Birds of a Feather Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and nodded, "Dan, Mr, Horton hasn't put the work out on that yet. He had told me and a few others, but he was waiting for Brat to get here to make it official."

"OH SHIT, Brad didn't mention that part. I'll keep my big mouth shut about it for now own. Now, back to Kathy's house. We just wanted to let you know we have a company that can handle it for you if you decide to sell or rent."

I was curious, "Dan, I thought you had the law firm. What does that have to do with real estate?"

"Long story short, when we first open the law firm and started making a little money, we invested in some real estate. The law firm grew, and so did the real estate. We built a new law office and used the old offices for the real estate and rental management office."

We could hear Dan and Katie talking to each other. I heard Katie tell Dan, "Go ahead and talk with them. Tell them about Linda and see what they think."

"Frank, you and Kathy have met Amie's Dad and Mom. We know that he mentioned the two of you joining the family's playtime. How do you two feel about the family thing and about having sex with people several years younger or several years older than you?"

I looked at Kathy. She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't have a problem with it as long as they are of legal age and are agreeable."

"Yes, I guess I feel the same way. We had a great time with Amie, and her family knew what was going on at the time. As far as being older, I don't see a problem with that as long as we are compatible."

I knew they had something else on their minds, so I asked them, "Now that we have resolved all of that. Can you tell us where this is heading?"

We could hear Dan and Katie laughing. "Have we got your curiosity up now?" Katie asked, "First of all, we need to get some pictures to you as soon as possible. The lady that manages our real estate office has to come to Summerville tomorrow. It will be late by the time she completed her business, and she is going to spend the night at a motel and return home the next day."

We could hear Dan and Katie talking to each other, then Dan said, Linda is our longtime friend with benefits. She likes the same things we do sexually, but she does like it a little rough most of the time. We told her about meeting new friends on our last trip. She was very excited and was hoping to have a chance to meet you."

Kathy laughed, "Just what did she have in mind?"

"I think she would be very pleased if she could bring you the envelope and spend some time playing with the two of you. She is a very honest, straightforward lady that you can trust to be very discreet. She is in her mid-fifties, a little full-figured but physically in good shape. Anything you enjoyed with us, you can enjoy with her."

I looked over at Kathy. She was smiling that mischevious little smile.

"Enough said, just tell us what time she will be here and we will try to make sure she enjoys herself.

Dan said, "I'll have her call you in a few minutes. You can talk with her and work thing out."

It was not more than ten minutes before the phone rang again. I answered on the second ring, "Hello."

A very pleasant voice responded, "Hello Frank, this is Dan and Katie's friend Linda. Would you like to put this on speaker so I can take with you and Kathy at the same time?"

I pushed the button, and Kathy said, " Hello Linda, this is Kathy. Dan and Katie seem to think we have a lot in common. I understand you plan to be staying overnight here in Summerville tomorrow night. We would like to invite you to spend the night with us and see how things go."

Gail laughed, "My, My, that sure went better than I expected. It would be my pleasure to accept your invitation. I'll do all I can to see that the pleasure is mutual. Would about seven o'clock be okay with you?"

"That would be great with us, and we look forward to seeing more of you."

It took Gail a second to catch on to Kathy's play on words.

She laughed, " Yes, and I look forward to seeing more of both of you.

Thursday morning started out great. We were both in a good mood as I drove to work. Things began on a good note but within an hour, it had turned into a Murphy's Law Day. One little fuck up after the other. Days like this are when you learn to appreciate good employees. You never hear, "Sorry, that's not my job." Everyone was working together, skipping breaks, taking short lunches or no lunch at all.

By the middle of the afternoon, everything was in order, and we were back up to quota. I hoped Kathy was having a better day.

The meeting with Gail later in the evening crossed my mind several times. I wondered how the women would feel about the two of them playing with each other if I was not up to par.

I had to push to get my work completed by quitting time. When I met Kathy in the parking lot, I asked if she would drive home. As she pulled out of the parking lot, I laid my head back to relax. I was almost asleep and not paying attention to Kathy's driving until she stopped.

We had parked in front of the toy store. Kathy was out of the car and going into the store before I could ask why she had stopped there. She was back out in just a few minutes with Amie following close behind.

Amie came to my side of the car, opens the door, leaned in and gives me a hot tongue kiss. She broke the kiss and told me there was more where that came from if I was interested. Kathy threw a bag in the back seat, waved to Amie, and we were on the way home.

I was almost asleep again when Kathy pulled in the drive. Once again, the phone was ringing as we walked through the door. It was Dan again; he told me Gail should arrive about 7:30 PM and she was very excited about meeting us. He told me to be ready for a surprise when we saw the pictures, and it would be okay for Gail to see them. He also told me, as professional as Gail can be in public, in private she can be a real potty mouth, so be prepared.

As soon as I hung up the phone, Kathy took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. She had both of us stripped naked, adjusted the water in the shower and we were sharing the warm water in seconds. She soaped me up from head to foot then took the hand held shower and rinsed me squeaky clean.

I attempted to do the same for her, but she stopped me. She told me to dry off and go lay on the bed. I didn't argue with her; I just headed for the bed. Kathy was not far behind. She removed a small bottle from the bag she had picked up at Amies and told me to roll over on my stomach. I did as she told me.

She straddled me, and I could feel her trimmed pubic hair against the cheeks of my butt. I could smell the sweet odor of the lotion as Kathy rubbed her hands over my shoulder. She massaged it deep into my muscles then moved up to my neck, arms and even my hands.

She moved back and massaged my ass cheeks. She pulled my cheeks apart and licked her tongue up the crack of my ass before she moved onto my legs and feet.

She had me turn over and repeated the same on the front, taking my semi-erect cock in her mouth just long enough to get it fully erect. She moved on down my legs and by the time she was through with the massage, my cock was standing tall, and I was totally refreshed.

Kathy jumped off the bed and headed for the bedroom door. I was watching her beautiful ass as she walked away. She said, "You need to get your ass out of bed now. Gail should be here soon, and we need to be ready. I was thinking about making spaghetti for dinner. Gail may be hungry when she gets here."

I noticed how relaxed Kathy seems to be when she talked about Gail, as though she already knew her.

I asked her why she seemed so relaxed and not at all nervous about meeting Gail for the first time.

She was quite for a few seconds, and I could see her eyes tearing up a little. Then she smiled; "I think it's because I feel at home for the first time in many years. I'm with the man I love, and it makes feel good to please you. As far as meeting Gail, she is friends with Dan and Katie, and I guess I do feel like I already know her."

While she was talking, she was busy preparing dinner. I opened a bottle of red wind, and we had just taken a sip when the doorbell rang.

We both walked hand and hand through the house.

I started to open the door when Kathy stopped me and asked. "Yes, who is it?"

I heard a little laugh then, "It's just a horny old woman looking for some company."

I opened the door to see the woman just as Dan had described. "Hi Gail, please come on in."

She stepped in and saw Kathy standing stark naked just inside the door.

"Oh Fuck, Honey, Dan, and Katie told me you were a real knockout, but that was an understatement. You're sexy enough to eat like a candy bar."

Kathy blushed a little as she thanked Gail.

Gail turned to me, looked straight at my erect cock, licked her lips and said, "Like Katie said a beautiful mushroom. I look forward to getting a taste of that good-looking hunk of meat."

Kathy asks if she had eaten.

Gail told her, no, but she would like to undress first.

Kathy shocked me when she said, "NO, we'll take care of that, I look forward to getting my mouth on those great looking tits." She stepped forward and started unbuttoning Gail's blouse.

As Kathy unbuttoned the blouse, she and Gail were indulging in a somewhat passionate kiss.

I stepped up beside them to join the party. I lowered the zipper on the side of Gail's skirt and pulled down.

Gail wiggled her full hips to help me get the skirt over her beautiful round ass.

I was a little surprised because we were all turned on and excited but not nervous and didn't hesitate to undress this woman we had just met minutes before.

