Birds of a Feather Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain and discomfort were fading as the pleasure continued to increase.

She suddenly pulled her fingers out and quickly replaced them with her tongue.

I pushed back, wanting to get her probing tongue as deep as I could up my ass.

Just as I was getting in rhythm with Beth's tongue Cindy called out, "OK everyone, here's what I would suggest. I lay down and put a couple of pillows under my ass. Kathy does a 69 position with me. Frank slides that big mushroom head up Kathy 's asshole. Then Beth can work on getting Paul and Dan hard again. Paul will fuck Frank 's ass while Dan takes my ass. Shawn and Katie will be free to do as they please."

We were all looking at each other while Cindy was talking. No one spoke for a couple of seconds.

Then Katie said, "All that sounds great to me, but I would love to help Beth get the guy's hard.

I looked over at Kathy to see her smiling and nodding her head.

I thought, "What the fuck, I've come this far, no need to chicken out now."

Cindy laid on her back on the blanket. Shawn and Dan helped her position the pillows under her, raising her ass off the floor.

Kathy moved over and straddled her in a 69 position as Dan cover her ass and his cock with the lube.

Beth poured some lube into her palm then used it to cover both hands. She moved over a took Dan's semi-erect cock in one hand then used her other hand to massage his asshole.

Katie was still stretched out on the floor when Paul moved over to her.

She opened her mouth, and Paul plunged his semi-erect cock in until his pubic hair was pushing against her lips.

I was still amazed at how easy Katie could deep throat a cock.

I slowly crawled on hand and knees up behind Kathy as I watched the other activity going on around the room.

When I turned my face toward Kathy, I was staring straight at her ass.

Her legs were spread wide over Cindy's head, her little rosebud was exposed and still gaped open from Cindy's finger invasion.

For a moment, I just stared at the gaping hole glistening with the thick coat of lube and puckered out as if it was just waiting for someone to kiss it. I smiled to myself then plunged my face between Kathy's ass cheeks, and French kissed her asshole.

I was able to slip my tongue past her sphincter and slightly into her anal passage. I could hear her muffled moans as I moved my tongue in and out.

Beth patted me on the back and told me, "Mushroom, I know you're having fun sucking her asshole, but we do need to move on."

I reluctantly pulled my tongue out of Kathy's asshole and set back on my heels. My cock was aligned only inches from her virgin ass.

I looked to see Dan behind Cindy.

He was smiling as he is looking over at me. He had his hands on the cheeks of her ass while he slowly slid his cock in and out of Cindy's asshole.

Beth had moved up beside me. She used her hand to blend the oozing pre-cum from my cock with the lube that covered my rigid shaft.

I noticed Paul slowly stroking more lube on his cock as he moved behind me.

Cindy reached around Kathy's hips and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Beth used her thumb and index finger to guide my cock toward Kathy's slick little hole.

I felt Paul's hands on my hips, pushing me forward.

Kathy jumped a little, and I heard a muffled intake of her breath as our flesh made contact.

I met with more resistance than I has expected as I pushed forward. I pushed a little harder, and my cock head finally slipped past her tight sphincter.

Kathy cried out a little as I slid inside of her tight hole. I stopped, wondering if I should pull out.

I didn't have to wonder long.

Kathy raised her head just long enough to shouted, "DAMN IT, DON'T YOU STOP NOW! PUSH THAT COCK HEAD UP MY ASS!!"

I grabbed hold of her hips and started pushing again. Damn, she's so tight it was causing me some pain as I went deeper into her anal passage and I knew it had to be tough for Kathy.

When I had my cock a little over half way in I stopped for a second.

Beth had moved up and was rubbing her hand up and down Kathy's back telling her, "Try to relax Baby. It will only get better."

I felt Kathy relax a little, and I started pushing again until my short pubic hairs were pressing against the cheeks of her ass. I held it there for a short time then started moving in and out just a little.

I would pull out a bit more and pushed back a little harder each time. Just as I was getting a little rhythm, I noticed Beth moving behind me.

She pushed on my shoulders, causing me to lean over Kathy's back a little.

I felt her soft hand pulling my ass cheeks apart. I pushed into Kathy and just stayed there until I felt Paul's cock push against my sphincter. I took a deep breath and told him, 'I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Go for it."

When he started pushing his cock up my ass, it was slow and steady, but he didn't stop until he was ball deep in my gut. My ass felt like it was on fire and I thought he was going to split me wide open. He made a few short, quick strokes, then pulled about half way out and stopped.

Beth leaned over, kissed me on the cheek then said, "You remember how Katie worked with Dan and Shawn. You need to try to do that with Kathy and Paul, just move your hips back and forth."

I smiled as I thought, "Easier said than done but I'll sure try."

Kathy had managed to relax a little, and it was a little easier sliding my cock out of her ass. The only problem was when I pulled out of her ass Paul's cock was sliding into mine.

I was determined, I had made it this far, and I was not about to stop now. I started driving my cock into Kathy then jamming my ass into Paul's cock. About every third time, I would fuck into Kathy's ass Cindy would move her head back and lick my balls.

I was starting to experience more pleasure than pain in my ass; I assumed it was due to my asshole stretching more and Paul's pre-cum making his shaft even slicker.

Cindy had pushed a couple of fingers up Kathy's pussy and was moving in rhythm with my cock's.

Paul was starting to hit a spot (I assume it was my prostate) that made me feel like I was going to shoot my load. It caused me drive harder into Kathy's tight ass.

Her gowns of pain had already turned to sighs and moans of pleasure.

I looked up in time to see Shawn lay on his back behind Dan.

Beth saw me looking, leaned over, and whispered in my ear, "Shawn's going to lick and suck on Dan's balls while he's fucking Cindy's ass. Then she moved down and started sucking my nipples.

I was swearing, getting dizzy and uttering sounds I didn't know I was capable of making. My whole body was tingling as Beth bit down on my nipples from time to time.

I could hear Paul grunting and gowning as I fucked back and forth on his cock. I pushed into Kathy and Paul drove into me at the same time. I felt his hot cum as it shot into my bowel.

I was trying to move back, and he was pushing forward, and we got completely out of sync, but I managed to get enough movement to start pumping my cum into Kathy's tight hole.

She let out a loud continuous moan as she reached one long, continuous orgasm.

I felt Paul began to soften as his cock slipped out of my ass and he fell back on the blanket.

Beth imminently moved over to Paul, licking and sucking on his cum soaked cock.

Katie walked over, took me by the hips and pulled me back, causing my cock to slip out of Kathy's ass.

Then Katie grabbed a hand full of my hair, pulled my head down to Kathy's ass, and told me, "Suck her ass you cum sucking pervert. You put it in there, and now you can suck it out.

As I pulled Kathy's cheeks apart, I could see a small line of cum running out of her hole. I licked it up then cover her little pucker with my mouth.

Katie was behind me when she told Kathy to push down as if she was trying to shit.

I could feel Kathy push down, and a large stream of cum shot out into my mouth.

I swallowed then started sucking the remaining cum out, pushing my tongue into her asshole from time to time.

Just as I was sucking the last of the cum out of Kathy's ass, I felt Katie's mouth cover my asshole.

I pushed, and I could feel Paul's cum running out of my ass and into Katie's mouth.

She finished by licking around my balls and up the crack of my ass.

While all this was going on with us, Dan, Cindy, and Shawn was busy attending to each other a few feet away.

Eventually, we all collapsed on the blankets trying to catch our breath.

Kathy cuddled up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. Katie cuddled up behind her and wrapped her arm around Kathy, placing her hand on her left breast.

I didn't realize I had dozed off until I heard Kathy giggling. I lifted my head to see Katie kissing Kathy softly on the lips. Then she leaned over Kathy, kissed me, and whispered, "We gotta get ready to go Sweety.

We made our way to the bathroom and took turns giving each other showers then dried and brushed up everything until we were all squeaky clean.

Kathy and I slipped on a pair of shorts and a top while the others dressed and gathered up their other items.

We did our hugs and kisses in the foyer then walked them to their cars. We all exchanged public goodbyes outside, and I think we were all somewhat sad that the weekend was ending.

As soon as we walked back in the house, Kathy asks if I would be upset if she pulled her clothes off.

I laughed and told her it would be all right with me if she stayed naked any time we were at home.

We walked into the den, and we both stripped. I set on the couch and Kathy curled up beside me.

I turn on the TV and found the station with the local news. We were both watching the TV when I felt a drop of moisture on my shoulder.

I pushed Kathy back and looked to see big tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Baby, what's the problem, why are you crying?

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Frank, I'm so happy and feel so lucky I'm just afraid something's going to go wrong

I took the time to think about what she had said. I wanted to be sure of my reply. "Kathy, I can't tell you there won't be problems. I can't even tell you that we aren't going to have trouble with our asshole spouses. You know as well as I do, everyone has good days and bad days. The only thing I can tell you for sure. Unless you leave me, we will be together for the rest of our lives.

Kathy asks, "You know what I did with the other people this weekend. Tomorrow, the next day or sometime in the future is that going to upset you and you hate me for it."

"What did you do that I didn't do? We both fulfilled some of our fantasies and given the chance, as long as you were there and willing, I would do it all again."

Kathy started smiling and said, "Two things I have to tell you. First, your ass is stuck with me for the rest of your life. Second, can we please go to bed, I'm totally wiped out, and we have to get up a little early tomorrow morning.

I took Kathy by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. She laid down, and I spooned up behind her with my arm around her, holding her right breast. We were both sound asleep in a couple of minutes.