Birds of a Feather Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy had a very somber look on her face "Yes, I know it's more than possible. I think either or both of you have just as much of a chance as any man working here. I believe our boss was more interested in results than gender. "

Beth looked around to be sure no one was near us then said, "I've been so fucking hot today. My pussy is soaking wet. I've even thought about going to the restroom and masturbating to see if that would help.

"Would you like for us to go together and I could eat your pussy," Kathy said with a big smile.

Beth smiled back, "Fuck you bitch, stop teasing me, it just makes it harder. You two should be there with us this weekend then we could eat each other's pussy and make us both happy.

As we left the cafeteria, Kathy and I hugged and kissed then headed back to our work areas.

Cindy and I were walking back to our area when she told me she wasn't sure why but she was very nervous about the weekend party

I could relate to her situation, but I couldn't tell her so. I only told her I was sure they would be okay and have a magnificent time.

The afternoon passed very fast. I had everything in order and was ready to go at five, sharp. By the time I reached the parking lot Kathy was there and we were in the car and on our way home.

As soon as we arrived home, we were in and out of the bathroom, dressed and out the door in record time.

Kathy asks how I felt about tonight.

I told her I was a little nervous because things seemed to be moving so fast, it was hard to keep ahead of it all.

She gently squeezed my leg and asked, "Does that includes things between us?"

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me, "Honey, the one thing in this world that I'm sure about is US. I have never had what you give to me, and I'm not just talking about sex."

"Are you telling me you don't want to have sex with me anymore?"

"Hell NO, that's not what I was talking about." I glanced over at her to see an ear-to-ear grin. I laughed, "You little shit, you know what I was trying to say.

As we approached Kathy's house, we saw a new BMW pull in the drive. We pulled in behind it just as Brad stepped out of the car.

Kathy said, "Damn, a new BMW, the poor guy is almost walking." We both laughed as we stepped out of our car.

The door on the right side of Brad's car open and his wife stepped out. It was still light enough we could get a good look at her.

She was a little shorter than Kathy. She had short, blond hair and from what I could see, seems to have a well-proportioned body with about a 36-C, nice hips, and a nice bubble ass.

We all walked to the front of Brad's car. He turned to us, "Hey you two; Frank and Kathy, this is my wife, Patty.

Patty extended her hand to me, and I noticed the soft hand but firm grip as we shook hands.

She turned to Kathy but instead of an extended her hand she put her arms around Kathy's neck and hugged her.

Kathy looked a little shocked but returned the hug.

Patty said, "I'm so pleased to meet you both, I've heard so much about you, I was indeed looking forward to meeting you."

I was wondering what she had heard, and I was sure Kathy was thinking the same thing.

Kathy walked ahead of us to open the door, and we followed her in the house.

As soon as Patty entered the house she started, "Oh look at all the room, look at the large den, Oh, Brad, it's so big."

She asks Kathy if she could see the back yard before it got too dark.

Kathy walked through to the sliding doors, open them and stepped aside for Patty to see.

"Brad, you've just got come look at this yard, the kids will love all this room."

I thought what's going on here. This woman is part of a very wealthy family. Kathy does have a beautiful house, but this has to be simple and minor to Patty.

As Brad and I started toward the back door, he said, "Please forgive Pattie, we've been living in a condo for the past three years. We're both country folks, and we have felt like shut-ins during those years. She was hoping you had a big back yard."

We walked through the remainder of the house, and Patty was like a little child in q toy store. She kept hugging Kathy and expressing her delight with the house. Each hug seemed to linger a bit longer, and Kathy was doing the same in return.

Brad asks if Kathy would consider renting the house furnished?

Kathy told him there were a few personal things including some of her clothes that she would need to move out, but everything else could stay

Brad took a notepad out of his pocket and wrote something on it then handed it to Katy. "If we can agree on this figure we will have a lease drawn up effective the first of the month.

Kathy looked at the paper, her mouth dropped open, and she started shaking her head. "Brad, I could never charge you that, it is way too much."

She handed the paper to me, and now I was the one with the surprised look.

"Nonsense, we pay more than that for the condo, and it was just a place to get out of the weather. This wouldn't just be a house. This would be our home for several years.

Kathy said she needed to think it over for a few minutes. She walked through the house, stopping in every room and looking around.

"Okay, I still think it's too much money, but I have plans for it. I just wanted one last look to be sure there was nothing to hold me here. This is not my home anymore. I live just down the road with the man I love.

Pattie jumped up and latterly screamed for joy. She ran over to Kathy, threw her arms around her neck and gave her a big hug. Then she gave her a couple of kisses on her cheek. Patty pulled back a little and looked at Kathy, then gives her a big kiss on the lips.

I could see Kathy blush a little, but she returned the kiss.

Brad laughed, "I think your lady has pleased my lady very much."

Several thoughts run through my mind, but I just held my tongue, waiting to see how things worked out.

"Hey you guys, I'm getting hungry, and a good glass of wine would go great right now," I said as I turned toward the front door.

Brad followed us to the restaurant, and as we walked across the parking lot, I noticed Kathy and Patty were holding hands.

Brad also noticed but didn't seem to give it a second thought.

We set at a round table near the back of the dining room. Kathy was on one side of me, and Pattie was on the other side

They all ask if I would order the wine then we all ordered staked with the sides of our choice.

The food and wine were all excellent. We were all very relaxed, and the conversation became a little more personal.

Kathy and I told them about our former marriages, our divorces and our plans for the two of us to be married.

Brad said he was forty-two, and Pattie was forty-one years old. They had been married for twenty-one years and had a daughter, Gwinn, twenty years old and a son, Drew, eighteen years old. They had a very happily married and made an effort to keep it fresh and exciting.

Again, several thoughts ran through my mind, but I just kept quiet.

As these thoughts run through my mind, I was very much aware of Patty constantly touching Kathy, holding her hand, caressing her cheek and a couple of time lifted Kathy's hand to her lips and gently kissed her fingers.

We finally left the restaurant and walked back to our cars. We stopped at the back of the cars. Brad and I shook hand and exchanged a friendly hug.

I was facing Kathy and Patty at the time.

They embraced in a tight hug, and then I watched as Patty took Kathy's face in her hands and gave her a long lingering kiss on the lips.

She smiled at Kathy, "Thank you so much for everything... it has been a PLEASURE to meet you, and I feel sure we will see more of you."

Patty then walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her, kissing me hard on the lips.

I was expecting her tongue in my mouth, but it didn't happen.

When she pulled back, she looked at me, and it was as though she could read my mind, She smiled, "We do have to save something for later don't we?"

I glanced over at Brad as he stood next to me looking at the girls with a smile on his face.

He leaned over and gave Kathy a light kiss on the lips, "I'll have all the papers drawn up by Monday evening Patty will have to leave Wednesday, so it would be great if we could work things out by then.

Kathy told them this was all so new to her, just tell her what she needed to do, when she needed to do it, and she would be there.

Even as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I could tell Kathy had something on her mind. She was very quiet and seems to be deep in thought.

Finally, I asked, "Okay young lady, what's on your mind."

She slipped over closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Honey, am I in trouble with you, do you think this sex thing is getting out of hand?"

I took a minute to think about my response because there were times I had wondered the same thing. "Kathy, my love, I understand what you are asking, and I have wondered about it myself. Since our first little get together until now, it's like every sexual fantasy I've ever had and some I had never thought about have come true. None of this would ever have happened if it were not for you. Am I upset or angry with you? "NO." Am I excited about all the sexual activity...? Yes, very much so."

Kathy then ask, "If we go to Al's party and if we are correct about the surprise guests, have you thought about the fact we may be having sex with the owner of the company we work for and his wife, both of whom are old enough to be our parents?"

I started laughing, "Yes, I have also thought about the fact that our new boss and his wife may also be there and have no doubts that Patty is gonna jump your bones. I believe she has a crush on you."

"How do you feel about having sex with someone as old as the Hortons, "She asked with a questioned look on her face?

"You know... I've given that a lot of thought as well as the possibility of having sex with the whole Muller family. I've decided I'm going to ride this thing as far as it goes, as long as you and I agree. I don't think I would have a hang-up with anyone of legal age as long as everyone was in agreement with everything we were doing."

