Birds of a Feather Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and I were very impressed with the draft and thanked her for all they were doing.

Brad said they had gone to the house very early this morning to look at the bedrooms so they could decide which room would be best suited for Gwinn and Drew. They were on summer break now and would be home until the fall when they would be going to college.

A car pulled in behind us, and Patty told us, "Your friends are here, would you like to introduce us or would you rather wait.

It was Cindy and Beth, and I didn't know if Brad wanted to tell them who he was and what he was doing there.

He said it would be okay to tell them, just ask them not to tell anyone until they could make it official later in the morning.

I called them over and introduced Brad as our new boss and Patty as his lovely wife. I asked them not to mention the new boss bit for now.

They all shook hands. Then we parted ways as Brad and Patty started to the main office entrance and the four of us headed toward the factory entrance.

Just before we reached the building, Cindy stopped us.

She told us they had talked with the kids a little when they got home, but it didn't go very well. They couldn't get the kids to open up and talk very much.

Beth said she had a feeling the kids were already fooling around on their own, and she was worried about them getting into trouble. They knew none the girls were on birth control

She asks Kathy if we would still be willing to talk with them.

Kathy assured her we would and told them to let us know when.

I also told both of them about Nancy and her coming to stay with us for a while.

Cindy looked at me very wide-eyed, "You've got to be shitting me. Your ex-mother-in-law.

Kathy laughed, "I guess that does sound a little strange, but she needed to get well away for her daughter and my ex-husband. That gives us a lot in common, and I was the one that suggested she move in with us for a while."

Cindy said, "Either you two are crazy as hell or two of the greatest people in the world."

As we stepped through the door, Beth kissed us both on the cheek, turned to Cindy and said, " Later Hot Pants."

We all laughed at her comment.

Kathy hugged and kissed me then headed on to her work area.

I passed old Gus on my way to my office. He was grinning, "I'm telling you bossman, if I were twenty years younger I'd give you a run for your money with that young lady, you better marry her before she gets away."

I said, "Gus, You may right about that. I think I'll do just that."

As soon as I got to my office, I called Lorie and asked her if she would have Patty print up a special invitation for Gus and have it delivered to him.

Lorie assured me she would take care of the delivery herself. She told me she thought he was a nice man, and she would love to do something to make him happy.

About an hour before lunch, I was at my desk working when I heard my office door open.

I looked up to see Gus standing there with a paper and envelope in his hand and tears rolling down his cheeks.

I met him halfway across the office, he gave me a big hug and told me that was the nicest thing to happen to him in years. He said he was going to buy him a new suit and get all dressed up, and I could count on him to be there.

I told him he didn't have to buy a new suit; he just needed to be there at the wedding.

He said, "Hell yes I do, the last time I had a reason to buy a new suit was not a very joyous time for me. It was when my wife passed away. This will be a happy time, and I'll be wearing my new suit."

I hugged him again and told him if no one else showed up but him it would be a great wedding.

He said, "Bossman, I think you're gonna be surprised. I think there will be so many people there that you and your lovely lady may have trouble finding a place to set."

I left my office and headed to lunch.

When I turned down the hallway to the cafeteria, I saw Cindy and Beth standing by the door. Each had one hand on their hip, the other holding a piece of paper. Both women were giving me a very stern look.

Just before I got to where they were standing, I heard Kathy behind me asking, "What are you two lovely ladies looking so pissed about?"

"What the fuck is this?" Cindy said as she held up the paper. I took the paper and imminently recognized it was the wedding invitation.

I smiled and said, "You know you can bring Shawn, Paul, and the kids, just put four and five in the square.

Cindy frowned, "We just talked last night, why the fuck didn't you tell us about this then?"

Kathy laughed, "Cindy, who the hell could tell you anything last night. I just got it in that I was pregnant?"

We all went through the cafeteria line, then the four of us set at a table near the back of the room. Kathy and I quickly filled Cindy and Beth in on everything we knew about our wedding.

They only had one question, "Why are the Horton's giving you a wedding?" Kathy had an answer ready, "Because it is the first time the bride and groom work for the company and we agreed to invite all of our fellow employees that wanted to attend."

