All Comments on 'Birth Simulation Kit 01: Instructions'

by Justwords

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EinfachTollEinfachTollabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great and unique idea! I wholeheartedly support a second chapter! From those options, alien or demon impregnation sound the funnest. But please, don't make it egg birth. xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting set-up

You've put a lot of work into making this kit sound like something that would actually be possible in real life, I'm impressed. And also intrigued about the many possibilities for the actual experience. 'Alien Impregnation' and 'Breeding Cocoon' definitely have my vote. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would totally buy this!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes please!!

I want one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfection

Please please come out with another soon!!! This drove me wild!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delightful

This was very well written and highly enticing. Please do the I'm having a baby in 1st person or the I'm having seedlings in first person pov. I enjoyed this greatly and can't wait to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Should definitely write a follow-up to this. What a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get pregnant

I want you to pleasure yourself with the kit then come to find out it really got you pregnant and you didn't know for a long time because of the pills and maybe they are fertility drugs or something and you have lots of babies and you don't know who the father is because you haven't been with anyone. That would be hot. Also, be a member of the birthers club because I want to read about stretching your pussy to the max!!

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Awesome idea!

I'd love to see a follow up story for "I'm having a litter of Gmork!" I'm imagining that 'Gmork' are like orcs or goblins or something similar.

Another possibility would be tentacle monster larvae.

πŸ€°πŸ™

Also, I bet the folks in the Quality Control and Customer Feedback departments at BSI have some interesting stories to tell! πŸ˜…

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now I want one!

This is wonderful and so creative. If only this were real I’d be falling over myself to buy a kit. Please do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel!!!!

Need the experience please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous