-embrace, his hand was in her crotch, fingering her stiffening clit. Her hands were down the back of his pants, massaging his muscular buttocks. His cock, which had been hard the whole time she was in the stock room with Sebastian, was pressed urgently against her. They resumed their kissing. As they swayed and fondled, Bimbette exchanged occasional lustful stares over Freddy's shoulder with the other men, who had moved to the edge of the dance floor.

After about 30 seconds, Kevin stepped up and tapped Freddy politely on the upper arm. "May I?" he asked.

"May you, what?" growled Freddy.

"You know, cut in," explained Kevin, his pants bulging obscenely, "like they taught us in dance class."

Before Freddy could deliver his angry answer, Bimbette slipped out of his arms and into Kevin's. "I'm afraid you're going to have to share me, boys," she said calmingly. "But not to worry. There's plenty of me to go around." Nothing excited her more than the thought of several men, stiff cocks throbbing in torment while they vied for a place in line, impatiently awaiting their turn with her.

As she had with Stu, she slid her hand into Kevin's fly and began to caress his large, hard prick. His hands pawed her passionately, grabbing her ass, her breasts, her crotch. The bartender didn't notice. He was engaged in an animated conversation with one of the guys at the table of two, while the other spoke quietly on his cell phone..

After a minute or so with Kevin, he passed her over to Winslow, who took his turn groping wildly with Bimbette while pretending to dance.

Finally, the man from the bar stepped up and claimed his chance. By now, Bimbette was getting really aroused and clamped her mouth eagerly on his. But when his hand slid toward her crotch, she intercepted it. "Not until we've been introduced," she panted.

"Bill," he said.

"Charmed," she tried to reply, but the end of the word was muffled by his mouth plastered over hers. They began to make out hotly, her hip grinding relentlessly against his rigid pussy-poker, his strong hands pushing up the back of her miniscule skirt and kneading her bare ass.

Freddy was so aroused by watching them that he was no longer able to hold off until his turn. He stepped onto the dance floor and embraced Bimbette from behind, his hands grabbing her breasts and his cock, painfully rigid under his pants, pressed hard between her ass cheeks.

There was nothing more thrilling to Bimbette than being sandwiched between two (or more) sex-crazed studs. Her passion suddenly soared out of control. She whimpered, "Hold on boys," and began to jab her bare, stone-hard clit roughly against the smooth fabric of Bill's pant leg. Seconds later, just as the song was about to end, she exploded into another orgasm, keeping herself mostly quiet by biting down hard on his shoulder.

When she could speak again, she whispered in Bill's ear, "Why don't you go to the men's room and hang out there a little while? I promise it'll be worth the wait."

During the next song, as she kissed and petted and wobbled back and forth with Freddy, then Kevin, then Winslow. She made the same suggestion to each of them. By the end of the song, she was again beginning to pulse and tremble with sexual ferment, and there were four hungry men with hot-blooded hard-ons waiting for her in the men's room.

Savoring the feverish feeling, she walked over to her drink, took a big gulp and then, forcing herself to appear casual, walked around the corner to the rest rooms.

As soon as she was out of Sebastian's sight, her manner changed dramatically. She rushed for the men's room door and practically kicked it in.

The small room reeked of urine and disinfectant. The filthy floor was wet and strewn with soggy, dirty paper towels. The urinal was cracked. Two panes of glass in the small, dirty window were broken. There was a large hole in one wall from which wiring and insulation tumbled, and the other walls were discolored by a dark and mysterious stain.

But Bimbette didn't notice any of that. Her eyes were on the four men and their bulging pants. They were leaning uncomfortably against the walls and sinks as she came in, but quickly straightened expectantly.

"OooooOOOoo," she squeaked, her hand raising to her mouth, feigning surprise at their impressively lumpy trousers. "You guys sure look pretty excited. Must be torture to keep those big things confined, all cramped and squashed up like that," she sympathized coyly, as if it really had nothing to do with her. "Let's see what happens if we let them loose."

With slow drama, she lowered herself to a kneeling position amid the damp litter, her little handbag still swinging from her shoulder and her back to one of the side walls. As soon as she began her gradual descent, she was surrounded by men. Urgently, four pairs of male hands went to four male crotches. Quickly, the sweet buzzing of four male zippers sang out to her like enchanting music. Fours pairs of male pants slid down to their wearers' ankles. And by the time her knees finally touched the floor, four large, rock-hard slabs of male beef, three black, one white, danced lasciviously, inches from her lovely, greedy, bright red lips.

She hardly knew where to start, but she didn't have to decide. Winslow grabbed the back of her head with one hand and, aiming his big, dark girl-gagger with the other, thrust his meat into her waiting mouth. Ravenously, she devoured it, gulping it into her throat until it completely disappeared. Then he withdrew and passed her lips over to Freddy on whom she repeated her sword-swallowing act. Then Kevin. Then Bill. Meanwhile, she was gazing deeply into the eyes of whoever happened to be in her mouth at the time, while using her hands to entertain a couple of the guys who weren't.

For several minutes she went back and forth from one to another, devouring their stiff flesh like a famished glutton. Sometimesshedecided who to suck on, and sometimes she let the men hand her around like winos with a bottle of cheap muscatel. At one point Bill and Winslow loudly disagreed about whose turn it was, but Bimbette quickly settled the dispute by taking them both into her mouth at the same time.

Soon, she could taste the pre-cum seeping from all four lipstick-streaked pricks and knew they were getting ready to jet their appreciation for her oral skills. But her fervor was growing quickly, too, and her aching little clit was feeling badly neglected. She came up briefly for air and gasped, "C'mon guys. Somebody's got to take care of me. I need one of you to use his mouth on my clit and I need it now."

Freddy volunteered without hesitation. "My specialty," he crowed, flopping down on his back and sliding his head between her legs, as she went back to massaging Bill with her throat.

When Freddy took her hard nubbin between his lips and began to suck, sexual electricity surged through Bimbette as if she'd sat on a live wire. Freddy had not been idly boasting. He was, in fact, a cunt-licker of considerable talent. She let Bill slide out of her mouth and grunted loudly, praised God for sending her Freddy, groaned pathetically, and then swallowed Bill again. She continued to stroke the others with her hands, but paid special attention to Freddy as a reward for his oral skills.

Bill was now becoming frantic. He pinned Bimbette's shoulders against the grimy wall and repeatedly shoved his long, rigid cock roughly into her mouth and down her throat. She gobbled it eagerly. The strength of his thrusts forced the back of her head against the wall, but she was just where she wanted to be. Bimbette would never let any man do anything to her that she didn't really want done. But sometimes it was fun to pretend that the guy was in charge. They never really were of course, and most men knew that, but they enjoyed the pretense, too.

Bill's passionate frenzy, and the pretense that he was in control of her, was deeply thrilling to Bimbette and, as he began to spurt his sperm deep in her windpipe and Freddy continued to work his magic, she had her first mini-orgasm, shivering with ecstasy and grabbing Bill's buttock with one hand, trying to pull him even deeper into her throat.

Bill slid out of Bimbette's mouth and the cum she had not managed to swallow ran thickly over her lower lip and dripped from her chin into a little pool between her breasts. As soon as he was out, she took a deep breath, burbled, "Thank you, Freddy, you sweet-lipped darling," and dove mouth-first for his cock, gulping it down in a single swallow. Freddy grabbed her head with both hands and, for twenty or thirty seconds, she bobbed up and down energetically as they affectionately 69ed their way to a deeper and deeper rapture.

Bimbette, however, didn't want Freddy to cum yet. She was afraid he would stop his clit-sucking, cunt-nibbling sorcery. So she sat up and Winslow stepped into Bill's place. Kevin, meanwhile, knelt on one side, unfastened her dress' halter top and began gently squeezing and fondling her big breasts.

Bimbette looked up at Winslow, her lipstick now badly smeared and Bill's thick, stringy ooze still swaying from her chin, and asked, "Fuck my face, Handsome?"

In answer, Winslow guided the tip of his thick slut-choker between her lips. Teasingly, she sucked gently on the head and caressed it lovingly with her lips and tongue. Winslow moaned deeply in anticipation of what was soon to come and slowly pushed his hefty cock down Bimbette's waiting throat. His vigor increased quickly as his climax approached, and before long, she was again pressed hard against the wall with Winslow doing a pretty good impression of Bill, and Freddy again licking and sucking her to sweet bliss, assisted by Kevin's attention to her breasts and nipples.

Again, she gave Freddy a quick reward and then it was Kevin's turn to nail her to the wall and stuff her mouth full of his hard man-muscle. But when he was ready to erupt, he suddenly pulled his love gun out of her windpipe and aimed it at her face. She eagerly leaned forward, grabbed it with both hands, pumped it hard, opened her mouth widely and tried to catch as many of the hot, sticky semen-slugs as she could.

When Bimbette leaned forward, she exposed her cute, puckered sphincter to Freddy, and he, ever mindful of her needs, quickly but carefully slid two fingers deep up her ass, instantly triggering her biggest orgasm since she left the stock room. She closed her eyes tightly in heavenly euphoria which, combined with Kevin's convulsions and the powerful twitching and jerking of his cock, made it hard for either of them to aim with any accuracy. So most of his powerful shots went wild, splattering heavily across Bimbette's cheeks, forehead, nose and chin and even liberally spraying her hair.