Both women nodded, then Cindy started telling us about their attempt to talk with the kids the night before. She said the kids asked why they had come to talk with us. Cindy told them we were all good friends, and the four of them wanted to talk with someone outside the family, to get our opinion.

After a little further discussion, Lynn had asked if the five of them could talk with us and get our input before the families talked any more. Cindy asked if we would talk with the kids, to see what they had to say about all this.

Kathy looked at me, then back at Cindy and Beth, "Could you tell me what we are supposed to say to them and when are we expected to do it?"

"We were hoping they would open up and tell you what they think about the family sex thing, and you would do it before the wedding."

Not knowing what to say, I just shrugged at Kathy, so she told both women,

"We have a lot going on this week. We have to go to the formal ware store Wednesday after work for a fitting. We both know what we want so we won't be there long. If the kids agree, the burger place we all like is about a block away. Get all the kids, and we will meet you there as soon as we finish with the fittings. If nothing else comes out of it, we will all have a good burger, and we can get the kids home afterward."

Both women agreed and thanked us for our help.

Brad called my office about an hour after lunch. He reminded me that he and Patty were planning to come to our house after work. He told me they planned to pick up a pizza and just wanted to know if they need to bring something to drink.

I told him to try Nino's restaurant on Tenth Street for the pizza, and we had the drinks covered.

Kathy and I headed straight home after work. We showered, dried off, and brushed our hair and teeth and was getting ready to dress.

Kathy asked what I thought we should wear. I looked up and down her naked body and smiled.

She laughed as we walked naked, from the bathroom and headed to the den.

The phone rang about twenty minutes later, and Brad told me they were leaving the restaurant and would be at our house in about fifteen minutes.

I checked to be sure I had the beer and wine in the fridge, then walked into the den to find Kathy sitting on the couch.

I set down, and she cuddled up and placed my hand on her stomach. "Hey baby, do you feel your Daddy's loving hand."

When the doorbell rang, we both went to answer the door. When I open the door, Patty walked in first followed close by Brad.

Patty said, "Hello you, yo, oh, HELL YES I LOVE THE OUTFITS! We have one similar to it, would you mind if we wear ours?"

"We would love for you to join us, let me help you...ah, change clothes," Kathy said as she reached over and started to unbutton Patty's blouse.

"We actually come over tonight to talk with you about something important to us, but I guess we can do it just as well naked," Brad said as he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor.

As we walked toward the kitchen, Kathy and Patty wrap an arm around each other's waist, then slid their hands slowly down to each other's ass cheek. They give each other a little squeeze at the kitchen table, and then Patty and Brad set down as Kathy got the plates and I grabbed the glasses and bottle of wine.

Kathy divided the pizza as I poured the wine.

Patty, Kathy and I were talking about a verity of things as we ate but Brad was reticent as though he was very deep in thought.

We were through with the pizza and on our second glass of wine when Patty suddenly jumped and hollered. Then she smiled at Kathy, "You kinky bitch, you're trying to toe fuck me. Here let me help you."

I watched as she wiggled around in her chair a little then saw her move her hands under the table.

I leaned down and looked under the table to see Patty holding Kathy's foot sideways, rubbing her toes up and down her pussy lips.

When I set back up Brad was smiling as he was looking back and forth at the two women. "Kathy, you women are making it hard for me to be serious about the things we come to talk about."

Patty threw her head back and moaned out, "Give us JJJUUSSTT, OH FUCK, just a minute, I, AAAHHHH, SHIT, YOU FUCKING BITCH, I'M CUMMING, OH, OH, FFFUUUCCCKKK YYEESS."

I could see Patty's arms moving up and down faster and faster as Kathy slipped further down in the chair. Patty slumped back in the chair, her tits rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

Kathy moved back from the table and lifted her foot toward me. I took her by the ankle and pulled her toes to my mouth. While I was licking and sucking one toe at a time, Kathy was busy working two fingers in and out of the hot, wet pussy with one hand, while brutally massaging her hard clit with the other.

I glanced over to see that Patty had turned her chair around, Brad was on his knees with one of her legs over his shoulder, and I could hear him lapping up Patty's pussy juice.

As the women were catching their breath after their very vocal orgasms Brad and I just sat quietly and waited.

When we were back to normal, I pointed at Brad, "Okay Brother, it's all yours."

Brad had set for a couple of seconds before he spoke. He asked if we knew that he and Patty had kids.

I told him we had heard them speak of Gwinn and Drew, and they would be going to college after the summer break, but that's all we knew.

Then he asked if we were still okay with being a part of the 'FAMILY' and having sex with someone as young as Amie and Morgan.

I told him we were honored and excited about it and we didn't have any hangups about having sex with someone as young as Amie and Morgan or as old as Walter and Maggie.

Kathy and I looked at each other and wondered where he was heading with all these questions.

Brad told us Gwinn was twenty years old, and Drew was eighteen years old. Gwinn was a rising Junior, and Drew would be a Freshman. Because they were part of their family, they had told them Kathy and I were going to be invited into the 'FAMILY.' He also told them the house they would be living in when they moved belongs to Kathy and was near where we lived.

Kathy asked, "That sounds great, so what is the problem here. What is it you're not telling us?

Brad seems to be struggling with the proper words. Patty reached over, kissed him on the cheek, and gives him a hug.

Patty then told us they liked us a lot and wanted to be honest with us. Brad is afraid if we tell you the whole story you're going to be upset.

Kathy took Patty's hands in hers and told her, "No matter what it is, we will deal with it, that's what families do."

Patty smiled, then started talking again. "Brad and I had always loved sex and enjoyed having an open relationship with other members of Brad's family. We are very relaxed with our dress at home. That included Gwinn and Drew. They began asking questions about sex when they were very young. We answered every question they asked. When they asked us about having sexual contact with us, we explained the taboo of incest and the family rule that you must be eighteen years old. We're sure the two of them were sexually active with each other before that, but they were very discreet about it, and we never caught them in the act. Both of them requested sex with us for their eighteenth birthdays. It may have been wrong, but we allowed then to try anything they wanted to try.

Kathy asked, "Have they ever been involved with another family members?"

Brad answered, "Yes, we don't put restrictions on them. They both understand being discreet is a must, but I'm afraid they are both like their Mom and Dad, they have an overwhelming love of sex."

Kathy asked, "How are we involved in all this?"

Patty told us both of the kids had asked if the six of us would be able to get together for sex after we moved here.

We were afraid to tell you because we all know that what we are doing is actually against the law. We were also afraid you might think we were not only bad parents but also bad people.

Kathy asked who mentioned having sex with us.

"Both of the kids had asked about it, and we told them we would talk with both you and if you said no, they were never to mention it again. If you say yes, we would work thing out after we were all moved in," Pattie said as she looked back and forth between the two of us.

Kathy looked across the table at out two friends (family) then asked if they wanted an answer right now.

Brad and Patty both nodded.

Kathy leaned back a little and peeped under the table, then smiled.

She told them she had a couple of questions before we answered. First, have either of you ever pushed them into doing anything sexy. Second, how do YOU feel about US joining you and the kids?

Patty told us they had never pushed them into anything, as a matter of fact, most of the time the kids seem to be a step ahead of them.

You know we enjoy being with you and it is more than just the sex. If you were okay with the age thing, we would love just to let things happen.

Kathy peeped under the table again then looked back at Brad and Pattie. She stood up from the table, walked around and stood between Brad and Patty

She told them she had their answer. I was wondering what she was talking about when she told me to stand up.

I had to move back well away from the table to keep from hitting it with my rock hard cock.

Kathy reached over, took both their hands and pulled their middle fingers to her hot, wet pussy. She smiled as she pushed their fingers into her pussy, "What do you suppose made my pussy dripping wet and Frank's cock hard as a rock? "We didn't know what our limits are. We only know we wouldn't like to be involved with anyone who pushed someone else into doing something they didn't want to do.

Brad smiled and asked, "Does this mean you don't think we are a couple of sick fucks?"

"Brad, I think Kathy will agree when I say, I don't know if you're a couple of sick fucks or not. I only know that if you are then, we are too. When you guys get settled in just let us know what you would like to do, and we'll be ready. Just as long as everyone agrees, we will be okay with it."

