Bird Woman: Naked Superhero Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny?"

"Your penis is cold and always erect."

"And your body is always nice, soft, and warm. Not to mention muscular. I like muscular women."

"Shall we sit here and tell each other stories?"

"Let's fuck," he replied bluntly. He licked and sucked her clitoris slowly and sensually and she moaned loudly, rolling her eyes heavenward. He laughed when he saw the whites of her eyes.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooh! Oh, God," she kept saying. "Oooooooooooooooh! That feels sooooooooooooooo gooooooooood!"

Next, he turned her around and gave it to her doggy-style. As he pumped her faster and harder, she thought of Will suddenly. Feelings of guilt and betrayal returned. But soon, his image disappeared as she experienced another incredible orgasm.

She looked out the panoramic window at the city. Is this really my new home now? What about my parents and Will? From being a social worker to a sex slave. Is this my new life? Hell no! I've got to find a way out of here. It's been fun and all but this isn't me. Definitely not.

IM walked up to her from behind, wrapping his arms around her. She felt his dick rub against her big ass, and felt it slowly slip between her cheeks. He grabbed her breasts and caressed them gently. Her 5'11" frame towered over him.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" he asked calmly.

"About how beautiful the city looks."

"You're more beautiful. You're my trophy. All my friends are jealous, you know that? They said they want a woman like you. A pretty Indian princess. They're not happy with their servants and want to kidnap you," he said, laughing. "What do you think of that?"

She chuckled.

"I told them how amazing you are in bed and they are envious. I've got to protect you now." He nibbled her ears.

"How did you neutralize my powers?"

"Oh, I can't tell you that," he said, kissing her ears. "Top secret stuff."

"You analyzed me with the internal computer in your body?"

"Maybe."

"And figured out how to deactivate my powers?"

"Maybe."

"Tell me," she said softly, turning around to face him. She stroked his penis.

"I can't." He French kissed her.

She kept thinking of ways to stall for time. "You're storing all the information about my body in your computer, correct?"

"Maybe."

She pushed him away and though for a moment. "I'm hungry."

He laughed. "Me, too. I'm hungry for you. Let's make love."

"No, I'm serious, IM. As a human, I need food. If you don't let me eat my health will deteriorate."

"You sound like a scientist." He sighed. "Fine. Go to the kitchen and eat then."

When she was alone in the kitchen, she looked up information on his computer. A lot of it was gibberish to her, techno jargon, but she slowly caught on. She found a file on herself that IM created. But the data was incomplete. She figured the rest of it was in the computer in his body. And somehow, she had to get to it. If not, she'd be his servant for God knows how long. Before he came into the kitchen she grabbed some utensils and tools from the drawers.

He was sitting watching the large video screen in the living room. Some news program about pollution. She approached him silently from behind and pounded him hard on the back of the head with a hammer. When nothing happened she kept knocking his head until he slumped over. She then cut off his penis and limbs with a saw until he was basically a stump. She carried him over to the computer and hooked him up to it. Soon, she was able to access the information he had on her. She studied it carefully, jotting down notes. When she was done, she hung his torso from a ceiling lamp with some rope. Then she cleared off the kitchen table and lied on top of it. With his torso directly above her, she clicked some buttons on the computer and a green light shined down on her from IM's chest. Seconds later, the light scanned her body a few times before finally enveloping her in a green sphere. The sphere was similar to the shield he used. She felt her body being saturated with a current of electricity. The computer made some beeps and clicks and another electric charge absorbed her.

When the process was completed, she got off the table and turned her hands over so that the palms faced up. Two fireballs soon hovered above them and she smiled. Opening her mouth, she released a sonic ray that shattered all the windows of the room. And finally, she was able to fly to the ceiling and touch it.

Yvonne collected all of IM's body parts and put them on the golden bed. Before leaving, she ripped out all his wiring and smashed and destroyed his internal computer. Then she threw two fireballs at his remains and he exploded into flames. After finding her bird mask, she slipped it on and flew away.

She reached the space terminal, snuck into a spacecraft, and launched off into space. Sitting in the cockpit chair, she looked at the computer screen. A squadron of ships was coming after her fast. After she figured out how to use the laser cannons, she blasted three of them.

"Return to Zenwar immediately," a robotic male voice said into her headset. "Repeat: return to Zenwar immediately or your ship will be destroyed."

She pressed the turbo pedal with her bare foot and the ship zoomed even faster. She jerked the control stick back and forth to dodge enemy fire. When the squadron wouldn't give up, she turned around and annihilated all of them.

Then she set the coordinates for Earth.

Yvonne landed the ship in the forest of Malibu Creek State Park. After getting out, she hurled two fireballs at it and it exploded into bits. From there, she flew to her car, surprised it was still there. No broken windows or anything. She took off her mask, put on her clothes, and then started the long journey back to the Bay Area.

She shook her head as she kept her hands firmly on the steering wheel. Oh, my God! Would anybody believe what I just went through? An orgy with robots? Robots with dicks? Would they think I was insane? Yes. Which is why I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about this!

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Orgasmed

Well the first two had no sex and why didnt they just point there guns at a hostage and say back off or he gets it. And after they didntlet upshe turned around and killed them. Well really all out balls tothe wall with details huh? Lol ill still got off

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Naked Girl Ch. 1 Naked Super Heroine from the ghetto's of CA.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Teacher's a Nudist?! He visits a nudist resort and runs into his teacher.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked at a Public Pool: The Recreation Center Christen goes naked at the rec center pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Nakedgirl 01: The Story of Dareen A naked superheroine!in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories