Birthday Boners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis got off of Gail, and she pushed herself up and off my dick, then bent down and swallowed me down to my balls several times. As I started to cum she pulled me out of her mouth and made a total mess of her chest and mine. Gail was smiling again as she leaned forward dangling her cum covered boob over my face. I took the hint and licked and sucked for a minute before she pulled back and started to lick the cum from my torso. As is normal for Gail, she finished me off with a sloppy kiss.

Seeing Gail ravish me, Dennis had developed another hard on and was jerking on it when Gail and I finished our kiss. Gail turned to Dennis and loaned her tits to the effort. It wasn't long at all before Dennis unloaded in Gail's cleavage. There wasn't a lot of cum, (I think this was his third time for the day), Gail ran two fingers up in-between her boobs capturing as much as she could before sticking them in her mouth and licking them clean, and finishing the encounter by kissing Dennis.

Gail suggested that we could all probably use a drink, and we all ended up as we started; relaxing outback in the hot tub with cocktails and beers. In the course of the conversation that followed, Dennis asked Gail if she had a sister just like herself. Gail actually doesn't have a sister, but her friend Sherry, who was the girl that came to our house on my birthday, immediately came to mind; we would have to work on that.

Gail said this had been her best birthday ever, and that she would take boners on her birthday anytime.

12