All Comments on 'Birthday Cruise Day 01'

by Hindenberg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting kick off

Given story is told from Jacobs perspective, we might not learn too much about Emilys remaining night, which is a pity. So the question is if you intend to tell the story as of another fresh new day with a new encounter, a continued story of the twisted two couples or a combination of both. Any way a promising start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

This was too much for me, the face slapping, and the pain levels were too much too. The absolute deal breakers were the other guy forcing her head down with his foot (I ditched the story at that bit) and then if that wasn’t enough Jacob the husband from the1st couple left his wife behind with people he doesn’t really know. Stupid and dangerous, hell even dangerously stupid.

It comes across as a man with a sex toy that he has no emotional attachment to, arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck yeah

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
pathetic

If you wake up to someone using your slut, the answer is to bash their skull in.

What pathetic cuckold shit is this? This guy is just another misogynist loser who only sees women as fuck holes and not the servant position they applied for. They are pimps who don't care for anyone but themselves, and that shit annoys the hell out of me.

Sad to see there aren't any REAL dominants available to complete a scene without becoming cucks to some lame dick loser who can't keep their own wives satisfied

Smokepole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous