Bimbette Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cuddled up with Jud, And smooched with Bill and Bud, Then hootchy cooed And got real lewd With every other stud.

Phil bit his lip, rolled his head from side to side and, eyes still closed, grabbed Bimbette at the waist and slowly, slowly impaled her on the weapon with which he worshipped her. She screamed with delight and began to ride up and down on Phil's prick, deliberately at first, but quickly accelerating until she was bouncing like a kid on a trampoline. She felt her clitoris become as big and as hard as her thumb and knew her climax was quickly approaching.

But then, from behind, Woody's strong hands grabbed her shoulders and gently forced her forward into a horizontal position. She felt his hard, eleven-inch prick probing for a way into her cunt and heard him ask quietly, "Ever have two in the same hole?" She had, in fact, been vaginally double-fucked before, although she didn't tell Woody so, but never by two cocks so large. She locked lips with Phil and impatiently waited for Woody to find his way in.

While they all, Bimbette included, enjoyed the man-in-charge fantasy offered by the 'cuffs, everyone knew that she was the one actually in control. No one was going to do anything to her she didn't want done, or stick anything into her anywhere she didn't want it stuck. But she wanted this, and she wanted itbad.

Woody tried to force his way in several times without success. Phil was just too large, and Bimbette was too tight. Eventually, however, she leaned as far forward as she could and let Phil slide most of the way out, which created a tiny gap into which Woody could push the tip of his huge penis. In a matter of seconds, he worked the head in as Bimbette shivered in anticipation of the intense pleasure to come. Soon Phil and Woody were alternating strokes and Bimbette was groaning and grunting with them as all three neared climax.

Orgasm struck the trio quickly and almost simultaneously, rolling over them like a tidal wave. As the men powerfully spray-painted her insides, Phil cursed a blue streak and Woody moaned and sobbed. Bimbette howled inarticulately while the forceful spasms of her frenzied pussy squeezed out every last drops of their thick cum.

When they were done, Woody collapsed heavily on Bimbette, pressing her hard against Phil. She nibbled languidly on Phil's lower lip.

"That was a great little show," remarked Randy cheerfully.

"Sure was," agreed Sylvester.

Bimbette turned to look at them, but since her head was lower than the table and Woody's weight prevented her from lifting it, all she could see was their legs and crotches under the table. But that was plenty. The bulges in their pants were big enough to start her clit tingling again. She began to rub it roughly against Phil's pubic hair.

"Can't get enough of me, can you, poor girl," sighed Phil and returned her kiss briefly. "Can't tell you how many women have that problem," he added plaintively.

"Maybehecan't tell you how many women have that problem," Woody interjected, "butIcan. It's exactly none; that's how many." He pulled his softening penis out of Bimbette and stood up chuckling.

"Ouuuuch, that hurrrrts," answered Phil sarcastically.

Bimbette pulled her legs up under her and tried to sit up straight but lost her balance, again, and would have flopped back onto Phil's chest if he hadn't caught her and pushed her upright. She then turned to face the table and the two men on the other side, legs spread and Phil still embedded in her cunt.

"So, are you guys going to come over here for a little visit, or are you going to make me crawl across the table?" she asked with a little smirk, knowing what the answer would be.

"What do you think, Sylvester?" mused Randy.

"How's she going to crawl across that table all trussed up like that?" scoffed Sylvester. "I don't think she can do it."

"Show him, sweetheart," said Randy.

Quickly, Bimbette stood up. Phil's rod popped out of her vagina and a small river of man-goo began to drool heavily down the insides of her thighs. She leaned forward against the table, braced first one spike-heeled pump and then the other against the edge of the seat and heaved herself onto the smooth, wooden surface. Her breasts were squashed under her like big marshmallows. Pushing with her knees and shimmying her shoulders back and forth, she was able to wiggle herself across the table, straight for Sylvester, leaving a slimy trail of Phil and Woody's cum behind her. The men found the movement of her ass particularly mesmerizing.

"You know, I think she's going to make it," commented Sylvester. "But it never hurts to offer a little incentive." He reached for his crotch, pulled down his zipper and casually exposed the longest piece of man-meat Bimbette had ever seen.

She froze, her eyes bugged out of her head, her nipples suddenly stiffened and her mouth opened and closed as if she were talking but someone had turned the sound off. She pinched her ass with her 'cuffed hands to make sure she wasn't dreaming. As soon as she convinced herself that the fourteen inch black staff in front of her was real, she resumed wriggling toward Sylvester, but now at a frenzied pace. Within seconds, her head was hanging over the table edge, her mouth reaching for his hard love muscle.

