Birth Simulation Kit 01: Instructions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

If you purchased the lactation add-on kit, you should have started flowing naturally with real milk by now. The Lactation Kit will contain a doll which you will need to hold and nurse approximately every three hours. The doll will cry for feeding on a random schedule and will latch on with a healthy grip for the most realistic experience possible. See the lactation kit instructions for the full direction of use and care. In the even your Birthing Simulation kit contains twins, you will also receive 2 dolls with will both require nursing. Do not fear that your body will not make enough milk for both. Your body will quickly adjust. Do NOT feed the dolls any other liquid. Do NOT attempt to feed the dolls from a bottle. If you included another nursing mother in this exciting time, both of you can share the nursing responsibilities: the dolls don't take up preference.

Restore. After you have completely recovered from your birthing simulation experience, please enjoy the free sample in your birthing kit of Restore Cream. This product is clinically proven to restore your vaginal region to its original glory. We highly recommend you follow up this experience with a Restore kit which includes a 12-ounce tube of Restore Cream, herbal supplements to speed the process, as well as a vaginal trainer and instruction manual full of exercises and fun games which are sure to bring you hours of entertainment while tightening your vaginal muscles.

If you enjoyed your experience with Birth Simulator Incorporated, tell your friends, like us on (all your favorite social media sites). Then check out the rest of our top-quality, pregnancy-simulation kits, including our most popular:

I'm having a baby!

I'm having a litter of Gmork!

I'm having seedlings!

Alien impregnation

Demon impregnation

Sandworm impregnation

And our newly released:

Breeding cocoon

Dear reader, thank you for taking the time to read my story. I am interested in writing a sequel to this story titled "Birthing Simulation Kit: The Experience" in which I will open the box and begin personally working on the instructions. With so many add-ons available for this kit, I am interested in knowing which direction the readers prefer me to go. I welcome your suggestion and feedback. Thanks again.

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers
12