Birding: A Cautionary Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

The times she was over me were also vivid, her breasts visible from two perspectives, as I saw her boobs directly and then in a side-long view from the mirror, drooping into my face or torso, her hands playing over my groin. She knelt at my side for awhile once, just using her hands on my prick, running her fingers up and down, her breasts jiggling with the effort.

She delicately touched each of her nipples to my prickhead, then caressed my shaft with a breast. And then watching her slowly envelop my prick with her lips was intensely arousing, her mouth going down further and further on my shaft, her breasts squashing into my hips with the effort. Seeing her do this in the mirror was like watching someone else make love, but it was multiplied when accompanied with my own intense nerve sensory stimuli.

One time she gave me a "breast massage." She dangled her nipples over me and traced patterns from my face down to my crotch, sometimes rubbing them forcefully onto me, but then easing up and doing a little nipple ballet along my torso, tickling my nerve endings into an agonizing condition. This too in the mirror was a double pleasure, her breasts swaying above me.

I had figured I would end up on top of Kira eventually, and had been planning on having my lips on hers as my hips thrust and I launched my semen into her, but it wasn't to work out that way.

She had been riding me on top, and I was awful close, as I felt her to be as well. I gently guided her groin away from my prick and upward as we uncoupled, and stopped to feel her breasts above me, soft, pendulous globes of skin and desire, and then I urged her hips forward on my chest until her crotch was over my mouth.

She nestled her cunt on my mouth, and I probed with my tongue, up her channel and up and down her notch. She had grabbed the headboard of the bed with her hands and this handhold was to lead her over the edge. She gasped and curled her hips into me. I felt her thighs close about my head, her hips bucking into me.

I let my tongue play her notch and she came, long and hard, my hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Her groin hair tickled my nose, and my tongue stayed buried up her until she had stopped moving. Her juices dribbled down my chin, as I felt her groin relax.

I was all set to place her on her back and mount her, as my cock was ragingly hard, but she had turned around, after giving me a quick kiss, and she planted her notch back on my mouth, reversing our position into a sixty-nine. She took my prick in her mouth now, and began a final delightful little journey up and down on it, lingering at my cockhead at every upstroke to kiss and suckle.

In a few minutes she ground her cunt into me again, and came a second time. I felt her thighs quiver, her hips shake with the climax. She had released my prick with the effort, holding it in one hand and then when her hips were silent again, her mouth went back to my cock.

I couldn't see a thing, was only aware of her wet groin on top of my face, and her mouth playing my prick. There is something about fetching someone else that accelerates your own desire. My prick was crazy hard.

A finger was pressing against my anus. I couldn't tell if it was Kira's or someone else's, but it gained entry, and starting probing around. A swirl of delectable sensations ensued. My prick was throbbing with desire now, the inevitable arriving, and my balls were being held, and stroked. The finger was pressing, urging on my sperm.

I felt my hips bucking up against Kira's mouth. She increased her tempo on my cock, her mouth up and down, suctioning on my prickhead. My balls were squeezed and held, the finger continued its assault and my semen rose in spurts, my ass squeezing hard.

Six times I humped up and against her, six times my ass contracted, around the finger, around my spermload, and I sent it all into Kira. Not her groin, but her mouth, as she continued to apply suction, moving gently along my cockhead, pulling and coaxing the last of my sperm out.

I lay still, Kira's mouth lingering on my prick, milking me, cradling my testicles, caressing with her tongue, ever so gently. The heat from her body was pleasant, her smells and touch along my torso divine. She finally rose on all fours, the sight of her notch and hanging breasts dreamlike. She kissed me, and I registered the others in the room, their eyes shining in the dimmed light, murmuring their approval. After we had started our little love-session, I had scarcely been aware of their presence.

"Oh my god!" Millie suddenly called out. "It's almost eight! You guys need your planes shortly after nine thirty!"

A frantic flurry of activity ensued. Clothes were pulled on, other clothes were stuffed into bags, possessions gathered, no time for dinner after all. We had been so long with our lovemaking it took a desperate dash to the airport, fortunately not far away, and it was a close call. The airport had only two drop off points, but as luck would have it, Tess and Kira each needed separate ones.

At Tess' terminal, I got out to fetch her bag and we said goodbye at the curb.

We kissed hurriedly, and she whispered, "It was my finger."

"Thought so," I went. What was I supposed to say? "Thanks."

"Thank you Brian, a great weekend."

We waved and I hurried Kira off to her terminal,

"Bye Brian," said Kira at the curb. "Wish we had more time." Her face was serious, looking intensely into my eyes. "Great weekend. Super weekend." She slipped me a tongue when we kissed and rubbed her groin into mine through our clothes. I wanted to kiss her longer. Hell, I wanted my cock up her again. But she turned and was off, waving to me just before going through security.

It was a long colliding-thoughts drive home. Before we all had dashed off to the airport Millie had taken me aside and invited me back to her place for an overdue dinner afterwards. "Got all this food to eat," she said hopefully, looking at my crotch the whole time, but I had declined. It was just too strange. I knew my cock would have gotten more attention, but I wanted the taste and memory of Kira to be the final act for this remarkable, unplanned, thoroughly disorienting weekend.

Besides, I couldn't help thinking about Carol. My loyal mind and impetuous cock had gone in different directions, first time in ages that had happened. On the way home, I did not turn on the radio, my thoughts racing, my prick soft and exhausted, but my groin with an inside-out warm feeling. I slept well that night. A birding weekend to remember.

yowser
yowser
456 Followers