Birds of a Feather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my cock back in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. I could feel my balls tingling and tightening up, and I knew I had held it about as long as I could. Kathy was taking my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth. I could feel her saliva running down my shaft, making her hand even slicker.

I felt the needed to tell her again "Baby, I'm about to cum." She just started pumping faster, and I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock head. It was all I could do not to grab the back of her head, so I grabbed the edge of the couch as the first line of cum shot out of my cock and into her waiting mouth.

I heard her gag and cough just as the second shot hit the back of her throat. She giggled like a little girl but never pulled her mouth off my cock. I don't think I had ever cum so much; I could feel some of it run down my shaft and onto my balls.

Finally, the cum stopped flowing, and I fell back against the back of the coach, wet with sweat and out of breath. Kathy set up, and I could see by her tight lips she was holding some cum in her mouth. There was a little on her chin and each side of her mouth. I had never tasted male cum before and never expected to, but before I knew it, I had pulled Kathy to me and licked the cum off her mouth and chin.

She looked me as she tilted her head back a little, opened her mouth to show me the cum, then closed her mouth and swallowed. It was too much for her to handle and she gagged. Part of the cum run out of her mouth and down her chin. I pulled her to me again, licked my cum off her chin then kissed her hard on the lips pushing my tongue deep into her mouth.

She brought her leg back across me and sat down on my lap pushing my deflating cock against my stomach. I could feel the heat and moistness of her hot pussy. She pushed her breast into my chest and started rubbing her nipples against mine.

To my surprise, my cock was starting to risen again. Kathy broke the kiss, moved her mouth up next to my ear. First, she runs her tongue around the outer edge then plunged her tongue into my ear. She whispered, "Fuck my pussy you nasty cum eater, push your hard cock into my hot pussy, take me baby, take me now."

I took her by the hips and raised her up enough to align the head of my cock with her hot, wet lips. I used my hand to move the head up and down her the length of her wet pussy a few times. Then I pushed the head just inside. She was so tight I stopped there and told her "you take it for here Baby, go at your own pace.

She moved her hips around just a little then looking deep into my eyes she said, "Here goes, all the way baby." She dropped down, and I was ball deep in her pussy. She let out a scream; she was so tight it felt like she was going to pull the skin off my cock.

Her head was tilted back a little, and I could see the tears well up in her eyes and run down her cheeks. She looked down to where our bodies joined then back at me. She smiled and said, "Damn, that's a pussy full of cock. I kissed her on both her tear covered cheeks "just take your time Baby, we have all night.

She set still for a few seconds then slowly started moving her hips back on forth a little. As she relaxed and her pussy stretched a little, her own pussy juice and my pre-cum made it easier as she began moving her hips faster. Then she started rotating around, grinding her hot pussy around on my cock.

I placed my hand on her hips and started moving my hips up and down as much as I could. She was having one orgasm after another, my cock and balls were completely soaked with her cum. I could feel my balls tingling and couldn't believe I was about to cum again.

Kathy had stopped rotating her hips and was merely thrusting back and forth. She was moaning and from time to time she would let out a little giggle. Suddenly she reached up and pinched both my nipples. I was surprised at the effect it had on me. It was like an electric shock shot through my body, and it pushed me over the edge.

"III'MMMM CCCUUUMMMMIINNGGG" I said. Kathy pushed her pussy down hard on my cock, and I could hear her growl like a wild animal. She was sitting still, but her pussy muscles were pulling every drop of cum out of my cock.

We were both breathing heavy and wet with sweat. She laid her head on my shoulder, and I could feel her firm breast pressing against my chest. We laid there a couple of minutes relaxing and enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

Kathy flicked her tongue out around the outside of my ear. Then she whispered, "Your cock's still about half hard." "Yes, that's very unusual for me, it must have something to do with the person I'm with," I said with a smile. "Can we suck each other now?" "KATHY, you're a real slut, that would be so nasty."

Kathy moved her head back, looking me in the eyes with a big smile she said, "YES, I know, what do you think?"

I didn't say a word, I just wrapped my arms around her, holding her in place as I turned and laid her down on the couch. I put my hand over her pussy as I pulled out my cock out.

If I was going to do this, I want to savor as much of our combined fluid as I could. I turned and straddled her head. Her mouth was open and waiting as I lowered my cock. I told her "Baby, you can control how deep I go by my hips. She just grunted her reply as she took my cock deep into her mouth.