"Kathy had a kind of sassy smile as she said, "So anything goes as long as we agree and it's okay for me to be a little pushy, RIGHT?"

"Honey, It's okay for you to be a lot pushy and I'm sure I'll love the results."

When we arrived home, Kathy asked, "Frank, I know this will sound weird, but I was wondering if we could shower, go to bed and just cuddle tonight."

"Of course, we can baby, don't get me wrong. I love all the sex, but that loving, warm all over feeling is still at the top of my list."

We walked hand and hand to the shower and enjoyed gently washing every inch of each other. We dried each other off then headed to bed. Even though we were still naked and spooned together, it was still about love and not sex.

We were up early Saturday morning, and I could tell Kathy was very excited. I was teasing her by caressing, massaging and licking different parts of her body.

We took turns getting each other ready with our enemas, her douche and shared a hot soapy shower before dressing.

Then we threw a few things in an overnight bag and headed for Al's

We were very nervous as I rang the doorbell but all that seems to disappear when Helga open the door only wearing a bright smile. I was surprised that a woman her age with two kids to her credit looked as sexy as she did. She had a great looking set of tits with very hard, perky nipples, nice round hips and very shapely legs.

She hugged Kathy and gave her a firm kiss on the lips, then turned and did the same to me. It was not a real French kiss. Instead, she flicked her tongue across my lips a couple of times.

Helga ushered us into a small room just off the foyer. It was like an oversize walk in closet. She showed us a wide verity of sexy outfits for males and females. She also showed us where we could hang our clothes and told us we could wear any of the items there or join her and just get naked.

Kathy was giggling like a young schoolgirl as she removed her clothes. I followed her lead and in just seconds the three of us was standing there looking at each other's nakedness.

Helga made no attempt to hide the fact that she was checking us out.

I inhaled as Helga wrapped her hand around my semi-erect cock.

"Ah YES, just as Amie told us, you have a very nice cock head. Please don't be shocked by my boldness. You'll find there are almost no bounders at the private greatening. Feel free to indulge yourselves and do whatever pleases you."

Helga still had her hand around my now fully erect cock and was lightly squeezing it from time to time.

Kathy and I both had been staring at Helga's very long, hard nipples. Kathy leaned down and sucked one into her mouth. I imminently took the other nipple in my mouth.

Helga moaned as she squeezed a little harder on my cock. She laughed as she released my cock and pushed us both away, "Okay, enough of that, we have many greater adventures ahead."

She walked over to a small cabinet and opened one of the doors. She had looked inside a second before she found what she was looking for.

When she turned around, she was holding an unusual looking harness. It looked similar to a regular strap-on harness, but all of the attachments were on the inside.

She held it up so we could get a better look. "Al designed this new toy for us. We've all tried it, and he wanted Kathy to try it to see how she likes it.

The harness had thick padding on the leg straps, waistband and a wide strip that went from the front to the back of the waistband. The wide strip had a vibrator inside the front. It was about six inches long and curved up a little. There were two small silicones, butterfly looking wings just above it. There was another vibrator inside, on the backside. It was about the same length as the one on the front but a little smaller around.

Helga took a bottle from the cabinet. She told us it was the new Karma Sutra; cherry flavored, eatable liberation. Moreover, it was the slickest lube they had ever used.

Helga handed me the bottle and asked if I would mind applying it to Kathy's pussy and ass.

Kathy was smiling as she used her fingers to open her pussy lips.

I applied a generous amount of lube to her pussy lips then pushed two fingers inside.

Helga was correct when she told us the lube was slick.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and moved around behind her.

She pulled her ass cheeks apart to give me better access.

I poured my palm full and pulled my hand up through the crack of her ass, moving my hand around to coat my finger with the lube.

I placed two fingers against her little rosebud and pushed a little. My fingers were so slick they just popped inside her little shit hole.

She moaned and pushed back to get as much of my fingers as she could inside of her.

Helga was patiently standing by allowing us to play a little. She moved over to Kathy and helped her step into the harness.

Kathy aligned the front vibrator with her pussy, and I aligned the other one with her ass.

