Bionic Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thulas
Thulas
1 Followers

Dante grinned and backed away again, obverving the eager slut in front of him with great excitement.

"Sometimes you are the most pathetic whore I could imagine", he chuckled as he directed the tip of his penis towards her asshole, rubbing it against her rosebud in order to spread her pussy juices as a lubricant. Lulu's lusty moans were cut off and replaced by a lewd cry of pleasure as Dante pushed into her ass and shoved his whole shaft into her until his balls slammed against her moist pussy. Her limbs shivered more and more, caused by the incredible sensation s that ran like electric shocks through her skin.

Dante nodded at himself as his cock kept thrusting into her tight asshole. No oyher body felt better in these in these moments than Lulu's, she was the one and only woman he truly enjoyed sex with. And he was surprised yet again by how he had even considered to hook up with that girl he met in the bar. Lulu's hole clenched so tightly around his throbbing cock that it just had to hurt her, but that thought just drove Dante even more wild and crazy for pleasure and passion. With each thrust deep into her, his testicles slammed roughly against her clit, causing Lulu to moan like a whore.

As more and more ecstasy filled their bodies, as their carnal lust evoked almost animalistic instincts, the two lost themselves in the intense pleasures of sex. Like feral beasts all they had in mind was to mate. The whole world could be burned to ashes by some nuclear disaster or flaming solar flare right then, but due to the sexual connection they shared, neither Dante nor Lulu would notice anything around them.

Their moans and cries of pleasure was paired with the heavy breathing of their rising sensual frenzy. Every second of sex almost felt like an eternal era of passion and Dante couldn't tell anymore if he has been fucking her inviting backdoor for minutes or hours. All that filled his ecstatic mind was that he was about to reach his climax. The immense pressure he built up over the last few minutes of fucking started to feel painful, and his cock felt sore from Lulu's asshole clenching around it.

With a deep grunt Dante pulled his cock out of her and dragged her away from the rooftop edge. He released his grip as he forced her to get on her knees in front of him. She understdood immediately and presented her cute face and ample breasts to him. The mere sight of her obediently offering herself to him was enough to push him over the edge of pleasure, he moaned loudly as streams of his cum landed on Lulu's delighted face, spreading all over her sweet cheeks, flowing over her plump lips that were simply made to suck cocks and finally dripping down on her luscious breasts. The relief that rushed through his body was immense, and so was the amount of his sticky semen. And more than anything he was even more glad that she had enjoyed it equally, her limbs turning numb as her own orgasm rushed through her body like a wildfire.

Dante panted heavily as he looked at his cum dripping off his lover's body, pleased with his work. With her hand, Lulu wiped most of the cum off her lips as she dragged Dante down to her. Lovingly, he kissed her full lips, ignoring the taste of his own sperm.

He whispered, "You are the best cumslut I could imagine, Lulu."

Softly she panted while licking some of the cum off her hand, tasting his salty yet sweet semen. The satisfaction of her recent orgasm was evident on her face and even in the tiniest of her muscles, showing her sweet relief and contention. The lewd smile on Lulu's face revealed how much the inner fire of passionate lust still was burning inside of her as she dragged Dante closer towards her while she stroked his cock that still was as hard as a diamond jewel.

"Lets have some more fun."

Thulas
Thulas
1 Followers
12