As I pushed Gail's skirt down to the floor, she stepped out of it as she slid her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor also.

She wasn't wearing anything under her skirt, and as she stepped out of her shoes, she quickly unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor.

Kathy was looking wide-eyed as she said, "Damn, what a fucking nice set of tits.

Gail moved back a little, placed her hands on her hips and turned around as though she was a model on a runway. "So, does that mean I meet with your approval?"

"Hell yes" Kathy Giggled.

I would have to agree with Kathy. Gail has an olive completion, and her tits sagged a little but not very much for a 44 DD. Her areolas were a dark brown, and her nipples were even darker and erect.

Her pussy was clean-shaven, and as she stood there with her feet apart, I could see her full outer labia and two little tabs of her inner labia stuck out just enough to make you want to suck them into your mouth.

I glanced over at Kathy. She was still staring at Gail's tits and licking her lips, leaving no question about what was on her mind.

Kathy said, "You have hairs."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but Gail did.

She lifted both her tits and squeezed the nipples very hard. "Yes, I have had it since I was in my teen. She pulled her right breast up and licked around the nipple several times.

Kathy and I stepped up closer for a better look. Sure enough, Gail had a fine line of hair around the outer edge of her areolas. She moved her hands under both tits and held them up like they were setting on a shelf.

I sucked one nipple into my mouth as Kathy did the same with the other.

Gail pushed her tits deeper into our mouths and let out a little moan as we sucked.

She laughed as she pushed us both away. "I hate to stop this but smelling that spaghetti sauce has made me hungry, and Dan wanted you to look at these pictures before we got too carried away."

Gail removed an envelope from her handbag, and the three of us walked into the kitchen.

Kathy started putting the food on the plates.

Gail pulled a chair out and turned it, so she was sitting with her left arm proper on the table. She had her legs just far enough apart I could see the little tabs of her inner labia.

Sexy was the only way to describe this older woman. Everything she did and every move she made was about sex. I could see why Dan and Katie would be attracted to her.

I already had an empty glass on the table by her.

As I leaned across Gail to pour her a glass of wine, she took my erect cock in her hand and held it until I had poured the wine. Still holding my cock, she picked up the glass of wine and plunged my cock down into it. She moved it around a little then pulled it out, placed it in her hot mouth and sucked all the wine off my shaft.

Kathy was watching every move, and as soon as Gail released my cock, Kathy quickly brought the plates to the table, then moved it to the other side of the table, pulled the chair out and promptly dropped down in it. She looked at me with that mischievous smile as she said, Frank, Baby, I need some more wine.

"Gladly," I said as I walked to the other side of the table and got a repeat of what I had just received from Gail.

"Okay girls, you have had your little taste, now I get mine.

I lifted Kathy's legs up high enough that she could place her feet on the bottom rounds on the chair. She slid forward to the edge of the seat as I dropped to my knees. I used my fingers to part her lips. Of course, her pussy was dripping wet. I licked her pussy juice from the outer edges then pushed my tongue inside.

Kathy moaned, and I felt more of her hot juice flow into my mouth.

She placed one hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth tight against her lips. She moved her other hand down and started fingering her clit. In seconds, there was another gush of Kathy's warm juice accompanied by a long, low moan.

Then I moved to the other side of the table and found Gail with her feet already propped up and legs apart. I wasted no time in dropping to my knees and licking away at that hot pussy. Her pussy juice had already run out and down the crack of her ass. I pulled her legs higher and licked the juice from the crack, up through she hot, wet pussy and across her clit.

"Oh, you pussy eating pervert, you have got your work cut out for you tonight.

I pulled back and managed to get to my chair. I was thirsty, but I hated to drink anything, I wanted to savor the taste these two hot pussies had left in my mouth.

Finally, I gave in and took a big swallow of wine.

We all started eating as Gail picked up the envelope and handed it to me.

She said, "Dan told me to be sure both of you were sitting down, and prepare yourselves a shock.

Now I was curious as hell.

Kathy moved around where she could see the pictures at the same time I did.