Her pubic hair was so wet with our cum it was matted to her pussy lips. Using my fingers, I parted her lips and licked my tongue down the length of her pussy. The taste and the thought of the wicked things we were doing were such a turn on. I knew I was hooked. I placed her legs behind my arms exposing her pussy and ass even more. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and sucked as I pushed my tongue inside.

Kathy pushed down, and a large glob of our cum rolled out of her pussy and into my mouth. It was very thick and I almost choked as I swallowed but I managed to get it down and wanted more. I licked my tongue as far as I could get into her pussy coating it completely then pulling it back in my mouth. I swished it around in my mouth then swallow.

I went back again but this time, when I pulled my tongue out Kathy pulled me by my arms. As I turned around, my cock popped out of her mouth, and she pulled my lips down to hers. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, and she hungrily sucked it clean. We were both breathing heavy, and we were wet with sweat as we rubbed our bodies together.

I make one more trip to her pussy, licking and sucking until there was no more cum to be had. One last kiss, sharing our cum then we just held each other until our breathing returned to normal.

Kathy's head was lying on my shoulder; I heard her giggle a little, and I ask what was so funny. "I was just wondering, are you gonna try to fuck me in the ass?"

I pushed her back a little and saw the big smile on her face. "Well, it had crossed my mind, but it won't be tonight. You've worn me out, and I don't think I would be up to it" as I smiled back at her. "Cindy and Beth tell me we need to do a couple of enemas before we get VERY DEEP into anal play."

I laughed at her play on words and asked, "WE, what is this WE SHIT?" "Look Lover; Jerry's the only cock that had ever been inside me before. Now that mushroom head of yours has destroyed my pussy. If you think you're gonna put that monster up my ass you need to know I'm gonna have a couple of fingers or something in yours."

Her face was aglow, and I could see the excitement in her eyes. "You mean to say you think you're gonna run a tube up my ass and fill my gut full of water, watch me shit it all out then do it again." She just nodded her head. "Then you want me to do the-the same to you" "YES!! YES!! Do it two times."

I forced a serious look on my face as I looked at her. Suddenly the smile left her face, and I could see fear in her eyes, She put her arms around my neck and buried her head into my shoulder. "Oh Frank, I'm so sorry." That daemon that I have held inside all these years is starting to come out. I have fought it all my life but being with you like this is making the walls crumble."

I was confused "What demon, what do you think you have done wrong?" When she pulled back and looked at me, I could see her cheeks were wet with tears and that look of fear still in her eyes. "The things we have done tonight are things I have wanted to do most of my life, but I always was taught they were dirty, nasty and only evil people would even think about such things. Jerry told me I had a demon in me that made me think such thinks."

I lifted her chin until our eyes met. I smiled and said "BULLSHIT! If you have a daemon then so do I. For every single thing we have done tonight a thousand other thoughts have run through my mind, as you say, dirty, nasty thing I would like to do. Here there are no walls, no barriers, no guilt.

I could see her relax, and the look of fear in her eyes went away. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. It was a soft, warm kiss, not sexy or lustful. It was a kiss of love. It caught me off guard so much it took me a second to recognize it for what it was. I put my arms around her waist as I return her kiss.

When we broke the kiss she laid her head on my shoulder, "Frank, I ah, ah, I ah." I pulled her closer to me and told her. "I know baby; I guess it's a strange feeling for both of us.

"How about we take a shower and get some sleep?" We stood, walked naked, hand, and hand to the master bathroom. I adjusted the water, and we both stepped in and held each other close as the warm water flowed over us. Finally, I lathered her up and washed her head to foot. Then she did the same to me. Nothing too sexy, just gentle, loving touching and kissing.

I lay down on the bed and Kathy spooned close up behind me. It felt so good to have her warm body laying next to mine. I turned enough to kiss her and told her, "Goodnight my lover." "Goodnight sweety." Then I heard in a very quiet whisper, "I love you, Frank." I smiled and just said, "UH HUH!" She put her arm around my waist and pulled herself even closer.

"Honey, would it be okay if I called Cindy and Beth tomorrow and tell them about tonight."

"You mean, tell them everything?"

"AAHHH, yes if you don't mind."

I laughed, "Yes, Tell whatever you would like, I'm just sorry I can't be there when you tell them. I would love to see the look on their faces."

12