Birding: A Cautionary Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on top of her, sweating, breathing hard, and she slowly and desultorily drew her fingers along my back.

Kira, or maybe it was Tess, exhaled "Good one."

We lay there a few minutes, her fingers dawdling over my back, and caressing my ass, and then my ankles were released, hands untied, the blindfold taken off, and I was free again.

I blinked as I stood up, rubbing my wrists. Millie was on a blanket in front of me, her legs spread open and a thin trickle of semen oozing down towards her anus. Her dark groin hair was damp and matted down, a big smile on her face as her eyes sought mine. Her breasts drifted off to each side, slick with sweat. Tess was grinning too, naked except for her boots.

Kira's face I couldn't read too well in her dark glasses, although the corners of her mouth were slightly drawn up in an amused smile. She still wore her dress, although I couldn't stop imagining her lack of undergarments and the softness of the cunt that she had pushed into my face. I wished her breasts weren't restrained by her bra, but instead loose and moving about. Hell, I wished she was naked too.

Kira tossed Millie a dishtowel, which she used to wipe her crotch. I made a mental note not to use that particular towel for anything else that afternoon, and we began the slow process of clearing up our gear. Tess gave me a plate with some food, and Kira brought me a glass of wine.

"You were a sport," Tess whispered into my ear. "Such a nice cock," and her hands wandered to my now limp penis, nerves still tingling but nearly lifeless. Her fingers traveled a pattern over my ass. "Nice strong rump you have," she said admiringly. "Carol's a lucky woman," but I started at this, the first time my wife's name had been uttered today.

I sat down to eat and observe, and they did all the gathering and clearing of our gear. Millie's long breasts dangled when she leaned over to pick up dishes and food plates, her ass wide and white. Once when Kira knelt to pick up some plates I saw up her skirt, her dark crotch hair exposed, her notch just visible through her groin thicket, and I took in a sharp breath. She looked over and smiled. Tess' backside continued to look good, pale and strong in the sun, her ass cheeks moving nicely as she went about her business.

"Back to my place," finally announced Millie, after clothes had been pulled on, and everything squared away. I was to drive them back to Millie's, have a simple, early dinner there and then get Kira and Tess to their respective flights around 9:30 PM. My weekend wasn't quite done yet.

The hike back was uneventful, with limited conversation. We saw a red-tailed hawk but that was about it. Back at Millie's we put stuff away and she busied herself in the kitchen, urging the rest of us out to the back porch. I was happy to have a cold beer. My knees were sore and I was a bit out of sorts. Nobody was acting like anything unusual had happened that afternoon. Tess and Kira each came out with a glass of wine.

We sat and eyed each other on our chairs. I had a million things to say but no idea of how to begin.

Tess, as she had done most of the weekend, took care of business before I could plot a course.

"If we had asked your permission, you never would have consented, you know."

"Permission? To be kidnapped?" The depth of my sarcasm took me by surprise.

"You weren't kidnapped. We just borrowed you for an afternoon. We had a good time. You too, even if you won't admit it."

"Borrowed? Am I a library book? A penis rental outfit? Instead of 'kidnapped' is 'high-jacked' a better term? Tied up on a tree and sexually assaulted?" I knew my face was all worked up.

"Not sure assault is the right word. Teased maybe. Although 'assault' might apply to your little pelvic efforts with Millie." Tess' smile was slight but amused. Kira laughed softly.

Tess then looked at me earnestly, not exactly asking for forgiveness, more just explaining. "Like I said earlier Brian, this is just between us. No one else will know."

"How am I supposed to believe that?" I asked. "And when you said 'no one else' that first time, it was just you and me, before everybody got involved." I gestured towards Kira, listening intently, and Millie in the kitchen. "The 'no one' else got to be a crowd, and crowds don't tend to stay private or keep quiet. And you are not going to be telling Carol? I have a reputation at stake here."

"I think you're good," said Kira softly and deliberately. "We have a lot of respect for Carol" she went on even after I harrumphed, "and you. This is just one of those out-of-the-blue things. Spontaneous desire. Opportunity. Actually quite nice, too." She looked hard at me.

"None of us will ever mention this. Carol will never know. No harm, no foul. No one questions your loyalty."

Her words reassured me somewhat. We looked at each other.

"Well, you guys certainly had a good time planning the whole thing," I finally remarked.

Kira laughed out loud. "Yes, we did. We heard about your little rendezvous with Tess," she gestured at Tess who could not conceal a smirk of enjoyment, "and thought some follow-up might be amusing. We started plotting after you left last night."

"What about the camera shutter I heard in action?" I asked.

"You mean these?" Millie had heard us and come out, a small laptop in hand. There were the photos of me strapped to the tree, blindfolded, cock out and fruit-laden. Despite myself, I had to laugh.

"Oh man..." my voice trailed off.

Kira smiled. "It was pure inspiration. The cherry in your belly button? Tess got to fish that one out."

Tess was laughing now too. "Your cock with all that fruit on it? And the brie at the end?" Millie could barely contain herself.

Millie said, "the photos will go on a flash drive, never distributed beyond the three of us, and will be blotted from the notebook. The camera card is already cleared. We only got a few shots and I am not sure anyone would know it was you anyway. Your face is mostly obscured with the bandana. These will be just for memories."

She showed me another shot, this time an overhead view of me fiercely humping her. My ass looked white and a little silly, but I was pleased how purposeful it looked when I was thrusting into her, my asscheeks with saucers in them and obviously hard at work. And they were right, none of the photos could have fingered me as the protagonist.

Millie however, was definitely the recipient on the last one, her face in the throes of pleasure and clearly presented. I bet Edmund would not be thrilled to catch a sight of that shot. And there was another pic with Tess on hands and knees, my prick in her mouth, her ass in the foreground.

Kira had gone into the kitchen for another glass of wine.

"Just the four of us, Brian. The only ones involved who will know," said Tess.

I am not sure why, but I believed them. With one exception, none of them ever brought it up again, although that is a different story, and if Carol ever was notified, there was never any evidence of it.

Millie continued. "You know how things like Mardi Gras happen? Other sorts of pagan bacchanals, seasonal festivals? Great releases of libido, pent up urges? There are times when the normal rules just need to be tossed out for a moment, you blow off some steam, and then you go back to regular life. This is one of those."

"What about Edmund?" I asked.

"He is away on business, won't be back for two more weeks, which is why it worked for Tess and Kira to stay here. No worries on that score. I haven't fucked for ages, to tell the truth."

"I might have guessed," I responded. Tess snickered.

This wasn't quite what I had been driving at. I really had wanted to know more about how she felt about someone else's cock besides her husband's up her, and what his potential reaction might be, but I guess I had gotten my answer.

"I'll wager your penis hasn't had a weekend like this one in awhile," ventured Tess.

"You're right on that score," I said. "In college it wasn't all that uncommon to have a 'three O' weekend, but I can't remember anything like that recently."

"That leaves one more 'O' then," Millie said, eyes twinkling.

Kira had come back in with a refilled glass of wine. I looked over and was surprised to see she had removed her bra. Same dress, but now her breasts lolled about impressively under the thin fabric of her summer dress, her nipples making small dents in the cloth, which curved differently with her boobs unrestrained.

Her breasts were large, hefty, out of proportion to her otherwise short stature. I realized that all the times I had seen her before today she must have been wearing those miserable "squash 'em flat" bras that minimized rather than accentuated her chest. Every time she changed position now, her boobs shifted and moved enthrallingly.

"Your prick is really quite handsome," Millie went. "Thick, strong, good endurance."

What was this? "National Give a Penis a Compliment" Weekend? I was getting the feeling that none of them had had a chance to play with a prick in some time. It didn't matter, it was flattering all the same. My groin, despite my moral misgivings, was stirring again at the prospect of another adventure.

Tess seemed to read my mind. "Kira's the only one who hasn't climaxed. I think having you both copulate would pretty much round out an amazing weekend. Otherwise there is some imbalance in the group. We wouldn't want her to go home unfulfilled," her eyes darting towards Kira. There was something odd about how she said that last word.

To be fair, if you had asked me before the weekend which of them I would find most arousing, I would have said Kira without even thinking. She had always been handsome, she was smart and funny, although always had had emotional corners that were out of reach for me.

Tess I knew as Carol's friend, and Millie was just a familiar local presence and long time confidante of Carol. Millie's existence was just part of the normal background of our life in the valley here.

Whatever proprieties we had possessed before the weekend had melted away. Kira sat down next to me, her hand resting on my groin. There was no hiding my erection underneath my shorts. She rubbed it slowly, delectably.

"Should we couple before dinner, or afterward?" she asked, looking up into my eyes.

"That's my choice?" I asked, my eyebrows arching.

"Sure," smiled Tess. "You get at least one choice this weekend." Millie chortled.

Tess slid a hand inside my shirt and caressed my chest, gliding over my chest hair and then tweaking a nipple. I started with the contact.

Kira and I exchanged a long look.

"Where exactly would you like your deflowering to take place?" I asked, with as straight a face as I could manage.

Millie cracked up. "My bedroom is going to be the most comfortable," she said. Kira and I stood up, and Millie led us all into the master bedroom of her place. Kira reached for my hand, and led me down the hallway. I watched her ass move enchantingly as she walked in front of me, the thin fabric of her sun dress hardly hiding her rump's lovely movements. There was no sign of any panties underneath the thin fabric of her sundress.

Now it is always strange to be in someone else's bedroom, even with permission. I had walked by the room's entrance many times before of course, and I suppose had glanced in when passing the door, but had never set foot inside.

I tried to imagine Edmund tailing Millie on the bed but couldn't. There was a window looking out over the back, with trees and greenery in the late afternoon light. I looked around to see if there were any tell-tale signs of rope interest, but there were no wrist restraints and the bed wasn't even the type to lend itself to someone being tied to it. Whoever developed the "rope me up" idea hadn't left any clues here.

Millie lit a couple of scented candles on each side of the bed, and I noticed that her closet door had a large, wide, full-length mirror that would be visible from the bed, which surprised me. Perhaps either she or Edmund, or both, enjoyed seeing each other in action. Kira had turned to face me, and Tess had begun to pull off my shirt from behind.

Kira and I could not keep our eyes from each other.

She watched intently as Tess loosened my belt and slid off my shorts and boxers, my cock standing out, not fully stiff but semi-hard, my prickhead bobbing with the disrobing movements.

Kira reached back and unzipped the back of her dress, and slowly slid the right strap of her dress down, pulling her arm free. Her breast was revealed with the arm coming out, a wonderfully smooth, white globe of flesh. She withdrew her other arm, and the dress slid off her full hips to the floor.

Both breasts called my attention, the veins showing in her fair skin, her nipples small but erect. Their shape was round and full, intensely appealing. Sultry and globular, they draped to each side of her torso. Her triangle of groin hair was just as I imagined it that afternoon - soft, silky, beckoning. Her belly was round and full, held nicely by her hips and not out of proportion. Her wide hips and short waist invited me.

Kira's body would have been perfect for a belly dancer, and I imagined her in some diaphanous harem pants, a short top with jewelry or hanging silver chains, her navel exposed and waving hypnotically in front of me, her boobs darting around underneath their flimsy covering, her pelvis swaying. Her flashing eyes and dark shoulder length curly hair would have called me, her upraised dark hairy underarms adding to the charm.

Then I flashed on her in just a pair of knee high leather boots, dark brown to match her groin hair, nothing else, a riding crop in her hand, and that image excited me too. But the mental pictures were incongruous. I wanted to kick myself. That afternoon with her dress on I had wanted her naked, now my mind was busy putting clothes back on her.

But she was standing in front of me now, nothing to keep me from her skin. I wanted her. I wanted to snake my prick up her and keep it there a good long time, and give her womb a full load of semen she would not forget.

She reached for my hand and sat down at the top of the bed by Millie's pillows, with their blue satin coverings, guiding me over to sit next to her. We looked at each other, barely conscious of Millie, who had sat down in a corner of the room, holding her wine glass, and Tess in the doorway, hands in her pockets and gazing intently in our direction.

Each of our hands had drifted to each other's crotch, and I lightly caressed her furry mound, her fingers playing over my now fully erect penis. We kissed, eyes closed, staying in the moment, letting the sensory floodgates open. Several minutes of this made a delightful beginning.

