Birds of a Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, the pleasure in that contact far outweighed that length. The most sensitive spots on both their bodies, it was the point of contact from which all pleasures originated. Everything else was superfluous. It was a position that many had tried over the years, only to find it impossible or having to settled for a limited variation. To achieve the full effect, one would have to be in a gravity free environment, or be able to fly.

Those technical details, however, were the furthest thing from either lovers' mind. Their thoughts were dominated instead by the reverberating echoes of bliss crashing back and forth between their joined forms. Echoes that erupted into a single soul-shattering explosion that carried the children of two worlds beyond the gates of Arcadia.

A journey that was as brief as it was intense, but one that the memory of which was to be savored for the longest of times.

-=-=-=-

"Now that," Kara smiled as she floated over a totally exhausted Teen Wonder, "was even better."

Dropping the few inches that separated them, the Girl of Steel slipped into the arms of her Earth born lover. Dick wrapped his tired arms around her, holding her tight as their lips met in one final, brief kiss. He hardly had the energy to manage more than that as his eyes closed and sleep overtook him. A sleep of the truly contented.

The light of the morning sun was just appearing on the horizon, reminding the solar-charged Kryptonian that it would only take a few minutes to replace all the reserves that her powerful orgasm has sapped from her. Still, she made no effort to take advantage of that fact. For the moment, she felt content to lay in a lover's arms and just be Kara and not the heroine the world called Supergirl.

END