Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you recognize it. I'll just put it here for the time being." he said and then set it on the podium in front of her before returning to his own.

"Well Tammy, we're down to the final three cases. As you know there are no more offers from The Accountant, not that I think you'd like any that he gave at this point anyway. So that means I need another case number from you Tammy. There are two cash cases and one bimbo case left? pick well!"

Tammy was having a hard time taking her eyes off of the plaster spreader, but managed to dart her eyes up to the audience, then back to it, then up to Jack, before finally speaking.

"I? ugh? case number 11 Jack?" she got out and Chrissi walked over and opened it, revealing the final bimbo symbol.

Jack and the audience let out a hearty laugh and then a deafening roar as Tammy's eyes darted back down to the plaster spreader just in time for the fog to roll over her mind once and for all.

"Well folks, I think Tammy is definitely going to prove, one way or the other, if we fake it here at Bimbo or Billionaire!"

The audience gave thunderous applause as the show's end credit music rolled and Tammy let out a long overdue giggle.

Chapter 7 - Epilogue

Tammy wiggled into the medical room, her tight dress hugging her ass perfectly to show off its perfect heart shape, while at the same time pushing her tits up even higher than they sat "naturally".

On top of her long blonde braided hair sat a perfect little nurses cap with a red medical symbol on it that complimented the towering white heels with red soles that adorned her feet.

"Oh... poor baby... did you get a booboo?" she cooed in a near-silent voice as she walked up to the stagehand sitting on the padded table with the stirrups on the right-hand side of it, holding his hand tightly.

"Yeah, sure did Tammy." the man said with a wide grin on his face.

"Gosh, is that.. what... the third time this week? You really have to take better care of yourself!" she replied and took his hand into her own and he let her inspect it.

It was a small scrape, hardly breaking the skin and no blood at all.

"Let Tammy kiss it better..." she said and then raised it up to her lips and kissed it, holding it to her lips for far longer than needed. By the time she worked her way up his arm and their lips found each other, her hands were all over his chest and back.

For his part, his hands were firmly on her ass.

She let her hands wander farther and farther south until she found his hardening dick under his pants and pulled back just a little.

"Oh my... I think something else might be getting a little too much blood for its own good... I'd better kiss that better too..." she whispered as she undid his pants and pulled them down.

Soon she was bobbing her head up and down in the man's lap as she bent at the waist so he had a good view of her ass.

* * *

Tammy watched her latest patient leave the office and then heard her phone bing with an incoming message. She picked it up and unlocked it to see a message from Daisy.

"We still good for the set visit tomorrow? Gary is really excited!"

Gary was Daisy's boyfriend and Tammy was excited as well. Daisy was the last of her old friend group to come for a visit to the show.

Jason and Kenny had been the first to come for a visit and she'd shown them that she wasn't nursing a grudge anymore for them making fun of her silly old beliefs.

She *did* nurse both of their wounds they claimed to have received when they tripped over a cable, though she hadn't actually been able to find anything wrong with them.

She'd spent quite a long time with them in the office with their dicks stuffed in each of her holes.

She'd been a little disappointed that neither of them had taken the hint with the tray of medical equipment she'd left out, but Paul hadn't been a disappointment.

He'd used the rubber hose to tie her to the stirrups, some more of it to wrap around the base of her tits, and several spreaders to open up all of her orifices. Then he'd fucked her hard and fast until Shelly had walked in on them, running out of the office instantly when she realized what was going on.

Paul had sworn aloud, but had finished fucking her anyway. He'd run out of her office before untying her and she'd spend a wonderful hour or so until one of the stagehands had come in and undone the hosing... and then fucked her too!

She was pretty sure that Shelly and Paul were broken up now as Paul had dropped by a few more times and gotten a lot better using the equipment she had at her disposal.

And so that just left Daisy... which she'd left to the end because Tammy knew things about her that no one else did. Like the fact that she was actually bi-sexual, a fact Daisy had confessed to her one night when they'd both been drinking a little too much and sworn Tammy to secrecy about.

Of course Tammy was positive she wouldn't mind sharing that secret with her current boyfriend... as long as Tammy was eating her out at the time of course.

Tammy giggled and headed over to the supply cabinet to ensure she had everything she'd need to put out around the office before Daisy and Gary arrived the next day.

She was determined to show Daisy just how lucky she'd been on the show, and she was pretty sure Gary would be convinced as well.

* * *

Tammy giggled as she had her feet in the stirrups along with two medical clamps on her nipples and a speculum spreading her pussy wide. In one of her hands she had a pinwheel and was rolling it over her clit while her other hand was squeezing her breast.

Just as she was getting ready to cum, she heard the door open and Jack walked in.

"Jack!" she cried out at a barely normal speaking level.

Jack just smiled and walked over, taking the pinwheel from her hand and rolling it over her breasts a few times, "You know Tammy, I thought you'd make a great nurse around the set, but I think I might have to reconsider my decision."

Tammy nearly panicked, and orgasmed at the same time. She couldn't imagine working anywhere other than the show, they'd been so good to her after she had lost!

"But... but... why?" she whispered as he continued and she let out a soft moan as he worked his way down to her clit again with the pinwheel.

"Well, honestly, we hardly had any injuries on set before. Sure, there were a few small instances, but nothing major. Maybe a half dozen a season. But since you've come on board... there hasn't been a week go by without at least a dozen 'trips' to the nurse's office by the staff! Our insurance is going through the roof!"

Tammy just moaned, it kinda sounded like she was doing a good job to her.

"But I do have some good news..." he said and ran the pinwheel over her clit several times quickly.

"I've been playing a lot of sports recently, and well, I'm not getting any younger... so the show agreed to let me take you on as my live-in, private nurse... to make sure I'm at peak health all the time. How does that sound?"

"Oh god Jack... yes! Yes! Make me your in-home nurse! I'll take care of every little ache and pain you have!" she cried out nearly silently as Jack pushed the pinwheel into her clit hard and rocked it back and forth.

She orgasmed hard as Jack leaned over and french kissed her, which she eagerly returned.

When he left, she couldn't believe how lucky she was, and how stupid she had been. How could she ever have thought Bimbo or Billionaire was fake?

It hadn't done much to her of course, clearly she had always been a bimbo, just in denial. How else could she explain all the silly ideas she'd had in her head before? The show had just let out her inner bimbo and taught her what it meant to be the best bimbo she could be.

Tammy quickly removed the clamps from her nipples, the speculum from her pussy and cleaned everything up and got dressed. She was a little sad to leave the medical office, but maybe Jack would let her set one up at his house, then she'd have everything she could ever want or hope for.

End