Birds of a Feather Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie returned shortly with four glasses of chilled sangria that Helga had made earlier. The other men were finishing up with the cooking, and the women were busy getting all the trimmings in place.

The five of us set down at one of the large tables and started sipping our drinks. In just a few minutes, there were steamed oysters, crab legs, and clams along with chilled shrimp and calamari. Amie and Morgan had helped Maggie bring out more glasses of sangria.

The food was soon on the three large tables, everyone was enjoying the good food and talking about everything for our favor college sports to their favorite sex act. Everyone was interested in how Kathy and I were doing and what we thought of our new family.

After everyone had finished eating, we all pitched in and cleaned up everything. When we were through Walter ask Kathy and me to join him, Brad and Terry at one of the tables.

When we were all seated, Walter started the conversation, "Brad and Terry ask me to talk with you two. We're very pleased to have you as part of our family group. As you know, there are more family members, and as we told you before, we all discussed this before we invited you. All the family members have accepted both of you, and in a private setting such as this, you'll be sexually free to do anything that's agreeable to everyone involved. Do you understand all of this or do you have any questions?"

I probably had a thousand questions, but I couldn't think of anything to ask at the time. When I looked at Kathy, she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Walter continued, "We know you have some friends that you're sexually involved with that's not part of the family. Some of us also do, and that's fine. If their names come up in a conversation when you're with any of the family, it goes no further. On the other hand, you will need to be careful not to reveal your relationship with any of us."

Walter stopped long enough to allow us a chance to ask questions if we had any.

"I think that covers everything about the family for the time being. You may not have noticed, but we have not talked at all about work. Usually, we never do, but this is going to be an exception. I think you both understand that what goes on here with the family has nothing to do with work. The reason I mention this now is due to all of the changes that are about to take place within the company. There will be many changes, not only in work assignments but also in equipment. Frank, your name has come up a lot. You are one of the people considered for other positions, with more responsibility and more pay."

Once again, Walter stopped and looked at us. The only thing I could come up with was, "Thank you for the consideration,"

Walter continued, "The main thing we need for both of you to understand, any consideration, any offers, or promotions will be based on your work and your ability to do the job and nothing to do with anything that goes on within the family. It's imperative that you know that. We think you both are the kind of people who might be offended if you thought you were getting special treatment because of our relationship."

Brad spoke up, "One little piece of information we will share with you that you will need to keep under your hat for the time being. One of the reasons Walter agreed to sell our Dad the company is the changes we're going to make to move the whole organization ahead. You're going to see a lot of changes, new computer systems, new equipment for the production lines, even a new phone system. Some of the present jobs will be eliminated and other jobs created. The good thing is employees may be moved from one position to another, but no one will be leaving except the ones who are planning to retire."

I had thought for a few seconds before I spoke, "Thank you guys for sharing this information with us. You're right; if we thought we were getting special treatment at work because of our personal relationship, it wouldn't go over very well with us. We love you guys, and we're honored to be part of the family, but we understood from in the beginning that what goes on here in the family has nothing to do with work. We also love our jobs, I can't think of any company I would rather work for, and we will continue to give you our best. If advancement is in my future, so be it. If not, whoever you select I'm sure will be the best person for the job."

Everyone was quite for a few seconds.

Then Walter stood up, walked around the table, took Kathy by the hand and pulled her to her feet. He then gives her a gentle kiss on the lips and a big hub, then come over and hugged me. Brad and Terry followed, doing the same thing.

Patty walked over to where we were, smiled and said, "I know you two are going to dress and get ready to leave. I would love to have a lip to lip, skin to skin, hug and kiss before you dress." I held my arms out, and we exchanged big hugs and tongue swapping kisses. She whispered "Thank you for the good time my new brother, look forward to more in the future.

As Patty moved on to Kathy, the others lined up and followed her lead.

When Amie stepped up, her kiss was a little more passionate than the others, and when she hugged me she whispered, I love you, Uncle Frank." Our eyes met, and I told her, "I love you too, my precious one.

I looked as Amie walked over to Kathy and knew she had repeated the same with her.

Maggie was the last in line. When she stepped up to me, she also motioned for Kathy to come over to her. She put an arm around our waist, pulling us into her, pressing her large breast into each of us. She turned and kissed Kathy then turned to me.

When we kissed, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and almost down my throat. I swear this woman had the longest tongue I had ever seen. "Welcome to the family my new son and daughter, it can only get better from here on.

Kathy and I dressed, got our things together and give everyone a final hug on the way out.

Brad and Patty were the last ones we said good-bye to us. Patty took both our hands and asks if we would be home Monday night. I told her we would, and she asks if she and Brad could come over and talk with us. We agreed on the time, and then Kathy and I were on our way home.

As I pulled out of the long driveway and onto the main road, Kathy took my right hand and placed it on her stomach and smiled, "Our baby."

As Kathy rubbed my hand over her stomach, I'm not sure what happened, guilt, conscience, shame or maybe a little of it all. My emotions just went wild, and tears welled up in my eyes and my whole body tensed up.

Kathy must have felt it, she looked over at me, "Frank, Baby, what in the world's wrong."

The words were just coming out, "What am I doing to us, to you. I have the woman I love out fucking, sucking, eating pussy, swallowing cum, drink piss and I'm doing the same thing. Am I making a slut, whore out of you and a whore dog pervert out of me?"

Kathy squeezed my hand and only said, "NO."

"NO, I asked?"

"That's right, NO... you are none of the above. You're the same person you've always been. All of these feelings have always been there inside you, just as they have been inside me. We're doing things we've always wanted to do. We just didn't want to travel that road alone. Now, we move it together, and I'm excited and proud to go down that path with you. I love you, Frank Howard, you're my man, and I'm very pleased to have been a part of everything we've done. My only regret is that we were not able to start down that road before now. You heard Walter's description of THE FAMILY. That is a description of us, while I feel the need to be cautious and descent, I feel no shame and have no regrets. You should feel the same and keep on keeping on."

It took a few minutes to pull myself together. Then I ask, "So, you would like to keep knocking down barriers and seeking new sexual adventures?" She just smiled and nodded her head.

She rubbed my hand over her stomach, smiled again, then told me we would need to make an appointment with a doctor. She said she would talk with Cindy and Beth. Cindy has three kids, and Beth has two. Both of them had used the same OB-GYN every time and seemed to like her.

We discussed our weekend adventure and some of the things we experienced. Kathy told me how much she enjoyed her special treat, but her pussy and ass was so sore she didn't think she would want that much at one time again. Kathy also told me she was sure Amie had a crush on both of us. I told her I agreed, but I thought of it as a complement.