All Comments on 'Bimbo Beth'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You really need to be 18 before you write here

They should at least finish high school English before they are allowed to write. Get a woman and try to understand sex, erotica and love before you write what you know nothing about.

Real garbage story line and the so-called writing is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really, really well written

Great imagery and lots of past and future actions hinted at to spark the imagination. Big fake tits are kind of a turn-off for me, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
all you write about are whore who get away

i have a problem with the one sided way of the whore getting away with betrayal.all of your stories are like that,why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
About 3 1/2 pages too long

First you need a plot, then you need some talent, then you need a class in basic English, then you need to edit the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love It

I, for one, love your writing style. It's a fantasy, after all, and why not make it over the top? Stay the course, my friend, and keep giving your fans what they want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sexy but..

...very unoriginal. nothing new.

should just made the wife a real 'working girl'. i like sex, men like my body, why not get something for it? its what i do. besides, a whore is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story...

your imagery is among the best on Literotica, and the sex is as hot as it gets. Your ability to write is of professional standards and that is rare on this site.

It's a shame about the assholes who have found this site. It's really becoming a turn off. I finally turned off the comments on my stories because of all the talentless losers using my creative output for their soapbox. They are the reason I leave my comments anonymously now. If I used my pen name, all the shit-for-brains here would just go over to my stuff leaving illiterate comments (on those early stories that allowed them) and driving my ratings down.

Congratulations on making sherlock40's list of author's he detests. Seriously, is there a bigger loser on Literotica than that guy? Never wrote a damn thing himself but always among the "league leaders" in comments left on others' work. His thoughts on women make the Taliban seem reasonable. His bio page lists him as a forty-something single. I wonder if there's a connection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb

More more more, not long enough, and i cant wait for next installment

hammer17hammer17about 18 years ago
Hmm!!

Thats a good try!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I read your story , then the comments

Do us a favor and limit the length of your next story to a three word title. Just think, no complaints about spelling, grammer, plot, all of the things your story lacks. I would suggest Whores go wild. That would sum up your story, plot, characters and style of writing.

It would also earn you the thanks of anyone looking for these elements in a story.

I suppose the next review will be 100 and say how great you are. That seems to have happened to the other critical comments about your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
4 pages on just fucking?

isn't that like repeatedly pounding a dead, smelly elephant when there's no point in pounding it in the first place? lol

bimbo beth? or is it bimbo authoress?

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Nicely Done

A very descriptive piece of erotica.

I liked the part about the female watcher realizing that her one and only infidelity was with Dan. A nice touch.

Thanks for writing.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
ISawYourMommy 2

She was down on Colfax plying her trade.

First, your writing is up to professional PORN standards dear, but not up to professional writing standards. So don't let the folks blow smoke up your girdle.

Story was too long and not that hot. I read some pretty hot stuff here. This wasn't one of them. I won't go so far as to say it was 3 1/2 pages too long but definitely 2 pages too long.

Why do you folks write stories about cheating spuses without any explaination as too why the person is cheating? If they just want a good fuck from whomever they think can provide one why are they married? Why not write about a single person and place it Erotic Couplings? It makes more sense and you don't have people ragging on you, n'cest pas? In reality, it is pretty clear that most of the folks reading Loving Wives stuff really don't get off on cheating spouses who fuck just to be fucking. They expect a bit more storyline.

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Imagery

Loved the story and like other posters I am fed up with these people of self-proclaimed high moral standard who seem to expect every character portrayed on this site to be of similar standard. Well that's not going to happen. BETH had me as hard as a rock and I was wishing I was DAN as she lowered her sweet face and wrapped those sweet pink lips around his cock. That's why I'm here, not for a lesson in morality. Good job. I enjoy your writing and love how you contrast her doing such nasty things to men other than her husband, while drawing attention repeatedly to the fidelity vows embodied in her wedding rings as they stroke a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hopefully more of Beth to come

The first of your stories I read and voted it 5 out of 5.

Liked the way it was linked into your other stories as well.

Dont let the negative comments get you down.

I for one am looking forward to reading more about Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story

Great pure fuck story with good caricters. More to come? who were the couple in the park?

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very Hot

A very hot piece of writing. Nicely done, with characters we want to get to know better. I loved it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't be put off

I don't think you are getting repetitive. Each story has a different 'hot wife' and the sex is as good as ever

ksmyazksmyazover 13 years ago
I loved the description of the...

"Pearl Necklace" action! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another diatribe of a mindless and arrogant excuse for a "author"

People like him should stick with theirs daytime jobs cleaning toilets.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 13 years ago
Once again

Another "expert" commentary by "anonymous" the unknown expert of all things writing.

It was a good story and you should see about a chapter 2.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What is the Point

What is the point of this woman being married in the story line? Since you provided no depth into why she cheats or any consequences, why not just make it about a single slut getting her jollies?

As it is, it is just another long-winded attempt to glorify a cheating spouse. Just what we need when the divorce rate is so high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah...

What the hell IS the point?

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Not a bad story in terms of writing and the scenes you used, but another reviewer already said it: what's the point of it? This is clearly an unfinished work and has been that way for the past eight plus years, which is hugely disappointing.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I'm not so certain this

story is unfinished. The last paragraph indicates Dan and Rick were in the pool house. They were either "together" or there with someone else. Most likely Stacy. In either event it confirms Beth's statements that Rick was cheating on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

This story really had me moaning! I love how dirty and nasty Beth and San were. Your descriptions were on point and rather steamy. I was immersed throughout the entire story.

Don't listen to your detractors by the way because they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Damn!!!

I know this story had to be written by a man. A woman wouldn´t take all this time describing what shes wearing, what size, what color, how expensive the garment, how it fit, Thong or g string, The size of her tits, real or not, her hair down there, is it shaved or partially? what shape is it shaved? And then describing the man the same way, His apartment, his house or his condo, how big it is, what part of town, what color each room is painted ,how its decorated, where the things had to come from. not to mention, but how many times did the author repeat how her tits were fake? Four pages to describe one hour of fucking, while a woman would have done it in one page and made it more exciting.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Four and a half pages too long for a cheap cuck and whore piece.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

All is fun until Ricky gets back and pokes BIG holes in her saline bags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous