All Comments on 'Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge'

by TheHandsThatLead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingover 1 year ago

Fantastic as always! So glad you're keeping this series going!!!

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 1 year agoAuthor

It's been a while, but I have at least one more idea for an epoisode to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Title should spell bimobo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great. I have a idea suggestion if you are interested: Actress who was just cast to be some famous superheroine in a big frenchise movies and she is doing "BIMBO OR BILLIONAIRE" as a promotional stuff to get hype for her upcoming movies she is going to start next month, and she expects the show is just showbiz lies. She actually wins but chooses bad deal from Accountant to get "viral" to promote her new movie. cool or no?

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous You might want to check out Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special, it has a simlar theme to what you suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special is really fantastic. I was however thinking about different story, where an starting Actress belives that "drama sells and get clicks" and she want's to stand out from 400+ episodes so she does stuff like provoking the audience not to dare make her boobs big, she gets bad deal from Accountant of puropse just to shoc viewers, where she always get the 1st And 2nd most voted change instead of one. She does that because she thinks her Movie Studio deal protects her and will make them cancel any changes to her since she will star in a movie. she thinks at the end so she will not face any consequences so she can be smug to Jack and the audience. And at the end she wins big $ and uses her winning to make her own more adult superhero verion of the movie that her fans would really want to see. And since you did write stories about superheroines it could be sugested that the movie she ends up making is the story of one of your superheroine stories. :)

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 1 year agoAuthor

I was just saying that there were similariest between Holiday Special and your suggestion. I have lots of ideas for stories so I don't take requests. If you jump over to my blog, see link in my bio, you can see how you can write a BoB story yourself if your interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story very much. How about one with a mother and daughter on the show together? I think that has possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHandsThatLead@TheHandsThatLead
A hands on kind of leader… I’m a male in his 50’s living in Canada. I write and enjoy erotic mind control stories primarily featuring bimbo's and bimbofication along with other related themes. You can find more of my writing over at: - MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Autho...

story TAGS