All Comments on 'Birthday Blues'

by Randy_Scribbler

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MonsoonMickyMonsoonMickyabout 8 years ago
Plausible and nice

Thanks for this great story.

It's the best I've read on here so far. It has an air of plausibility that most incest stories seem to lack. For me, there has to be some method behind the madness, and you've hit the nail on the head with this little doozy.

I hope part two isn't too far away. I can't wait to see what happens when his mother washes him in the bath. I've a feeling his balls are going to be feeling a while lot better -- and emptier -- after bath time with mummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Birthday Blues

Great Start!! It's a believable story. Thanks

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 8 years ago
Good start

Very good story so far hope you will continue . So many times there is a good start to a story and then no follow up very disappointing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This on reddit

Pretty sweet but are you the broken arm kid AMA guest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a terrific first-time contribution!

An 18 year old kid has the desire that lots and lots of boys around his age feel. "I was overcome with an urge to see Mum's vagina in the flesh, in all its naked glory." Totally understandable. That hairy hole between his mother's thighs is the hole the boy came out of, and he wants to get a real good look at it. So, "I reached in between her legs and hooked a finger inside the elastic of her bottoms and pulled them to one side. My eyes bulged and my mouth gaped as her pubic hair came into view, then the slit of her vagina, accompanied by two fleshy pink folds protruding from the slot, all moist and glistening." His reaction: "It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen." The gifted authors of this story perfectly capture the delight and awe a boy feels at his first sight of his own mother's cunt. Naturally, the kid springs the biggest hard on of his life. Instinctively, he senses that his hard young cock belongs up that warm wet cunt. Will it happen? His young balls cry out for release. Now mom's going to bathe him, maybe that'll do the trick. But watch out, momma. Your boy hasn't jerked it in a week. Get ready for a bath yourself--a sperm bath, with your own son's creamy semen splattered all over your pretty face and voluptuous body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

This is a great start please continue

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribblerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

There are some great comments already on this story and I would like to express my deepest gratitude to those who have taken the time to comment.

My stories are written in collaboration with my wife. We are a young couple and have been married a short while. We are enjoying exploring our kinks and fantasies via literature and will happily share our scribblings with you guys on Lit.

I wrote this story by myself. Part 2, however, is strongly influences by my wife. We hope to upload it within the next few days. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Hope to hear more opinions in the coming days. Feedback is always welcome, be it negative or positive.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Terrific and horrible.

Terrific story, as far as you took it, but a horrible place to leave us! Please continue?

cannon4201cannon4201about 8 years ago
Loved it but

I love the story but you need to keep going and finish he story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it was fine except for...

Swollen testicles from lack of ejaculating isn't a thing. If it were, every man who's ever had a vasectomy would be in agony for rest the their lives.

Testes aren't where the body stores semen.

It annoys the hell out of me when people fail at simple biology.

Other than that, the story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vasectomy survivor

I've had the disconnect . . .

I STILL CUM !

The body absorbs the sperm, so there !

hornacekhornacekabout 8 years ago
Stupid way to get to your story

A son with injured hands being looked after by his mother is a well-known plot device. It can be used to create a great story. All you have to do is create a reasonable excuse for injuring his hands.

Having the protagonist be so mad at his best friend that he draws a picture of him on the pavement and then punches it until he breaks both hands is beyond stupid. No person, overcome with anger or not, would do such a dumb dumb thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pretty obvious

Both the boy and his mother are barely functioning retards (or whatever the current PC term for that is)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Physiology

Your testicals will produce spermcells only when needed (after the purging of semen from your prostate A.K.A. "Cumming"). Your balls will not swell from lack of ejaculation. The amount of "pre-cum" that this young man produced sounds more like he is discharging pus from an infection. Possibly untreated gonorrhea? Hence the pain and swelling. Aside from the misinformation the story was pretty good until the end. You didn't finish it. Major piss off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You have the young man removing his speedo twice. I noticed the same thing in your "Filthy Frank" story - he opens her blouse and takes off her skirt twice. Maybe you were rewriting a paragraph and forgot to remove the old one? It's distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another chapter please!!! fantastic job!!

Creative and really really hot! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wth

Good story but it was all over the place. The part then the present then back to the past. It got a little disappointed for it bit.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Now I'll read Pt.2 Thanks for sharing.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Seems to be a long winded, errrr, winding road. Like asking someone the time and they build you a Swiss watch. Too much descriptive meandering with most being unnecessary adjectives and adverbs.

An English Professor would call that space taking to take up space in an essay or thesis.

Good luck on future writings whilst I occupy my travells twiddling my todger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous