Birds of a Feather Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had even paid for the car he was driving now. Kathy told me she was sure she wanted out of the marriage but even if Kathy had the money she would never pay him for something that was not his.

I ask Kathy if she knew where Jerry was and how to contact him by phone. I was surprised when she told where he was. My wife, Peggy was living in the same town. I told her to give me a few days and let me see what I could do.

We stopped at a drug store first, picked up the things I wanted there then headed across town to an adult store. There were several such places in town, but I selected this one because it was in a better part of the town, in a shopping center, not on some sleazy back street.

I had a tough time talking Kathy into going inside the store with me. Finally, she agreed, and I'm sure we both looked out of place as we walked in, since it was a first for both of us. To our surprise, there was only one other couple in the store at the time. The salesperson was a neat looking young lady about her late twenties.

Kathy ask me what I was looking, I laughed and told her I wasn't sure. The saleslady was putting up stock on hanging racks near where we were standing. She smiled and asked if she could help us. I thanked her and told her we want to look about a little.

The other couple walked over to her, and the woman told her they were looking for the new hummingbird but had not found it. The saleslady told her it had just come in and was still in the stockroom.

When the young lady walked toward the stockroom, the couple turned to us. The woman asks Kathy if she had tried the hummingbird yet. Katy blushed a bright red and shook her head. The woman laughed and apologized, and asking if we were newbies. I told her we were, and this was our first trip to an adult store.

We introduced ourselves, first names only, Dan, Katie, Frank, Kathy. Katie ask what we were in too. I told her we're mostly exploring. Dan ask vibrator, dildos, anal, cock rings, lubrication, what did you have in mind? Kathy and I both laughed, and I said, "All the above I guess, we don't know for sure."

The saleslady returns with an odd looking thing in a sealed pack. "YES, That's it, I'll take it" Katie sad as she licked her lips. Dan ask if we thought they would be busybodies if they offered to help us? "Maybe a little embarrassed but we would appreciate it," Kathy said, and I nodded my agreement.

Katie asked if we would be uncomfortable with adult language, such as calling a cock a cock and a pussy a pussy? We both told her we would rather do that than beat around the bush. Katie showed us the toy she was holding. She pointed out each section as she described it.

"It's waterproof, the little beak flips back and forth across the clit; the wings massage the sides of the clit. When you insert the shift in the pussy, it's long enough that the little egg shaped ball at the end will reach the G-spot. It works better with a little lube and can make you cum by a bucket full."

We were there over an hour with Dan and Katie. We covered just about every item in the store and different ways to use them. We ended up with what they called a starter kit. We thanked Dan and Katie for their help and told them maybe we would meet again sometime. They said they were from out of town and were here visiting friends over the weekend.

As soon as we arrived home, Kathy was opening everything, inspecting each item as she went. We had two enema bags and a new douche bag, the hummingbird, two sets of small, medium and large butt plugs, three different types of lube and an additive for the douche and enamel plus a pack of sanitary wipes for cleaning the toys.

Kathy picked up the enema bags and ask, "Are you ready to get your asshole cleaned out?" I laughed as I gathered up everything else and headed to the master bath.

We filled the bags and proceeded to give each other enema. It was a strange experience for both of us but what we were doing and why we were doing it was a real turn on for both of us. After the second enema, Kathy used her new douche bag while I adjusted the shower.

We both enjoyed the warm water as we soaped each other up and fondled each other's bodies. We paid particular attention to the private parts. Kathy pushed me to the wall of the shower and told me to spread the cheeks of my ass. I did as I was told while I watched Kathy dropped to her knees. She placed a finger against my asshole but didn't attempt to push it inside. She removed the finger, and I felt the tip of her tongue touched the bottom of my little rosebud and lick up.

I pushed back as Kathy zeroed in with her tongue on my asshole. She pushed the tip just inside, then pulled back as I heard, "GGGGRRRRR, I'm gonna shove that big plug up your ass and fuck you hard and deep!" Her vulgar promise was turning me on even more. "What else would you like to do, you nasty little slut?"

"I want you to shove your big cock down my throat. Make me swallow it, even if I gag or puke, keep fucking until you shoot your hot load down my throat." By now she had me so hot I was willing to do anything this woman ask me to do.

I told her to let go long enough for me to step out of the shower a second. I found the lube that Dan and Katie had said was very slick and also eatable good. I stepped back in the shower, let the water flow over my back as I poured some of the lube into Kathy's hand.

My cock was already leaking pre-cum and Kathy mixed it with the lube and coated my cock head and shaft. She looked up at me, and I could see a mixture of excitement and fear on her face. "Fuck my mouth Baby, make me take it down my throat, PLEASE!"

I put my hand on the back of her head taking a hand full of hair. Kathy opened her mouth wide, not even attempting to suck my hard cock. I had never been this turned on my life. I wanted so much to do anything that would please Kathy. 'I'm gonna jam my cock down your throat and fuck you until I cum you fucking cum sucking bitch."