Sylvester was happy to cooperate and steered the head of his gigantic cock between her shiny, fire-engine red lips. She pitched herself face-first onto his cock and practically fell off the table getting as much of him into her mouth as she could. But he caught her by the shoulders and kept her from tumbling into his lap. His stiff spear was much too thick to force down her throat, so she had to content herself with sucking on the top five inches.

After a minute or so of mouth massage, Bimbette raised her head from his cock, looked up at him and asked, "So, are you going to fuck me with that gorgeous thing or what?"

By way of answer, Sylvester stood up, grabbed her by her tiny waist and lifted her off the table, turned her so her back was to him and sat down again. She settled her feet on the floor and he pressed the tip of his aching prick against her tight sphincter.

"Yeah, I thought I might stick it in for a minute or two," he finally replied.

When she realized he planned to stuff his monstrous hard-on into her back door, she almost fainted with delight. Her knees grew weak. Her nipples instantly grew even stiffer and jutted out an extra quarter inch. Her clitoris began to twitch and tremble with expectation. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she transferred her weight from her feet to her anus, leaning her shoulders back against Sylvester's muscular chest. She slid slowly down, inch by inch, onto his huge ass-impaler, savoring the sensation of its gradual entry. He was much longer than Sebastian, but about the same thickness, so it was a deliciously tight fit.

Sylvester groaned ecstatically and, when Bimbette had slid all the way to the base of his tall pole, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down even further, forcing his cock another half inch into her rectum.

"Aaaaarrrghgh, yes, yes, thank you," she moaned and spread her legs widely, hoping that Randy had plans for her other hole.

Sylvester turned part-way toward Randy and began to ease his big prick in and out of Bimbette's clinging ass hole in small, gentle strokes. Randy leaned forward and began to suck on the nearest nipple while rolling her hard clitoris between his dexterous fingers. Bimbette wanted to reach for his crotch and grab whatever lurked behind that huge bulge in his pants. But of course she couldn't, not with her hands locked behind her back.

As her passion began to burn even brighter, she started to beg. "Oh God, fuck my pussy, too," she moaned. "Fuck my pussy and ass at the same time. Jesus, I need it. I really, really need it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck my pussy. Aaaaarrrgh!!"

Sylvester now turned the rest of the way and lay down on the seat. Bimbette lay on top of him, bracing her right foot on the seat and planting her left on the floor, under the table. She caressed Sylvester's cock with her tight ass hole while Randy kneeled between her legs, which were now spread as wide as she could get them. She fixed him with a longing, hungry stare and whispered, "Please, puhleeeeze" as the distended lips of her dripping pussy gaped like an open mouth, silently begging as insistently as her whispered pleas.

Randy leaned down, swept his lips softly up her trembling thighs and clamped them on her aching, swollen clit. He began to suck. She screamed in pleasure and an intense climax quickly washed over her and her hips jerked wildly up and down on Sylvester's long, stiff rod. He bit his lip and refused to give in to orgasm quite yet.

When the rapture receded and Randy sat back on his haunches, Bimbette looked up at him and pouted, "You are so cruel. I told you I needed your cock." She paused for effect and then accused dramatically, "And you sucked me off instead!"

Randy smiled. "First time I've heard a woman complain about getting eaten out," he said. "But have it your way." He raised up on his knees, reached down and put his hand on his fly to unzip. Bimbette watched intently and writhed impatiently on Sylvester's rigid girl-pleaser.

Randy undid his belt, slowly pulled the zipper down about two inches, like a male stripper, and a massive cock head peeked out through the opening. Bimbette gasped in awe-struck surprise at its size. He lowered the zipper another inch and the top of the shaft jumped out. Her clitoris suddenly came back to life. Her eyes were glued to his crotch as she fervently prayed that Randy's manhood was as colossal as it looked like it might be. He finished unzipping and his monstrous man-meat proudly stood, free and fully erect. It was noticeably thicker than Sylvester or Sebastian and looked to be a full fifteen inches from base to tip.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. It was even bigger than she had hoped. "You'd better fuck me right away. I don't think your friend Clarence here can wait much longer."

"Fill-eff-eh," mumbled Sylvester, not daring to release his lower lip from between his teeth.

Although Sylvester was already all the way in, Bimbette kept grinding her ass roughly against his pubic hair, vainly trying to force him even further up her bum. Her engorged clit was buzzing so fiercely, it felt like it was inhabited by a swarm of angry bumble bees. Her first instinct was to grab for Randy's gorgeous rod, but the handcuffs thwarted her.

Randy leaned forward, resting his weight on one arm and using the other hand to hold his enormous shaft and aim it at Bimbette's greedy cunt. He pressed the bloated head gently between its waiting lips and her fluids oozed out around it and drooled thickly down toward her anus. She closed her eyes and began to moan loudly, "Oh God, don't make me wait! Put it in, all the way in. Oh, do it, do it, do it!" Behind her back, her hands clutched spastically at Sylvester's shirt, the long, sharp nail causing occasional minor injury.

Bimbette tried desperately to push herself onto Randy's cock, but having Sylvester all the way up her ass prevented her from moving any further in that direction. Eventually, Randy pushed his fat cock-head into her, then pulled back. Then he did it again.

"Oh Christ, stop teasing me!" she screamed. "Just push it in. All the way. Now!" Again, she tried to seize Randy's mammoth man-meat, only to be frustrated by the 'cuffs.

Randy eased further into her steaming hot cunt, pistoning in and out slowly and gently, a little deeper with each stroke. Bimbette moaned and swung her head back and forth frantically, as if possessed by some erotic demon. Her hair whipped Sylvester's face painfully, distracting him enough to keep him from cumming.

As Randy neared full insertion, Sylvester began sliding in and out, alternating his thrusts with Randy's, shoving his cock deep into Bimbette's ass when his friend withdrew and vice versa. Bimbette gasped and squeaked and groaned and squealed each time she was pierced. Knowing she was approaching her climax, Sylvester enlarged his stroke until he was pulling his full length out each time, then ramming it all back in. Randy was now doing the same thing to her voracious pussy.

Bimbette felt like she'd been double-dosed with an incredibly potent aphrodisiac. Her need to cum was the most intense she had ever experienced. She could feel her hot orgasm building quickly in her loins, but also in her hands and feet and everywhere in between. "Kiss me," she demanded, looking deeply into Randy's eyes. When he didn't respond immediately, she screamed, "Kiss me, ass hole!"

Randy grinned slightly, opened his mouth and slowly lowered it to Bimbette's. She closed her eyes and attacked his lips like a berserk nymphomaniac, nipping them, sucking them and shoving her tongue roughly between them.

Suddenly, her climax exploded like napalm, searing heat and blinding light blazing simultaneously from the center and extremities of her body. Her back arched and stiffened, her legs and arms trembled violently and her hips whipsawed uncontrollably. She howled pitiably at the top of her lungs until Randy clamped his mouth on hers to deaden the wailing.

As soon as Bimbette came, Sylvester followed, shooting his heavy cum-slugs deep inside her. Before long, Randy joined them, plastering her cervix with hot, sticky gunk. The feeling of two colossal cocks pulsing and throbbing inside of her only intensified and prolonged Bimbette's orgasm. Her head was swimming so that she thought she'd pass out, but the ferocity of her ecstasy kept her conscious. Her clit continued to shiver and pound with pleasure long after the boys stopped spurting. Coincidentally, she and the juke box shuddered into silence at exactly the same moment.

The three of them lay there, spent, for a half-minute and then Randy raised himself and pulled his still mostly-erect member out of her. It made a quiet, but audiblePOPas it came out and unleashed a small, slow flood of their mingled juices, like a bottle of champagne being opened carefully, but overflowing anyway.

Bimbette sat up and turned to face the table, closing her eyes and opening her mouth in pleasure as she rotated 90 degrees on Sylvester's long prick, which was still firmly lodged in her ass. She planted her spike heels on the floor and gave her ass a little, playful wiggle, looking down at Sylvester and making a small kissing gesture with her glossy lips.

"You guys are the best," she purred. Then, beaming up at Randy, she continued, "You're a couple of wonderful freaks of nature. Where have you been all my life? And who's the hell's been fucking you? Most girls would run away screaming from the equipment you boys carry."

"You're pretty special yourself, " said Randy, lifting her up off of Sylvester, who scrambled to get out from under the thick waterfall his cum made as it drained from her ass hole.

It had been a great night. She'd fucked 11 guys, including the two biggest cocks she'd ever seen. But with no new men to try, she felt like it might be time to finally finish her martini and call it a night.

"Maybe we should keep in touch somehow," she suggested to Randy and Sylvester.

"Take this," Randy offered, handing her a small, plain card. "Keep it safe. I do want to hear from you."

The card read simply, "Randolph P. Makewater," followed by a phone number.And, she thought,maybe I should get that sweetheart Freddy's number, too.

When they had all cleaned up and put themselves back together, the men escorted Bimbette back to the front section of the bar. As she turned the corner, she realized, to her surprise, that there were more men in the bar now than there had been before. At a quick glance, it looked like there were maybe seven or eight recent arrivals. She adopted her slowest, sexiest stroll and inspected the newcomers, smiling at one, winking at another. To a man, they were young, handsome and well-muscled. She felt her clit begin to tingle and her nipples stiffened visibly.

She walked over to the bar. The best-looking of the new guys joined her and asked if he could buy her a drink. She took his hand and stared into his eyes.

"Hey, Sebastian," she said, without looking away from her new friend, "You got any quarters? I think I'm in the mood for a little more dance music."