I opened the envelope and looked inside. I could see several pictures. I pulled the first one out and looked at it.

It took a few seconds to figure out just what I was seeing. I could tell it was taken through a window from outside of a house.

I could make out several people in the picture, but most of their faces distorted beyond recognition, but one face was very clear.

Kathy looked on with me. Suddenly she gasped, "It's Peggy with two men. Look, she's on her hands and knees, sucking one man and fucking the other."

Gail moved around so she could get a better look. "You mean this is the frigid bitch that wouldn't put out for you. She's fucking stupid."

I pulled the second picture out, and we all took a look.

The quality wasn't much better, but we could still make out Peggy sucking another man's cock while a woman was eating Peggy's pussy.

The third one showed Jerry jacking his cock while Peggy was beside him fingering herself.

The fourth one showed Jerry on his all fours, and it looked like Peggy was finger fucking his ass. The picture also showed a man with his cock buried deep in Jerry's mouth.

I was angry, and Kathy was crying over what we had seen so far.

Gail pulled the fifth picture out. When she looked at she said, "Oh fuck, you're not gonna believe this one." She held the picture up so Kathy and I could see.

Jerry was still on all fours. One man was kneeling behind him with his cock buried in Jerry's ass. Another man was kneeling in front of Jerry, holding the back of Jerry's head, while shoving his cock down Jerry's throat.

The picture also showed a woman from the waist down. She was pulling her pussy lips apart as she directed her flow of pee onto the middle of Jerry's back.

This picture also clearly showed Peggy on all fours, by Jerry's side, licking the pee off his back.

Kathy said, "Enough, enough for now. I tried to get that son-of-a-bitch to fuck my ass, and he refused, telling me what a perverted slut I was for even asking."

We concentrated more on our food, and no one spoke for a while. I'm sure our angrier was oblivious to Gail.

She told us, "Look; I know I don't know all that is going on here. We have just met so I could be wrong, but I think whatever you two had before is nothing compared to what you have now. It doesn't take a genius to see the two of you are deeply in love and have a phenomenal sex drive with a sexual curiosity to match. If these pictures help get you closer to what you want, don't be angry about the past, be happy about the future you'll have together.

We finished our spaghetti and were sipping our wine as I took the sixth picture out of the envelope.

Both women moved in for a closer look.

This picture was fairly clear and not hard to tell what was going on. Peggy was on her back, and we could see the bottom half of another woman crouching over Peggy. We kept looking at the picture when Gail said, "Shit, you see right there on her stomach, it's a pile of crap."

Once Gail pointed it out it was easy to see, the woman had shit on Peggy's stomach.

I wondered what the next picture would show... I pulled number eight out of the envelope. We looked at a picture of the same woman from the previous picture sitting on Peggie's stomach. When we looked closer, we could see she was sitting in the pile of her own shit.

I looked and saw there were only two more pictures left in the envelope.

I removed the ninth picture, took a quick look at it then told Kathy she might not want to see this one.

She took my hand and turned it so she could see the picture.

It showed the unidentified woman with her shit-covered ass hovered over Peggy's mouth. The woman was close enough for Peggy to lick her ass.

After Kathy had looked for a second, she jumped up, ran to the kitchen sink, and started puking.

Before I could get to the sink, she was back at the table.

I told her we had seen enough and we shouldn't look at the last picture.

"Hell no, I want to see it all. These two scumbags have made us suffer for years. I want to see what these lying bastards have doing that they couldn't do with us.

The last picture showed Peggy with shit smeared around her mouth, chin, and cheeks. She and Jerry were locked in a passionate kiss.

Kathy asked Gail if she knew how Dan got the pictures and how he intended to use them.

Gail told us they were most likely take by one of the PI's that works for the firm. Dan is probability going to have the attorney handling the divorce show Jerry and Peggy the pictures in hopes they will fold and just sign the papers to set you two free.

Kathy reached over and took my hand in hers, "I agree with Gail, let's forget how these two assholes have treated us in the past. I'm so thankful for what we have now." She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it gently.

12