Helga pulled up on the harness, causing the toys to enter Kathy's two orifices.

Kathy let out a loud moan, "OH I LOVE IT."

Helga pointed out that the little wings rested on either side of Kathy's clit.

Helga smile as she removes a small remote control from the cabinet. "Honey, get ready, the best is yet to come.

Helga was standing in front of Kathy when she pushed a button on the control. Kathy screamed and threw her arms around Helga's neck to keep from falling to her knees.

My first thought was something had gone wrong and was hurting Kathy. Then I saw the big smile on her face as she reached an instant orgasm.

Helga smiled at me, "She's okay... it had the same effect on the three of us the first time we used it."

Helga lets go of the button and handed me the control. She pointed out the on/off button and the two buttons to control the front and rear speed.

She asks Kathy if she would like to keep the belt on for now.

"OH YES, Frank, just hit that switch any time you like.

Helga told us we needed to go. Al and the girls were out by the pool playing. They probably think we've gotten lost.

As we walked through the house, I was thinking, "The special guest will most likely be outside with Al and the girls."

I was wrong; I only saw Al, Amie, and Morgan but what a sight it was. All three were naked. Al was laying on his back on a long pool lounger.

Morgan was humping her pussy hard into her Father's mouth.

Amie was at the other end with Al's cock buried to the hilt in her asshole.

She was leaning back, breaching herself with her hands on Al's legs.

Morgan was leaning forward with her arm stretched out, uses two fingers to fuck her sister's pussy.

There was a constant sound of grunts, moans, and groans coming from the three of them and I knew they had to be having a great time.

The three of us walked over next to them.

Morgan and Amie looked at us and smiled.

Amie puckered her lips, and I leaned down and gave her a passionate, deep throat kiss.

I turned to face Morgan and saw that she was looking at Kathy and the harness she was wearing.

She also saw the control in my hand.

She smiled as she held her free hand out for the control.

I handed it to her as she also puckered her lips.

As I leaned down and pushed my tongue into her mouth, I heard Kathy let out a cry of pleasure and dropped to her knees beside me.

Morgan was sucking hard on my tongue and groaning as she was jacking her hips back and forth on her Dad's tongue

Everything started happening at the same time.

Kathy wrapped an arm around my bare leg, and I could feel her entire body jerking as she reached a massive orgasm.

I could hear Al's muffled moans as he attempted to raise his hips.

At the same time, Amie was screaming, "YEAH, FUCK YES, FILL ME UP, DADDY."

All of this had me so turned on my cock was oozing pre-cum like a leaking faucet.

When I broke the kiss with Morgan, she noticed the dribbling from my cock. She leaned over and licked the head of my cock.

Morgan then took my cock in her hand and pulled me around toward Kathy who immediately took it deep in her mouth.

We were all startled by the sound of applause.

Kathy and I turned around, Morgan jumped to her feet, and Al propped up on his arm to see Helga standing there with a naked Walter and Maggie Horton as well as Brad and Pattie Lewis, all clapping their hands and grinning ear to ear.

Maggie said, "Damn, that was one hot fucking show. Even at my age, my pussy is dripping wet from just watching."

"Oh Maggie, you know that fat pussy of yours is always soaking wet," Pattie said as she placed her hand between Maggie's legs and pushed a finger deep into her pussy.

When she pulled her finger out, I could see the glistening wetness as Patty put it in her mouth and sucked it dry.

Amie was still sitting on Al's cock as the others walked over to us.

Maggie asked Amie, "Honey, are you saving the ass cum for me."

Amie laughed, "I sure am, I thought you would like that, and I hoped you'd share it with me."

"Well, if your Daddy deposited a good load maybe I could share a little with everyone."

Walter and Brad helped Maggie get down on her knees behind Amie.

As soon as Amie rose up and Al's cock slipped out of her ass, Maggie was quick to cover Amie's asshole with her mouth.

I watched Maggie as she sucked the cum out of Amie's ass. I was thinking what a wide open, no barriers party this was going to be.

I realized these people had entrusted Kathy and me with their very personal secret, and I was going to convince them it was a good decision.