The rest of the evening was a blur, but not because things went quickly. On the contrary, everything was done in slow motion, deliberately, and each little soft-focus frame eased into the next, but in a way that left the picture as a whole a bit hazy and indistinct.

She urged me to lie on my front on the bed and straddled my back, apparently to give me a backrub. She must have gestured to the others since I soon felt three pairs of hands on me, Kira working on my neck, shoulders and back, each of the others taking a leg and working their way up.

I closed my eyes, and in some ways it was just like the afternoon: I could concentrate just on the sensations from my skin with the very important difference that I was free to move, not a prisoner, and I had a better sense of how things were going to end up.

They took their time, Kira working down my back, until everyone ended up at the base of my spine and my ass. Tess and Millie each took a cheek, and kneaded them lovingly, a thoroughly appreciated treat, and Kira kissed her way up my spine, lingering at each vertebra node, kissing, nibbling, licking, and I sometimes felt her nipples grazing my back with her movements, until she was at the base of my neck, which got kissed and rubbed delightfully.

I was turned over and the process repeated on my front, until once again, everyone finished near my groin. I had glanced over to the mirror to see Tess kissing my testicles, Millie rubbing around my groin, while Kira played her tongue over the top of my prickhead.

I wanted to continue, but also wanted Kira to get the favor returned, so we arranged her out on the bed, belly down, and we did the same to her. Her shoulders were smooth and strong under her skin, and I felt her muscles loosen and relax the more I kneaded them.

When turned onto her back, life became more interesting, as I was able to give each breast of hers the most thorough and complete massage I hoped they had ever received, her nipples now quite erect. I was a bit astonished at how much their shape changed when lying down. Their heft all slid to each side, so it was almost hard to believe they were so full and meaty when she was standing.

When we got to her groin, I shooed the others away, giving her mons a series of gentle caresses until I could hold off no longer and had to kiss her there. I buried my nose in her notch, which was damp and musky. I played up and down each side of her labia, exploring each fold and centimeter of her groin, glad to have time to treat her fully. When I finally licked her channel and ran my tongue up and down her notch, her lips had spread appealingly, and she was rubbing her own chest with her hands.

I moved up over her, on all fours, our eyes meeting. It was time.

I placed my prickhead right at the base of her entrance, and ever so slowly, as slow as I thought possible, gently inserted myself into her. I felt each millimeter of entry, letting my nerve endings trigger every slow penetration movement, until finally I was buried up to the hilt into her, when I lowered my torso down onto her. We kissed, otherwise not moving, only conscious of our groin hairs intermingled, our genital nerves proximate and in contact.

After a few minutes of this, we couldn't hold off. A slight movement from my hips was met by a corresponding wiggle of her groin, and we slowly, exquisitely, began our little pelvic dance. We kept it slow, halting at times just to savor the contact, until our speed increased with our desire and I felt some urgency in my testicles telling me to get moving.

I made a move to uncouple, which Kira seemed to sense intuitively, as we repeated it a good half dozen times over the next stretch. I would start to feel the semen rising up in me, and we would separate, and concentrate on each other in a way that wasn't going to rush a climax.

This time, she rolled me over on to my back, and dangled her breasts down into my face. I saw them both above me and in the mirror, great succulent heavy fruits hanging over me. She rubbed my face with them, soft smooth skin pressing my cheeks, chin and forehead. She leaned over to kiss me, breasts squashing into my chest, and we let our tongues entwine.

She mounted me again, on top this time, and we had another long, languorous episode of coupling. Her cunt gripped my prick delectably, and she was fond of settling down on me all the way with a wiggle of her bum, and then slowly rising to the very top of my prickhead, almost in danger of slipping out, before sliding down again, and grinding her pelvis into mine.

We separated, grudgingly, again when things began to get close to a crisis, and in fact each time we pulled apart it was harder to do so than the time previous.

My most intense visual memories all involved the mirror, which seemed to double the pleasures of our amatory activities. Once I had straddled her chest while she was on her back, and not wanting any direct attention on my prickhead, had offered my balls to her mouth. Watching her suckle them, using her hands to rub my ass and that intoxicating spot between my anus and balls; the sight was etched indelibly in my memory as I alternately gazed down at her intent face and tongue and then into the mirror.