A low moan escaped Kathy's mouth as I pulled her head forward and shoved my cock down her throat. She gagged several times, but I held her head tight for about a second then pulled back. She had taken several deep breaths before I shoved my cock to the hilt again. She started doing something with her throat that felt so great to my cock head; I thought sure I was going to cum.

Just before I dropped my load, I pulled all the way out and asked her what she was doing that felt so good. She gave me a puzzled look. Then she laughed, "With your cock that deep in my throat, I couldn't catch my breath, so I was swallowing, trying to get some air.' I smiled down at her, "You really do love it don't you Baby?" She smiled and nodded as she opened her mouth again.

I shoved my hard, slick cock into the back of her throat, made a few short strokes in and out then pulled almost all the way out so she could catch her breath. I repeated this several time getting closer to cumming each time. I couldn't see them, but I could hear the sound her fingers made as she slammed into her wet pussy.

Kathy pushed her other hand up between my ass cheek. It was slick from the lube I had poured in her hand earlier. She rubbed some of the lube over my asshole.

The next time I pushed my cock into her throat, she surprised me by pushing her finger past my sphincter, and all the way up until her knuckles were bumping against my ass cheeks. The slight pain and discomfort only added to the thrill and cause me to shoot three quick shots of hot cum down Kathy's throat.

Kathy moved back on my cock and sucked the remaining cum into her mouth as she reached her orgasm. She finger fucked my ass a few more times then pulled out. Kathy stood up, looking at me with her lips closed in a tight smile. I knew want was coming next, so I placed my lips over hers, and she pushed a glob of cum into my mouth, I sucked in and swallowed.

She broke the kiss and brought her pussy soaked fingers up and pushed one into my mouth. I sucked it clean of her juice then she put the other finger in her mouth. When she pulled it out, she surprised me again. She held up the finger she had just pulled out of my ass then put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

After the shock wore off I ask Kathy, "You are a dirty, kinky little slut aren't you Baby?" "What would you say if I told you this was the real me. The way I have always wanted to be?" I didn't reply imminently. Instead, I wash both of us off again then we stepped out of the shower.

I was drying Kathy when I told her. "Kathy, please listen to me and believe what I say. I think you and I may have been in love and sexually attracted for years. We were both married to someone else and wouldn't allow anything to happen between us.

Things are different now. I love you, and I want you to stop worrying about the things you're doing because sexually I'm just as freaky and, kinky as you. I love for you to surprise, shock and challenge me. I love everything we have done and look forward to more."

Kathy was silent as she dried me off. She walked over, picked up one of the small butt plug and a bottle of lube. She walked back to me with a wicked grin and told me, take this plug, grease it up and jam it up my ass."

As I poured the lube in my hand Kathy turn her back to me, bent over and pulled her cheeks apart. I couldn't resist, I coated her ass good with the lube then pushed my finger in past her sphincter and as far up her anal passage as it would.

She pushed back and let out a little moan. I slid my finger in and out several times then pulled it out and pushed my tongue into she slick asshole. Kathy pulled her cheeks further apart allowing my tongue to go a little deeper.

I pulled my tongue out then pushed the butt plug to the hilt in her hole. Her sphincter tightens around the small section of the plug, holding it in place. "How does it feel Baby," I ask? She giggled, "Like I've got something jammed up my ass, but it makes me hot just knowing it's there.

Kathy reached for the other small butt plug and the lube. She turned and looked at me with a wicked smile on her face. "Okay Lover, spread them cheeks so I can shove your new friend up your ass." I bent forward, grabbed my cheeks willingly giving her access to my ass to do with as she pleased. I could feel the cold lube as she rubbed it over my ass.

Then she pressed the tip of the plug against my asshole and wiggled it around a little. I could feel my sphincter stretch as she pushed the plug into my ass. She twisted and moved the plug around in small circles as she continued to push it in until my muscle closed tight around the small section of the plug. She smacked me on the ass and said, "Okay Darling, we are both plugged up now." We both laughed as we walked hand and hand back to the den.

It was about 5 PM, and I suggested she call Cindy to be sure things were still on for tonight. Kathy called, and the two of them talked for a while. Then Kathy told me Cindy wanted her to put it in speaker; she wanted to speak with both of us at the same time. Cindy said,

"Hi Frank, the Fridge tells me she may be knocked up, just wanted to let you know we are all pulling for you guys. We also wanted to let you know we have a little change in plans if you two agree. We have a couple of friends from out of town spending the weekend with us. We would like to bring them along tonight if you guys don't mind." I ask, "Do they know the deal, maybe just a meet and talk and nothing more?" "You bet my friend and they are very anxious to meet you both." I looked at Kathy, and she nodded, yes.

I told Cindy if things went well we may try playing something like strip poker as a next step. She said she had a couple of ideas she thought we would like if it got that far.

See you guys in about two hours.

12