Birds of a Feather Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Kathy calmed down a bit, she told Brad and me, "Okay men, let me know when you're about ready to cum, and I'll try to finish up here at the same time."

Patty stopped moving in and out and started rotating her hips around.

Kathy had Patty's mouth pulled so tight to her pussy her cries and moans were muffled, but it was obvious she was at the peak of an orgasm.

I heard Brad moan and tell Patty, "Oh yes, soak me with your hot juice you hot bitch.

Patty stopped just a second as she caught her breath, and then started rotating her hips again. She would tighten, and then relax her anal muscles and I knew from Brad's moans, she was doing the same to him with her pussy.

I got in rhythm with her and started using my hands on her hips to help her gyrate faster.

I could feel the tingle in my balls and was about to tell Kathy when I heard, "Soon, OH YES, VERY SOON."

"YES, ME TOO," I announced.

Brad hollered out, "NOW, I'm CUMMING NOW."

"YES, ME TOO" I grunted as I looked up at Kathy.

Kathy still had a hand full of Patty's hair, pulling her head back. I couldn't see the glass, but I knew Kathy was holding it just below Patty's chin.

As Brad shot line after hot line of cum into Patty's pussy, I was filling her asshole. She was making noises like a wild animal, and then she started making gargling sounds as Kathy pissed in her mouth.

When Kathy was through pissing, she moved the glass aside and released Patty's hair, letting her fall forward on Brad's chest.

I was pumping the last few drops of cum into Patty's ass when Kathy stepped off the table and walked up next to me.

She had the glass in hand, and it was about half-full of the piss and wine. She told the three of us just to stay as we were for the time being.

Kathy placed the glass up near Patty's asshole and told me to pull my cock out slowly.

I did as Kathy told me and I could see Patty's asshole gaped open, and a small glob of cum rolled out and into the glass.

Kathy told Patty to push the remainder of the cum out of her ass.

Patty just looked back at Kathy and smiled.

I could tell she had pulled in on her anal musicales, closing her ass tighter to stopping the cum from coming out.

Kathy told her again to push the cum out, but Patty didn't move.

I didn't even see it coming; I just heard the loud pop as Kathy slapped Patty hard on her ass cheek.

Patty hollered out, and a large glob of cum popped out of her ass and into the waiting glass.

"Honey, you need to clean up your mess," Kathy told me as before she took my softening cock deep into her mouth, slowly licking and sucking it clean of my cum.

I leaned over, placed my mouth over Patty's little rosebud and pushed my tongue into her asshole. She was so open now I could easily tongue fuck her. I tongued and sucked her asshole until it was as clean of all my cum as I could get it.

Kathy told Patty to lift up off Brad's cock slowly. Kathy put her hand up around Brad's cock, holding the lips of Patty's pussy as she rose up, letting Brad's cock slide out.

Kathy put the glass over Patty's pussy, then released her fingers from Patty's pussy and told her to push the cum out.

Patty didn't move, and only a small dribble of cum dropped into the glass.

I saw this one coming, two hard slaps on Patty's right ass cheek. Patty screamed, and a large glob of cum plopped into the glass.

Kathy ordered Patty, "Move your nasty pussy up to your husband's mouth and let him clean you up. Frank and I will take care of this end."

Patty looked back at Kathy and stuck her tongue out at her.

Kathy moved as quickly as a flash, grabbed a double hand full of Patty's hair, jerked her head up, looked her straight in the eyes and said. "Get your dirty little pussy over my brother's mouth, or I'll spank your ass so hard you can't set down for a week."

Kathy held onto Patty's hair and started pulling up and forward until Patty's pussy was in place over Brad's mouth.

He wasted no time in licking and sucking on his wife's cum soaked pussy.

Kathy walked around to the other side of the table, lifted Brad's cock and starting at the base, placed her lips on one side.

She rolled her eyes up at me, and I knew what she had in mind for me to do.

I put my lips on the other side of the cock, and we kissed and licked our way to the top of his cock.

It didn't take us long before we had Brad all cleaned.

He was still busy eating his wife's pussy.

Kathy picked up the glass as I stepped down off the table. She took me by the hand, and we walked to the other end of the table,

Kathy stepped up in a chair, and then put one foot on the table, beside of Brad's head.

With Kathy standing in the chair her head was a little higher than Patty's face.

Patty was watching as Kathy put her finger in the glass and stirred it around.

Patty licked her lips as though she knew what was coming next.

Kathy took a big mouth full of the mixture from the glass. Then she grabbed Patty by the hair again, pulled her head back, causing her mouth to open at the same time.

I thought Kathy was going to kiss Patty, but instead, she held her mouth just above Patty's mouth and let the fluid drizzle out of her mouth, into Patty's.

Patty gargled a little then used her tongue to push a little out of her mouth, and I could see it running down the side of her cheek.

Kathy gives me a questioning look then looked back at Patty's cheek.

"Oh hell yes," I thought as I leaned over, starting at Patty's neck and licked up to the corner of her mouth.

She turned, our lips met and she pushed the remaining mixture into my mouth. This brought an exhalation of pleasure from both of us.

Brad started sliding around attempting to move from under Patty and off the table, "Hold on, let me get up there, I want some of that."

By the time Brad had moved around in place, Kathy had filled Patty's mouth again.

This time, Patty held her head down and allowed a little of the mixture to drizzle out of her mouth and down her chin.

Brad waited until some of it had dripped off and landed between her tits.

He started licking there and continued up until he met her lips. They kissed passionately, sharing the mixture of wine, cum, spit and pussy juice.

There was only a small amount left in the glass. Kathy swallowed a small amount, and then handed the glass to Patty; she sipped a little and then passed it to me. I drank about half and gave the glass to Brad to finish off.

I told Brad and Patty they could use our shower to clean up.

Patty laughed, "Not a chance brother, I'm keeping this until tomorrow morning. I will be gone for about a week, and I want to keep it as long as I can. I can tell you this. I'll be thinking of this every time I take a piss or a shit because my pussy and ass will be sore for at least that long.

We all laughed at her comment, then the four of us shared tongue swapping, passionate kisses, and big hugs before they left for the hotel.

As they pulled out of the drive, I turned to Kathy and started to speak. She just smiled, took me by the hand, and we headed to the shower.

While we were enjoying the hot shower, I asked Kathy how she knew Patty wouldn't get pissed off when she spanked her ass and dominated her the way she did.

Kathy smiled, "Honey, I don't know, I could just feel it. I knew it was what she wanted, and I wanted to please her.

I ask if she had thought about how things would be different when Nancy moved in tomorrow.

"Yes I have, I thought about that before I ever suggested she come here to stay. We'll have to wear clothes in the house now and be more careful about when and where we have sex. I thought about all of that but I know she would do the same for you, and I feel like she may need a friend more that she needs someplace to stay."

I looked deep into her eyes and told her, "You're one hell of a woman, and I'm one lucky ass to have you in my life.

She kissed me softly on the lips and only said, "Ditto, plus."

She walked ahead of me into the bedroom and set on the edge of the bed, "Frank, I know we have a week full, with everything that's going on but I feel like I need to see the doctor before we leave for our honeymoon."

I told her we could talk to Cindy and Beth tomorrow morning and see what we can work out.

She kept sitting there like she had something else on her mind. "Okay, out with it. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I've been thinking, we're supposed to meet with Cindy and Beth's kids Wednesday and I've been thinking about the best way to handle. It's really tough talking with someone else's kids about sex."

I laughed, "Not just about sex but about having sex with each other and maybe with their parents."

Then Kathy smiled, "Don't stop there, we may be talking about them having sex with us also, so how do you feel about that?"

I thought about it for a second then told her, "I don't know where it will lead but I can tell you this, I'll never push them into doing anything they don't want to do. If it got to the point of sex between them, and us it would be something everyone agreed on, or it would never happen. As for the meeting with them, just try to keep them on the defensive. Make it about what they're doing, what they want to do and what do they know and not what they think they know."

Tuesday morning, we arrived at work a little early to be sure we didn't miss Cindy and Beth pulled in te parking lot.

They arrived a little early also, and Kathy talked with them about working out a time to see the doctor before we left for our honeymoon.

