All Comments on 'Bird of Prey Ch. 05'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stand up

Beat her to death with your bare hands and be done with it. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Masterbating in fem attire

My wife has made me dressed in silk teddy masterbate on her boot as her sister applauded my shame.Feminized I have been taken out and shamed in public by making me kneel and kiss her shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love to see Author feminized

I would love to see Sputnik femonized whipped by female readers who would then have him masterbate on their boots and then lick the boots clean.The entire episode written up as a chapter in a story entitled Sputnik's enslavement and humiliation revealed In full public view.His admission to begging every woman he has ever dated to beat him until he dribbles cream from his cock like a captive male slut we all know he is.His nude chained body whipped by women many years his junior arousing him repeatedly until he empties his balls on demand from the youngest maiden present.Then leashed and paraded in full femine attire the hapless Sputnik is sold to the highest bidder as a sex slave only girls flat chested ones are allowed to bid on him.His punishment to be owned by a sweet girl nothing like the dominant matron he craves to serve. His girlish owner denying him the submission he lusts for thereby torturing him frustrated by a girl too kind to arouse his jaded lusts.Imagine him languishing in her chain's soft cocked unaroused by her cruel kindness that does nothing but make him frustrated his balls full and bursting no stimulation to allow slave cum he so begs to have.His caged cock shrivels from disuse.He sobs himself to sleep denied his cock and any cruelty he so yearns for.His mistress marries a real man and Sputnik is kept as a caged toy to be denied any arousal or sex whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Used as sissyboy

I have masturbated in front of my wife and her friends while I wore bra thong and heels..Video was made and was shown to those i compete with in sports.My manhood is now caged I am given to other men to be used as an ass fuck slut.contact me at catchthefirststone1@gmail.com if you wish to humiliate me by hearing more details.Please feel free it excites my wife to see me respond as a fuck toy to each of you who write me.I answer from my knees nude in chastity acheing to cum but denied everything sexual.

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago
Contradictory.

Chapter 4 and 5 are in contradiction with what you wrote about Elaine's plan related to Gordon. Previously she wanted to enslave him herself, take everything to herself, and then sell him to someone. And when Lana's call came, you said she might be selling him to her. Conversation between the two women also described that it was unexpected call. However, now it's like this was all the plan from the beginning (as the documents of the shop were made appropriate by Penny, and she came to Lana's house too.)

Overall, the story is good. You just need some editing to do. Though, as it's a very old story, I suspect you might not do it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I.admit my error

I apologize to you Spitnik for suggesting you aI re the character who suffers femdom in your stories.In fact its me at catchthefirststone1@gmail.com who is depicted in these stories.I live in chastity serving women who my mistress brings to our home for me to please.She saw my posts and was angered that I suggested you were in your stories when in fact these characters are close to the way I serve.I will.admit the truth to any who contact me and to you Sputnik I again beg your forgiveness.

MalechastityslutMalechastityslutover 3 years ago
I deserve disdain

I feel in my new position of chastity slut I deserve to be cruelly displayed cumless.My body squirms needy shamingly I squirm.and beg release to no avail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the idea of Sputnik owned by a small.tiny breasted young lady who physically does not arouse him his soft cock caged worthless to his owner.Sputnik denied his fantasy matron tortured by his lack of arousal begging to be sold to a matron only to be kept by his young mistress. Her cruelty being denying her slave his craved matron and flaunting her tiny breasted small assed body in his face.Cumless soft cocked he grovels begging to be sold only to be whipped and frustrated by his girl owner.She brings home real.men who satisfy her in front of him he watches her cum and licks her clean his worthless cock dried up his balls kept ringed so if his mistress strokes him hard he edges but can never cum.His mistress has Sputnik submit to her lovers his ass pentrated his mouth filled with their cum shame faced his swallows as he sobs in utter defeat powerless cumless orgasmless owned and punished by a younger lady who owns him forever.Admit to all Sputnik how much this would horrify you and how frustrated you are in real life still searching for your matron.Say it Sputnik this is your worst nightmare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES