Birds of a Feather Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved away from Kathy's sweet asshole and stood up, I looked to see Terry on one side and Amanda on the other side, both with Cheshire cat grins.

Amanda spoke up, "Sorry about that Frank, but we just couldn't pass up a shot of that beautiful ass and big headed cock. We did stop before you come; we know that goes in Kathy's pussy.

I smiled, "It was my pleasure, and you two work well together."

I realized it was Barry's turn with Kathy and I was in his way. I moved back to Kathy's side as Amanda moved around and slipped up under Kathy.

As Terry was moving into place, I poured a palm full of the lube. I reached back, took Terry's cock in my hand and covered his entire shaft. I pumped it back and forth a few times then guided it to Kathy's already cum soaked pussy.

I looked over at the gathering around Walter. He was laying on his back with Morgan setting on his face feeding him her young, hot pussy.

Maggie had the head of his cock in her mouth, Patty and Amie were licking and sucking up and down his long shaft. Walter had his knees bent and his feet flat on the bed. Helga was lying on the bed between his legs, licking and sucking on his balls.

Brad was standing beside Amie, who was slowly stroking his fully erect cock. Amie would take a break for Walter's cock for time-to-time, and turn to Brad to deep-throat his cock.

I was running my hand up and down Kathy's back. When I rubbed across her ass cheeks, she wiggled her hips. I moved two fingers over her little rosebud, and she let out a loud moan.

I pushed my middle finger into her yawning, wet asshole. I heard,''MMUUUUMMM" as she wiggled her ass again.

I started to add another but remembered she had four fingers in her ass before, so I decided to go with three. I pushed in until my knuckles were pushing against her ass cheeks again. I smiled as I heard, "MMMUUUHHHUUUUHHH."

I got in rhythm with Terry, as he pulled out I pushed in and vice versa.

I could see Amanda's feet planted on the bed, and her hips were pushed up to expose as much of her pussy to Kathy as she could.

She was moaning as if she was in a constant orgasm.

Terry had picked up speed and was slamming into Kathy's pussy as hard as he could.

She was rotating her hips around, grinding on Brad's cock and my fingers. I could feel her sphincter tightening around my fingers and I knew it wouldn't long be before the three of them would be in climax heaven...

Amanda let out a loud animal like sound as she shoved her hips against Kathy's hard working mouth. Terry let out a loud grunt every time he thrust into Kathy.

Kathy pushed her hips down onto Amada's mouth as she sucked hard on her clit. I jammed my fingers as deep as I could in her asshole as Terry started shooting line after line of his hot cum deep into Kathy's soaked pussy.

Amanda screamed, "OH FUCK, SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN. SHE'S SQUIRTING AGAIN, MMMMMMUUUUHHH, YES BABY WASH MY FACE WITH YOU HOT JUICE, FUCK YES, I LOVE IT."

Kathy was trembling all over. I had never seen her or anyone, for that matter in such a state. I was very concerned, wondering if all this had been too much for her.

I started to pull my fingers out of her asshole, but she pushed back, "No Baby, please stay in my ass just a little longer. I left my finger where they were, laid my other hand on her back, reached up, and run my fingers through her hair.

We stayed where we were for another minute then Kathy told Terry and me to pull out, slow and easy. I pulled out first and leaned back a little to see Amanda with her mouth next to Kathy's pussy, ready to catch Terry's cum as he pulled out.

When Terry started pulling his spent cock out of Kathy's pussy, I could see small amounts of mixed juices dribbling out and into Amanda's mouth. When his cock head come out, a larger glob of cum flowed out and into Amanda's waiting mouth, and she swallowed twice.

Terry moved back and slowly stood up. I watched as Amanda slipped three fingers into Kathy's pussy. When she pulled them out, I could see they were dripping wet with cum and Kathy's juices.

Amanda carefully moved her hand from Kathy's pussy up to where I could reach the fingers with my mouth. I licked between each finger, then I took the three fingers into my mouth and sucked the last traces of juice from them.I swirled my tongue around a few times to savor the full flavor, then swallowed.

When I looked up at Terry he was standing next to me, his limp cock, still coated with their combined juices. He quickly inhaled as I turned and sucked his cock into my mouth. Once I had sucked his cock clean, I lifted it and licked his scrotum and balls.

Kathy asks if she could take a little break and lay down for just a few minutes.

Amanda was out from under her in a flash and the three of us picked Kathy up, turned her over and gently laid her on the bed.

She reached out to me, and I cuddle up beside her. We were only there for about five minutes, and she was ready to go again.

The other women had been working on Walter the whole time. Maggie looked over at Kathy, "Honey he's about ready if you are, he should be shooting his load most any time now."

Amie moved over and added more lube to Kathy's already dripping wet cunt. Walter moved up close behind her then Helga and Maggie coated his cock well with the lube. Then Maggie aligned his enormous cock head up with Kathy's entrance, and Walter began to push slowly forward.

Maggie was on one side, and Helga on the other, pulling Kathy's ass cheeks wider apart, opening her pussy even more.

Patty moved around and slid under Kathy until they were in the perfect 69 positions waiting for the action to begin.

Walter told Kathy, "Honey, I'm gonna start pushing this big old cock into your sweet little pussy. I want you to take as much as you can enjoy but don't hurt yourself. I'll go slowly, and you tell me when to stop. These sexy ladies have been teasing this old cock until it is about ready to cum, so I'm ready when you are."

I positioned myself to where I could keep my hand on Kathy's back but still have a good view of the action that was about to take place.

Walter's big cock head almost covered Kathy's entire pussy.

I thought, "No fucking way is that big cock gonna go it that tight pussy."

Walter started pushing, slow and easy.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Kathy's lips parted, and the head of Walters cock slipped just inside her vaginal passage.

Kathy let out a loud moan. Walter stopped pushing, "Do you want me to stop Honey?"

Kathy took a deep breath, let it out then told Walter, "More please, just go slow and easy."

Patty was frantically licking and sucking on Kathy's pussy and the bottom of Walter's shaft. Walter started slowly pushing in again, about a half-inch at a time.

I was watching this enormous cock stretching my sweet Kathy's pussy to the max, and I wondered if it would ever be the same again.

Walter had gotten about four inches of his huge cock in Kathy before she told him to stop.

Maggie laughed and patted Kathy on the butt, "Kathy, you're something else, that's the deepest he has been in a young pussy in many years."

Walter looked up at me, "I'm about ready to shoot my load, the girls done a great job getting me primed." He suddenly threw his head back and let out a howl.

"She's using her muscles to jack my cock," Walter said as he started to quiver and shake. He began moving in and out just a little, "OOOHHH SHIT, I'M CUMMING AND CUMING, AAAAHHHH, PUMP IT MAGGIE, PUMP MY CUM IN THIS TIGHT PUSSY."

Maggie wrapped her hand around Walter's cock next to Kathy's pussy lips to ensure Walter didn't accidentally go deeper into her pussy. Then she started pumping his long shaft.

I could see cum flowing, leaking out around Walter's cock and running down into Patty's waiting mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could, trying to keep up with the flow.

Finally, Walter slumped forward on Kathy's back. He told her he was getting ready to pull out, and he would go slow and easy.

As he started pulling back, more cum flowed from Kathy's pussy. It was pouring like a faucet, out of Kathy's pussy and down onto Patty's face.

She wasn't able to swallow fast enough. The cum was running out of her mouth, down her cheeks and into her hair.

She moved her hands up and started scooping up the cum and rubbing it over her face, down across her neck onto her breast. She was squalling like an excited little girl.

Walter laid back on the bed behind Kathy, Maggie and Helga moved over and started licking the juices from his cock and balls.

I heard moans and groans coming from Kathy and Patty. I looked to see Patty's arms wrapped around Kathy's legs, with both hands on her ass cheeks. She was pulling Kathy's pussy hard against her mouth while humping her hips up, pushing her pussy into Kathy's mouth.

They both let out a scream as they cum together. I could hear the sounds of hot mouths against wet pussies.

The sights and sounds had me so turned on my cock were throbbing, and I was leaking a constant flow of pre-cum.

Patty collapsed back on the bed and Kathy stretched out on top of her. I moved up to one side as Ai and Morgan moved to the other side.

Morgan asked Kathy if she would like us to help her to move over on her back.

She nodded, so the three of us carefully rolled her off Patty and stretched her out on her back near the foot of the bed.

She pulled me down to her, giving me a smoking hot kiss. When she broke the kiss, she smiled at me, "Give me a minute to catch my breath, that Patty is fabulous at eating pussy.

We both laughed, and I gave her a big huge.

She reached down and ran her hand over my slick shaft. "I'll be ready in just a second. I want to be able to give my man a great fucking."

While I was waiting, I looked around the room to see what everyone else was doing. Maggie and Helga had cuddled up next to Walter, sucking his nipples and slowly stroking his cock.

Amie and Morgan were still licked cum off Patty, and they were playing with each other's pussies and tits.

I was a little surprised when I looked up toward the head of the bed. Al was sucking Brad's cock, Brad was sucking Terry's cock, and Terry was sucking Al's cock. The thing that surprised me the most was me wishing I had time to join them.

Kathy rolled back over and got on her hands and knees, "Come on lover, let's get some serious fucking done."

Amie jumped up and told us to wait just a second. I had no idea what she had in mind as she runs out of the bedroom.

.

She was back in just a second, smiling as she held up the harness and the hole-in-one toy.

Kathy shouted, "Oh hell yes, just the way I want to finish this fuck party."

Morgan came over to help Amie adjust the harness.

Morgan took my cock and gently guided in through the hole in the toy, making sure the dildo was on top.

Amie reapplied lube to Kathy's pussy and ass then turned and applied a liberal amount to my cock and the dildo.

I was moving in behind Kathy when Maggie stopped me.

"I'm gonna show you a little trick that will not only feel good to Kathy but will make it better for both of you."

Maggie moved up behind Kathy and told her she was going to put one finger in her pussy and one in her asshole. She told Kathy to keep flexing her vaginal and anal muscles until both holes were tight around her fingers.

Kathy asks her how she should do that.

Maggie told her to pull her muscles in as she would if she had to piss and shit but needed to hold it.

With just a few tries, Maggie was praising her, telling her she was doing great. In just a few seconds Maggie was fucking in and out of Kathy's ass and pussy, "Ah, yes Honey, nice and tight now."

Maggie didn't turn to look at me, she just told me, "Okay Frank, bring that big headed cock over here and fill up this tight pussy of yours."

Kathy softly moaned as Maggie pulled her fingers out of her ass and pussy.

I moved over, and Maggie pulled Kathy's ass cheeks apart as I aligned my hard cock and the dildo with Kathy's holes and pushed.

Her pussy was very slick from the lube and cum, but it was still tight.

Kathy pushed back some, and I watched as my cock and the dildo disappeared into her fuck holes.

I reached out, grabbed her hips and pushed in until the part of the toy holding my cock was pushing against her pussy lips.

I pulled her as close as I could, and she started rotating her hips in one direction, and I was turning mine in the other.

Kathy laid her head down on the bed, and I could hear constant moans and groans coming from her. I could feel her pussy tighten up from time to time. I was amazed at the tightness of both holes considering everything that had already been in both places.

I could feel my balls tightening up and knew it wasn't going to be long.

I moved from a kneeling to a squatting position and started slamming in and out of Kathy's sopping wet pussy.

I was sweating so much it was running down into my eyes, my legs were getting weak, I was getting a little light -headed but I couldn't stop

My first shot of cum was so hard it actually hurt a little.

When Kathy felt that first shot explodes deep inside her vaginal passage, it sent her into orbit. Her orgasm was so intense her whole body convulsed. She was babbling words between moans, "AAahhh, HOT, DEEP, UUUmmm, LOVE, LOVE, Oh, OH HARD, real, aaaaagh CUM."

She dropped down even lower on the bed until her tits were pressing against the sheets, pushing her ass even tighter against me as my second and third shot of cum dumped deep into her pussy.

I don't think I've ever cum that hard or ever seen Kathy in such a state.

When I finally stopped pumping cum into my sweet Kathy's love hole, I dropped back to my knees.

Just as my cock was about to slip out of Kathy, Patty reached in and used her fingers to hold Kathy's cunt lips together, holding everything inside.

Amie moved close up behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest and pulled me back into her, giving me a chance to catch my breath.

Amanda and Terry helped Kathy roll over and lay on her back, while Amie helped me out of the harness.

The two of them, along with Amie helped me moved over to straddle Kathy in a 69 position.

I looked down to see Patty still holding Kathy's lips together. Thr cum and pussy juice were so thick in her carefully trimmed pubic hair it was matted down to her skin. She was wet down the crack of her ass and well down on her thighs.

I could feel Kathy licking my very sensitive cock.

As I lowered my head to Kathy's pussy, Patty leaned over, licked around the edge of my ear, then whispered,"I've saved your load for you, and she is real dirty, so she's gonna need a lot of cleaning up. Just so you know, while you're busy here and Kathy's cleaning you up, I'm gonna be licking your asshole.

Patty removed her fingers as I covered Kathy's pussy with my mouth.