Kathy reminded them Nancy would be moving in tomorrow so we may not be able to party here.

Patty asked about our relationship to Nancy, was she mine or Kathy's mother?

We both laughed, and Kathy told them it was my ex-mother-in-law,"

Both their mouths dropped open, and together they said, "You gotta be shitting me." "No, we're not, but we have heard that comment before."

Patty looked at Kathy and me with a big smile on her face. Kathy asks, "Okay Sister, what's the big shit eating grin about?"

"Brad told me not to ask, but I'll be leaving tomorrow and will be gone for almost a week. I was just wondering, with all these hard cocks and hot pussy, if I could be a little greedy and have my way?"

Kathy quietly said, "Yes."

I just looked at Kathy, wondering why she had answered so quick.

She said, "Well, I know what she wants. She would like one of you in her pussy, the other in her ass and let her eat my pussy at same time."

Patty said, "You're so right, what do you think?"

Kathy started moving things off the kitchen table.

I asked her why she was bothering with that now.

She looked at me and smiled, "This will be the best place to fuck because the piss was going to run onto the floor and it being vinyl, it will be easy to clean up. I'll right back."

Kathy walked out of the kitchen as Brad, and I moved over by Patty and started kissing and fondling her tits.

At one point we were both kissing the corner of her mouth, pushing both our tongue's into meet her hot tongue and Brad, and I was rubbing our tongue together as Patty sucked on them.

Kathy returned to the kitchen with a bottle of the good lube. She took one of the wine glasses and poured a little wine in it, then sit it aside.

Patty told us she would like to have Brad in her pussy and me in her ass.

Brad laid back on the table, his hard cock lying back against his stomach. Patty stepped in a chair, then onto the table. She used two fingers to hold her pussy open as she used her other hand to align Brad's cock with her dripping wet hole.

Kathy was next to move into place standing straddling Brad's head and her pussy in line with Patty's mouth.

I stood at the end of the table and watched as Brad's cock disappeared into Patty's waiting fuck hole.

Kathy pulled Patty's head hard into her pussy, causing her body to tilt forward and her ass to lift up a little.

I poured a palm full of the lube and applied it to the crack of Patty's ass. I moved my fingers around to coat them with the lube. Patty placed a hand on each ass cheek and pulled them as wide apart as she could.

I positioned my middle finger against her sphincter and pushed until it slipped just inside her tight little shit hole. I could feel Brad's hard cock through the thin tissue, so I pushed my finger in and out a few times massaging the bottom of his cock before I pulled out.

Patty sighed a little as my finger slipped out of her asshole. I didn't keep her waiting long. I held three fingers close together and pushed then as deep as I could into her tight asshole.

She hollered out but pushed back against my fingers.

My cock was rock hard and oozing pre-cum as I poured a liberal amount of the lube over the head and used my other hand to spread it around, covering the shaft and on down onto my scrotum.

I glanced up to see Kathy looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes and that mischievous smile on her face.

I smiled back at her as I took my cock in hand, straddled Brad's legs and moved up close behind Patty.

When I had everything lined up just as I wanted it, I jerked my fingers out of her ass and jammed my cock ball deep in her tight little hole.

I heard a muffled scream, "OOOHHHH YYYEEEE, YOU WICKED MOTHER-FUCKER!"

Patty kept her pussy pushed hard against Brad, to begin with, allowing me to pound hard into her tight hole.

After several strokes, Patty moved one hand back to my hip and stopped my pounding with my cock about half way out of her ass.

She started moving back and forth, very slow to begin with, grunting or moaning with every move. When she would push her pussy down on Brad's cock, my cock would slide about half way out of her ass. Then she would push back against my cock to reverse the action.

With just a few strokes, Patty had adjusted her movement between Brad and me until she could fuck both of our cocks without either of us slipping out.

I had my hands on her hips but allowed her move as she pleased.

I heard Kathy letting out little, short groans, and as I looked up at her, I could see she had a double hand full of Patty's hair, holding her in place as Kathy fucked her face through her first orgasm.