Birds of a Feather Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all cuddled in pairs in the middle of the blankets.

Kathy spooned in so close to me it was as if we were one person. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder with my hand resting on her in her left tit. The last thing I remember was hearing Katie and Cindy talking in almost a whisper and laughing about something.

When I open my eyes again, it was light in the room. I looked around and realized I was the only one in the room. I could defiantly smell the lingering odor of last night's sex. I also smelled bacon cooking and the smell of sweet cinnamon. I followed the smell to the kitchen.

Kathy and Shawn were at the stove cooking. Cindy and Beth were getting plates and glasses out of the cabinet while Paul and Katie were getting the silverware. Dan was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

Cindy turned to me smiling, "Morning Mushroom, have a seat with Dan, and I'll get you a cup of coffee."

I dropped in the chair across from Dan as Cindy set a cup of coffee in front of me. I looked up and asked "Mushroom?"

Everyone laughed, and Shawn said, "Frank, you'll find Cindy gives everyone a nickname. I'm the Chief; Beth is Fireball, Paul is The River, Dan is The Planner, Katie is Hat Trick, Kathy is now Hot Stuff, and you are Mushroom.

I was curious about my new nickname but decided to pick a better time for an explanation.

Breakfast consist of Champagne Mimosa, coffee, bacon, eggs and French toast. Once I started eating, I realized how hungry I was.

Kathy comes over and set in my lap took my fork and started feeding both of us.

The food was good but what got my attention the most was Kathy's warm ass pressing against to my cock.

Katie must have noticed my reaction. She looked at me and laughed, "Eat the food Frank, your cock up my asshole will come later." Kathy wiggled her ass a little and smiled.

The breakfast was great, but my mind was so filled with all that laid ahead I was having a problem thinking of anything else.

We all pitched in and cleaned the kitchen. Cindy slipped on a pair of shorts and a top, telling us she needed to get something out of their car and would meet us in the bathroom.

We all headed that way and by the time we were all in the room, Cindy was back carrying a small tote bag.

She took everything out of the bag and placed it on the bathroom vanity. She held up an enema bag and a douche bag then asked if we had either of these.

Kathy told her we had new ones that we were anxious to use.

Cindy told Kathy to get them out, and we could speed things up by doing two at a time.

Kathy got both bags for Cindy as Katie took towels from the cabinet and placed a couple on the floor.

Cindy had everything ready and told us, "Okay everyone, here's how it will go. As most of you know, we will do two enemas each, and the women will do a douche. Now, who wants to do who?"

Katie told Cindy, "You know what I like. If it wouldn't bother anyone I can go first and all of you can help."

Of course, Kathy and I had no idea what she was talking about but everyone else agreed, so we were about to find out what it was Katie liked so much.

Cindy filled one of the enema bags, opened a packet of additive and emptied it in the bag.

Katie laid on her side on one of the towels, pulled one leg up toward her chest and Paul pulled her ass cheeks apart. Dan poured a small amount of lube on her asshole then pushed his middle finger into her asshole.

I could see Katie was breathing heavy and was obviously very excited.

Dan pulled his finger out as Cindy handed him the end of the tube.

Kathy held the bag high above Katie as Dan pushed the tube past her sphincter, into her bowels.

Kathy released the clip, allowing the water to flow into Katie bowel.

Cindy was busy preparing the douche bag. She filled the bag with very warmer water, then open a small packet and poured the contents into the bag.

Kathy stopped the flow of water when the bag was about half empty.

Paul was rubbing one hand over Katie's mound and another over her water-swollen colon.

Beth had moved around and was holding Katie's head in her lap while pulling on the nipple of her left breast

Kathy released the clip on the tube and allowed the remainder of the water to flow into Katie's ass.

When the enema bag was empty, Dan pulled the tube out.

I could see Katie's little asshole tighten up, holding the fluid inside.

Paul and Beth helped Katie to her feet and over to the toilet then knelt on either side of her.

Dan took the douche bag from Cindy, turned and knelt between Katie's legs. He looked at me and asked," Frank, how's your bladder doing?"

I give him a puzzled look. He asked, "Can you piss now?"

I laughed, "Yes, as a matter fact I do need to. I was so busy watching all that was going on I hadn't realized I needed to go."

Cindy stepped up beside me, wrapped her hand around my semi-erect cock and told me, "Soak her good Mushroom and you'll get to see a good show." Cindy continued to hold my cock as I moved up next to Dan.

I had to concentrate to relax enough to start pissing. Finally, a short squirt shot out hitting Katie between her tits.

Paul and Beth leaned in and bit down hard on Katie's nipples.

At the same time, Dan released the clip on the douche bag, allowing the fluid to shoot into Katie's pussy.

Katie pushed down, squirting the fluid out of her ass. I had a steady flow of piss going now, and Cathy was directing it mostly in Katie's open mouth.

She was making loud noises that I had never heard come from a human but then I had never seen a person this turned on before.

Katie reached such a level of passion that it left her totally exhausted. She collapsed and fell against the back of the toilet. Beth and Paul held her steady to keep her from falling. Katie looked totally wiped out but happy.

Cindy and Kathy had returned to the vanity and preparing the next round.

Cindy asked Beth if she would like to go next.

Beth laughed, "That's fine, but I can't do it the way Katie did."

Dam and Shawn helped Katie to move from the toilet stool and stretch out on a couple of towels on the floor.

Beth assumed the position on the towel and Paul applied the lube to her ass and the tube.

Kathy held the bag again, while Paul inserted the tube, then Kathy released the clip.

They repeated the same procedure they had done with Katie.

Shawn and I helped Beth to the toilet, and as soon as Beth had squirted out her fluid, Cindy gives her a douche.

Dan went next, then Shawn, Cindy, Kathy and I was last.

Dan filled the other enema bag using a different additive this time.

Cindy told me we would start the second round of enemas with me and just go in reverse order.

My ass was still a little tender, but I knew this was nothing compared to what would come later.

After everyone had completed the second round, we cleaned up everything and took a quick shower then headed back to the den.

Cindy took two bottles of lube and a couple of towels with her. We set in a close circle on the same two well-used blanket.

Cindy explained the difference in the two lubes and the advantages to each.

The gold bottle was a light lubricant that worked best on the vagina or any place you would like to make slick. It was very slick and eatable with a peach flavor.

The red bottle was the lubricant we had used for the enemas. It was thicker and best for anal sex. It was eatable and had a strawberry flavor

Kathy and I were in a new territory, and I had several questions I was about to ask when the phone rang.

"OH SHIT, I'll be right back,"

I pick up the phone and in a calm voice I said, "Hello." "Good morning Frank, this is Walter Horton. Sorry to call you on a Sunday but something has come up that I would like to talk with you about it before work. I was wondering if you could come in about 30 or 40 minutes early tomorrow morning. Just come on to my office and I'll meet you there."

I glanced over at Kathy then made a quick decision. "Yes Sir Mr. Horton, I can be there. I wonder if we could make it about half an hour earlier, I have something I would like to talk with you about also."

"Sure Frank, that'll be fine, see you then. By the way, if you hear of a house for rent in your area, let me know. I know someone that may be interested."

"Sure will Mr. Horton, see you early tomorrow morning."

When I hung up the phone Cindy was laughing, "So Mr. Big Shot, the big boss calls you at home on a Sunday, must be something big going on."

I told her I wasn't sure; I just hope I'm not in trouble, but I'll know tomorrow.

Beth ask, "You gonna tell him about you and Kathy?"

I looked at Dan, wondering if it might jeopardize the things he was going to be doing for us.

Dan was smiling as if he knew something we didn't know.

"Go for it Frank; everything will be alright. He will appreciate you being straight with him by letting him know what's going on."

Kathy and I were already a little nervous and fidgety about doing anal, and now the call from Mr. Horton just added to the tension.

Beth noticed and told us, "Just try to relax, we all remember our first time doing anal. We'll just slip you right through it."

That comment brought a big laugh from everyone.

Katie asks, "Would you think it rude of me if I request a hat trick to get things started?" Everyone agreed, even Kathy and me, even though we had no idea what a sexual hat trick was.

Dan ask, "Who would you like and where would you want them?"

Katie didn't hesitate, "I need Dan in my pussy, Shawn can go in my mouth and Paul in my ass."

I ask, "All at the same time and that would be the hat trick? Damn, What a woman."

Katie just smiled as Dan stretched out on his back on the blanket.

Beth placed a little of the lube from the red bottles on her fingers and started applying it to Dan's rigid shaft.

Then Beth handed the gold bottle to Kathy and the red bottle to me and asked if we would like to get Katie lubed up. She told Kathy to cover Katie's pussy, and I would be covering her asshole.

Katie had straddled Dan and was kneeling with her legs spread wide apart.

Kathy and I knelt on either side of her. We poured a palm full of the lubrication, and as Kathy covered her mound, I pulled my hand up through her ass, covering her cheeks and little rosebud.

I leaned down and started sucking one nipple while Kathy was doing the same to the other.

I heard Katie moan softly and knew Kathy had pushed her fingers into Katie' s hot pussy.

I moved my hand around her ass cheeks until my fingers were slick with the lube. I pushed my middle finger past her sphincter into her warm anal passage.

The lube allowed easy movement as I finger fucked her shitter. Katie moaned, "More, add more and harder."

I heard a loud grunt from Katie and Kathy laughed, "That's my whole hand, will that be enough Honey?" Katie sighed, "AAAAHHHHH YYYYEEEEESSsss, FUCK ME BABY!"

I pulled my finger out and started to add one more finger then I thought, "What the fuck, just go for it."

I put my four fingers together into a kind of circle. I used my other hand to pull her ass cheeks apart, placed my fingers against her sphincter and pushed hard.

There was quite a bit of resistance, but Katie pushed back, and my fingers slipped up inside her tight asshole.

"AAAAAAHHHHhhhh FFFFUUUCCCKKK YYEESS, open me up you fucking perverts

While we were working on Katie, Beth was sucking on Shawn's cock and Cindy had Paul's rock hard cock covered in the lube and slowly sliding her hand up and down the shaft.

Kathy and I were just getting our rhythm when Cindy told us it was time to move on to the next stage.

Kathy and I pulled out of Katie's pussy and ass.

She turned and kissed each of us then moved back to align Dan's cock with her gaping pussy.

As soon as Katie moved, Kathy reached for my wrist and raised my fingers to my lip's.

She put two of her pussy soaked fingers in her mouth and started sucking them clean.

She held two of my fingers up to my lips.

Our eyes met, and I could see her excitement and passion.

I took two of the fingers that just seconds before had been in Katie's asshole and sucked them into my mouth. To my surprise, they only had a pleasant strawberry taste and was very slick from the lube.

Kathy switched fingers with me, sucking my other two fingers and feeding me hers.

We turned just in time to see Cindy aligning Dan's cock with Katie's dripping wet pussy.

Katie buried the cock into her pussy and snapped her hips back and forth a few times then leaned forward over on Dan.

Now I had a good view of Katie's ass. It was still gaped open, and I wanted to jam my hard cock in her hot looking asshole.

Shawn straddled Dan and moved up until his cock was withing Katie's reach.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around her shaft.

Cindy poured a small amount of lube on the head of his cock.

Katie moved her hand over the head and down Shawn's cock, spreading the lube the full length of his shaft. She opened her mouth wide and took Shawn's cock deep into her throat.

Paul stepped up behind Katie and placed his hands on the cheeks of her ass, spreading them wide, exposing her well-lubed asshole.

Beth coated Paul's shaft with the thicker lube. Then she took hold of his hard cock and guided it to Katie's slick opening.

I watched as Paul pushed his cock slowly into her anal passage.

I looked on in amazement as these three men filled Katie's holes. I felt a naked body touch my side and looked to see Kathy kneeling beside me.

She reached over and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. It was oozing pre-cum which she used to cover my cock and balls.

Kathy's eyes never left Katie and her partners. Her eyes were wide with excitement as she said, "Look at that Baby, that is so FUCKING HOT."

I ask if she wishes it were she there instead of Katie.

"HELL YES, I know I couldn't handle it now, but it sure is hot to watch."

Paul kept his hands on Katie's ass cheeks, bracing himself.

He and Dan held still while Katie was quickly moving her hips back and forth and sometimes would rotate her hips around.

This way when she pulled her pussy back on Dan's cock, she would shove Paul's cock up her tight asshole and vice versa.

Shawn started cumming in her mouth. Katie make no attempt to swallow; she just let it run out of her mouth and down onto her tits. All of this was enough to push Katie over the edge, and she started having one orgasm after another.

Dan and Paul were sweating, moaning and groaning as they began shooting their loads in Katie's hot pussy and ass. Cum was running out of all of her holes.

Shawn fell back into Cindy's arms as Beth started licking the cum off Katie's tits and face.

Paul fell back on the blankets, pulling his cum soaked cock from Katie's ass.

Kathy had Paul's wet cock in her mouth before his head hit the blanket.

I could see cum leaking out and running down the crack of Katie's ass.

I couldn't believe it; my mouth was watering, and I knew what I was about to do.

I moved behind Katie and started licking from Dan's cock, up her crack and placed my mouth over her asshole. I could feel her pushing out, and a big glob of cum rolled into my mouth. I swallowed then pushed my tongue into her gaping, slick shit hole.

Katie rolled over to the side causing my tongue to ship out of her ass. She spread her legs wide and pulled my head to her cum filled pussy.

I licked and sucked her pussy and clit until it was so sensitive she pushed me away.

Kathy was busying herself clean Dan's deflated cock until he had to push her away also.

Katie was still breathing heavy but managed to get out "Got to take a break." You fucking perverts have worn me out."

Kathy and I had just witnessed the most amazing sight either of us had ever seen.

I had always known what a hat trick was in hockey, but now I knew what a sexual hat trick was. I also knew it took one hell of a woman to pull it off.

Katie was starched out on her back; legs spread apart, and her arms starched out on either side of her body. She was still breathing heavy, and her whole body glistened with perspiration.

Dan, Shawn, and Paul were sprawled out near her, and they were not doing much better.

Kathy was kneeling beside me fingering her pussy with one hand and squeezing her tits with the other.

Cindy looked at Kathy and laughed, "What the hell's wrong with you Hot Stuff? You're squirming like a worm on a hot stove."

Kathy continued playing with herself, "That was by far the hottest thing I've ever seen. It's got me so turned on I feel like my whole bodies on fire."

Beth asks, "Does this mean you're ready to try a hat trick?"

Kathy laughed, "Hell no, I don't think I'm tough enough for that yet, but I hope I get a chance to work on it."

Cindy asks, "How're you doing Mushroom, do you feel like a little action."

"Honey, all this activity's got me so turned on I feel like I'm about one stroke away from shooting my load."

Cindy picked up the two bottles of lube and moved over toward Kathy and me. Beth was close behind with a mischievous smile on her face.

Cindy told us, "Get on all fours and move over beside each other. Beth and I are gonna grease you up and get your holes opened up a little."

We were both a bit nervous but followed Cindy's instructions.

I looked back over my shoulder and watched as Beth pulled Kathy's ass cheeks apart.

Cindy squeezed a large amount of lube down the crack of Kathy's ass. Then she spread the lube over Kathy 's little rosebud while coating her fingers at the same time.

She asks Kathy, "How about it Hot Stuff, are you ready for a hard dick up your ass?"

I could tell Kathy was very nervous, the truth is, we both were.

Kathy told Cindy, "As hot as I am right now I think I'm willing to try anything short of the hat trick."

Beth had moved over behind me, pulled on one cheek to expose my asshole even better.

I could feel the cool of the lube as in ran down the crack of my ass.

Beth used her hand to spread the lube over and around my little hole.

I jumped a little as she pushed a finger just inside, twisting and turning it a little to coat my passage better.

I heard Kathy's low moan and assumed Cindy had a finger up her ass by now.

I heard Cindy tell Kathy, "Try to relax Homey; we're going to go for the big time."

Kathy went from a moan to a loud grown, "AAAAHHHHHH, you're splitting my ass wide open."

Cindy asks if she should stop.

"HELL NNNOOOO, FUCK MY ASS HARD YOU BITCH, OPEN ME UP SO I CAN GET THAT MUSHROOM HEAD UP MY ASS!!"

Hearing Kathy shouting obscenities at Cindy only turned me on more. I pushed back against Beth's finger until it was knuckle deep in my ass.

She didn't move it in and out; instead, she was moving it around in a circle, stretching my asshole as she did so.

Finally, she pulled the finger out, and almost imminently, she pushed three well-lubed fingers against my sphincter. I relaxed as much as I could, but I was still very tense.

Beth told me to push down as if I was trying to shit.

I did as she said then she pushed harder, and I felt her fingers push past the tight muscle and into my asshole.

It felt like she was splitting my asshole wide open.

Once she was all the way in, she just held her fingers still and told me to try to relax.

While trying to adjust to Beth's fingers in my ass, I glanced over at Kathy.

She was lying with her head and shoulders on the blanket. She had both her hands on the cheeks of her ass, pulling them as wide apart as she could.

Cindy was fucking three fingers in and out of her ass at jackhammer speed.

Beth started finger fucking my ass.