Cindy asked if we could make it after work on Thursday. We agreed that we thought we could if their office will be open that late.

Cindy told us not to worry about that. They just need to tell us a little about the doctors. She said we would be seeing Dr. Myra Hutchens, and she is the OB/GYN. Beth said we would love everyone there, but because she and Cindy were recommending us, they would treat us a little different than they do their other patients.

I told them we need to get to work, and we could talk more at lunch. We walked into the plant, Kathy and I hugged and kissed, and as she started walking away, she smiled and waved at someone behind me.

I turned to see old Gus, a big smile on his face and waving back at Kathy.

When I was close enough, I gave Gus my most badass look, "Are you trying to steal my lady away from me?"

Gus started laughing, "Nobody can do that Bossman, you're one lucky man to have a lady like that. She is kind enough to want to help an old man like me."

Gus started laughing again when he saw the questing look on my face, "WE will see you at the wedding on Saturday."

The morning went fast, and it seems like I had just got to work, and it was lunchtime.

When I got to the cafeteria, Kathy was waiting for me at the door, but we didn't see Cindy or Beth. We selected our food and headed to a table near the back.

We saw Cindy and Beth come in together. Cindy motioned for us to get a table.

They were at our table by the time we set down. Both women seemed to be very excited, and Cindy started talking as soon as they sit down.

"First, about Doctors H and H. Myra is the OB/GYN and the one you'll see Thursday. Ken, her husband, is a Pediatrician so you can stay with the same group for several years. I need to tell you, everyone there knows ALL about us, so they may talk with you in a way you wouldn't usually hear in a doctor's office."

Kathy and I looked at each other then back at Cindy, "What the hell do you mean, they know ALL about us" I asked, feeling a little angry with Cindy.

Cindy gives a weak little smile, "Calm down Mushroom, I'll explain. When I was pregnant with Mark, I went to Myra for the first time and Beth went with me. She was asking me questions as she was checking me out. Without even think about what I was saying, I made the remark that we had tried to be careful to be sure Shawn was the father.

Kathy gasped and asked, "Cindy, whet the fuck were you thinking about?"

"Well Hot Pants, it's very simple, I wasn't thinking, but everyone else in the room was listening. Everything stopped, and the doctor asked what I meant by, "We had tried to be careful?" I realized what I had said, and I tried to tell her. My mouth was moving, but nothing was coming out." Myra told us both there was a doctor-patient privilege and anything we said would be held in confidence, which included Jenny, her nurse."

Beth spoke up, "Cindy still couldn't get her mouth to work, so I told the Doctor everything. All about the four of us being intimate on a regular basis and though we had tried to be careful, there were a few times that Paul cum in Cindy and Shawn had cum in me when we were ovulating. When we found out Cindy was pregnant, we counted back, and we're fairly sure Shawn was the only one to cum in her at that time."

The nurse giggled a little. Myra smiled and said, "Don't mind her, she lives with her husband, son and her female lovers. Jenny is bi-sexual, but they all seem to be very much in love and very happy. Now Ms. Cindy and Ms. Beth, the question I have for you. When this baby is born if it favors Beth's husband, are any of you going to be upset."

Beth said they told Myra they had already discussed that, and everyone was all right with it. It will be Cindy and Shawn's child, no matter what.

Kathy asks Cindy, "Just what have you told her about us?"

Cindy replied, "Only that no matter how much you had been sexually active with others, you had been very careful to make sure Frank was the only one to cum in your pussy until the HPT showed that you were pregnant."

Knowing Cindy, I wasn't surprised, but Kathy asked, "You told her just like that, sex with other people, Frank was the only one to cum in my pussy. What the hell did the doctor say to that?"

Cindy smiled, "She said she was looking forward to helping bring your baby into the world and that you had been a damn sight smarter than me on your first time around."

As we were leaving the cafeteria Kathy reminded Cindy and Beth that Nancy would be arriving tonight and ask if we were still on with the kids for Wednesday?

Cindy told us the kids were all excited about talking with us, and all five of them would be there.

Kathy was waiting for me in the parking lot when I got there. In just seconds we were on our way home, and we were both a little excited about Nancy arrival.