Kathy pushed down at the same time and a large wad of cum shot into my mouth.

I had to swallow two or three times to get it all down.

After the first big load, the cum slowly leaked out. I was licking and sucking up through her pussy and across her clit.

Kathy would jump every time I licked across her clit.

I also jumped every time Kathy sucked my very sensitive cock head into her mouth, and Patty licked across my asshole at the same time.

I knew there was no cum left in me, and I knew Kathy had to be exhausted.

By the time I had her cleaned up she had let my soft cock slip out of her mouth.

Patty realized we had both stopped and moved to my side to helped me roll over and move up beside Kathy.

I took Kathy in my arms and kissed her softly on the lips, then almost together... we said, "I love you."

Kathy laid her head on my chest, and I closed my eyes to rest for just a few seconds.

"Uncle Frank, Uncle Frank, wake up," I felt a pair of soft lips touching mine.

I opened my eyes to see Amie smiling down at me. "Welcome back Uncle Frank. You and Aunt Kathy need to get up and get your showers," Amie said as she kissed me again.

Kathy raised her head off my chest and gave me a sleepy-eyed smile.

I looked around the room to see everyone had left except Amie and Morgan.

Amie told us everyone else was downstairs preparing dinner.

Morgan took Kathy by the shoulder to help her set up, as Amie helped me set up. "Come with us Aunt Kathy, we have your shower ready and waiting," Morgan said as she helped Kathy stand and walk toward the bathroom. Amie and I followed close behind.

As we entered the bathroom, Morgan led Kathy to the toilet and helped her set down.

"Oh thank you, Morgan, I'm about to bust to piss."

Kathy pissed so hard it sound like a high-pressure hose hitting in the toilet bowl.

Morgan put both her hands between Kathy's legs and into the stream of piss. When she pulled them out, both hands were dripping wet from the waist down. She licked across one side of her palm and two of her fingers. Then she held it up to Kathy's mouth and watched as Kathy licked it clean.

At the same time, Morgan held the other hand out toward Amie and me.

Amie laughed, "My baby sister is such a fucking pervert and a real piss slut."

I smiled as we licked the hand together until all the tangy flavor was gone.

Morgan told Kathy to set there for a second. Amie walked over to the vanity, picked up a small douche bottle and handed it to Morgan.

Morgan shook the bottle a little as she told Kathy, "As much as you've been fucked today you may be a little raw inside. That could cause an infection later. Morgan held the bottle up, this will help stop that, and it will also help with the soreness."

Kathy spread her legs a little wider, "Please be easy Morgan; that's one sore pussy."

Morgan leaned over and kissed Kathy gently on her right nipple, "Aunt Kathy, I would never cause you pain unless it were something you would enjoy."

Kathy gives me a rather puzzled look as Morgan very carefully slipped the tube up Kathy's vaginal passage and squeezed the bottle.

Kathy smiled, "Damn girl, that feels good."

As soon as Morgan was through with Kathy, the four of us headed to the large shower.

The mist sprayer and all three of the hand-held showers were on. It was like walking into a warm spring rain shower.

Amie told us to place our hands high on the wall, and they would take care of everything else.

We put our hands on the shower wall and, enjoying the soft flow of warm water.

The girls poured a blue liquid from a small jar onto a sponge and washed us from the tips of our finger to the bottom of our feet.

They both were very gentle, especially around our private parts.

Amie did kiss the head of my cock as she rinsed it and I noticed Morgan gently suck on Kathy's tit's a couple of time.

When we were all clean and rinsed off, the girls led us from the shower and used a large, fluffy towel to pat us dry.

"No need to dress Uncle Frank, no one else had, so naked is the dress code," Amie said as she took Kathy and me by the hand and headed toward the patio.

As we walked out of the bathroom, Kathy asked, "Uncle Frank, Aunt Kathy" as she gave the girls a questioning look.

Both girls smiled as Amie said, "Well, you are family now. You're a little too old to be our brother and sister, so we decided you're gonna be Uncle Frank and Aunt Kathy. I know you'll think this is sick and perverted, but it is a turn on for us to have sex with our family."

Morgan then told us something we didn't know, "You two are the first and only people Amie have ever had sex with outside our family group."

When we walked out onto the patio, we were greeted by the pleasant smell of fresh cooking seafood. Everyone gave us a wave. Maggie came over and hugged the four of us, "Here are my missing children, glad to see you made it. Everything is about ready, just grab a seat at the table, and I'll get you something to drink."