Birds of a Feather Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amie was straining to push all the cum out of her ass and into Maggie's mouth. When all the cum was pushed out, Amie relaxed a little and turned around to face Maggie.

Maggie opens her mouth just a little and lets a small amount of cum ease out onto her lips.

Amie licked across Maggie's lips and turned to show us the small dab of cum on her tongue. Then she pulled her tongue into her mouth and swallowed.

Walter and Brad helped Maggie back to her feet.

She then repeated her cum sharing with Walter.

Brad was next, and she continued until she had made it around to everyone but me.

She was smiling when she turned to me. "Frank, all the cum I have left is on my tongue. Would you like to suck that off?"

I had never seen a person as old as Maggie naked before, much less kiss one, but here I was, not only willing to kiss her but turned on by the thought of taking her cum soaked tongue in my mouth.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her to me. When our lips met, I open my mouth allowing her to push her tongue inside, as deep as it would go.

Her lips were very soft, but her tongue was very rigid and long. I sucked it as though it was a small cock until there was no cum left on it.

When we broke the kiss Maggie told me, "Honey, you've got my big pussy hole all wet and slick again."

Everyone, including Maggie, laughed at her comment.

Patty had moved up behind Kathy, reached over her shoulders and started massaging her tits.

Kathy had her head laid back against Patty's stomach, just above her pubic hairline.

Al was still laying on his back. His deflated cum covered cock was lying back against his belly.

I had a strong urge to take his cock in my mouth.

Before I had time to think about it very much, I picked up the limp piece of meat and took it in my lips.

I could taste his almost dried cum, and his cock started to grow.

I heard Kathy say, "Oh fuck Baby, suck that cock. Hell yes, suck him good."

I felt a face close to mine and looked over to see Patty looking into my eyes as she sucked one of Al's balls in her mouth.

I heard Al let out a long sigh of pleasure as Patty and I synergized the sucking of his cock and balls.

I jumped with surprise when I felt a warm hand wrap around my cock shaft. The hand was very slick with the Karma Sutra lube. It moved up and down my shaft a few times then up across my scrotum.

The hand massaged my ball for a couple of seconds before it moved on up through the cheeks of my ass. I could feel the coolness as more lube was poured slowly down the crack of my ass.

The hand then spread the lube all over my ass, circling a finger around my little rosebud then pushing against my asshole hard enough to enter to the first joint of the finger.

All this attention was definitely getting to me. Al's cock was about the same size as mine but with a very small cock head. I was doing my very best to get it as far down my throat as I could.

Patty was still licking and sucking Al's balls, and I could tell he was getting close to shooting his load down my throat.

Suddenly, the hand that had been so playful stopped.

I could hear female voices whispering and giggling behind me, but I couldn't tell for sure who was who.

I felt a set of hands on each of my legs, pulling them further apart. Then I felt a tongue licking across my scrotum. Then a hand lifted it up, as the tongue licked down the underside of my shaft and on down to my cock head.

Just as this wonderful mouth sucked my cock in until it touched the back of their throat, Al dumped his first shot of cum down my throat.

At the same time, Patty whispered in my ear, "I know you're not going to be a greedy little pig and keep all that cum for yourself.

Al didn't have a lot of cum this time, so I pulled back and held the remaining shots in my mouth.

His cock was starting to soften, so I let it slip out of my mouth.

I turned to meet Patty's waiting, slightly open mouth. I pushed my cum coated tongue into her mouth, and she hungrily sucked it in.

I didn't want to interrupt the owner of the wonderful mouth that had inhaled my rigid cock, so I very carefully propped myself up on the edge of the lounger, allowing Al to get up.

As he rose up, he leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips. He smiled, "Great work Mushroom, hope I can return the favor.

As he stood up, I felt hands pulling my ass cheeks apart and then felt a wet tongue touch against my sphincter. My shit chute was very slick with the lube, so it didn't take much of a push for the tongue to slip inside.

I was now able to turn around to see who was providing all this pleasure. I could see Amie's eyes looking at me over my ass cheeks. When I looked between legs, I recognize the top of Helga's head.

I took a quick look around the room to see what everyone else was doing.

Kathy had removed the harness and was on her knees next to Brad. She was slowly sucking on his cock, but she had her eyes locked onto the three of us.

Water and Maggie were standing next to Kathy. Morgan was on her knees facing the two of them. I did a double take when I saw what was going on there.

I hadn't noticed Walter that much until now.

Morgan's mouth was wide open, sucking around the head of Walter's cock and had her little hand wrapped as far as she could reach around his cock shaft.

It was as big around as a beer can and a good 9 to 10 inches long. It was large enough and long enough to put a porn star to shame.

Morgan had her other whole hand buried wrist deep in Maggie's pussy. She would pull her hand out far enough I could see her knuckles, and then she would shove it back in, bringing a loud moan from Maggie each time.

Al and Patty were still on the other side of the lounger; Al was kneeling behind Patty with his arms around her massaging her tits and hard as a rock nipple.

Amie pulled back and asked, "Are you, ready Mom."

I heard a muffled Uh Huh. Suddenly Amie pulled my ass cheeks even further apart as she pushed her tongue deep into my ass and started moving it back and forth.

At the same time, Helga took my cock so deep in her throat I could feel her lips pushing into my pubic hair. The combined action of the two women causes me to scream out as my cock shot line after line of cum down Helga's throat.

I fell forward on the lounger as Helga and Amie now slowly licked my cock and asshole.

Kathy moved over next to me, took my face in her hands and kissed me hard on the lips.

When I opened my mouth, she pushed a large glob of Brad's cum into my mouth.

As I swallowed the cum I thought, "This is gonna be an exciting, busy weekend

Al asked, "How about we take a break and get a little something to eat and drink.

I heard Amie laugh as she said, "Daddy... Mom and I are eating just as hard as we can."

Everyone laughed as we began to get ourselves together.