Birthday Cruise Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take out my cock," Jacob told Emily while unbuttoning his shirt. She leaned forward and loosed his belt. She then undid his button, pulled down his zipper and tugged his slacks down to the floor. His dick was hard and clearly visible through his boxer briefs. Transfixed on the object of her affection, Emily began petting and rubbing it before being interrupted by Jacob jerking her head back by the hair.

"I said take it out, not play with it! Don't disobey again, or you will regret it," he chastised at half volume.

"Yes, Sir," she said, defeated. Emily then placed her hands on the sides of Jacob's waistband, and seductively brought them low. She intentionally let his head get caught in the waistband so it would pull his shaft downward. As she removed them past the middle of his thighs, his cock sprung back up and then landed directly on her face, right where she loved it. The sound of Tiffany sucking on Darren could be heard and Jacob could see them both staring at Emily.

"Open your mouth, slut." She obeyed and he inserted his now dripping head into her mouth. "Suck."

Emily hungrily closed her mouth around his head and began swirling her tongue around it. She could feel it expanding, which encouraged her to start taking him further. With each rock forward she took him deeper until her nose soon touched the base of his shaft. As she worked back to the tip, he grabbed her roughly by the hair and forced himself back down her throat.

"Show them how much of a fucking slut you are!" he said as she began gagging on him. Darren and Tiffany had moved so they were side by side with Emily and Jacob, about two feet apart. He slowly started counting down from five and released her when he reached zero. She gasped for air as spit dripped from his cock onto her chin. She knew to only take one breath before resuming, as he had trained her. Jacob grabbed her head with both hands and began violently jerking her back and forth on his cock. "That's right, fucking take it, bitch!"

Emily's eyes began welling up and her pussy was growing increasingly wet. She loved his cock and loved being used like this. She could feel Darren's stare and got satisfaction out of the fact that Tiffany was only giving him a regular blowjob, not letting him face fuck her. Emily could hear Darren's moans telling her to take it, not in reference to Tiffany, but to her. Tiffany, however, was not a submissive slut, nor was she competing. She was merely prepping Darren for the domination both of them would enjoy over Emily.

Jacob removed his cock and rubbed his slippery shaft all over her face. "What are you?" he asked.

"I'm a fucking slut," she said with a grin, which was met by a slap.

"What are you?" He asked again, but louder in order to elicit a better response

"I'm a fucking slut!" she responded, much louder.

"Let's strap her to that," Jacob said to Darren, nodding towards the horse.

"Absolutely."

Jacob grabbed her by the hair and forced her to crawl quickly as he walked to the device. It stood about three feet off the ground with sturdy legs and a leather bench. He pushed her onto it, and Darren immediately grabbed her arms. With a black nylon rope that he pulled from off one of the shelves, he tied both of her arms to each of the front legs. Jacob began spanking her hard, forcing her to count off with each spank. Darren's cock was tantalizingly close to her face, just far enough to be out of her tongue's reach. He was about an inch smaller than Jacob, but quite a bit thicker and perfectly straight, whereas Jacob's was slightly curved. With a quick glance at Jacob to get the okay, Darren forced his cock into Emily's mouth, stretching her lips to the limit.

Tiffany came over with an armful of objects. She tossed Jacob a rope and asked him to tie her legs. He obliged and stopped spanking Emily, her cheeks a deep pink that matched the walls and bed. Tiffany gave a more playful slap and told Emily that she owned her ass now. She clasped a leather leash to the back of Emily's collar. At the other end of it was a bulbous stainless steel butt plug that Tiffany lubed up with her spit. She bent down and began tonguing Emily's hole, forcing her to moan on Darren's cock that was now ramming repeatedly into her mouth. Tiffany pressed the plug against her, steadily applying more pressure, which caused Emily to switch from moaning to groaning in agony as her tight hole was stretched. Suddenly, it popped and her ass swallowed it completely. The leash was taut so when Darren removed his cock, her head was still forced upright. He gave her a nice slap and then walked over to see what was happening from the back end. Jacob had finished lashing her legs. She was now totally immobile, splayed and bound for all three of them to take.

Emily loved the taste and feel of Darren's thick cock, and the way he used her mouth, just like Jacob did. She felt so vulnerable, so controlled, and so insatiable. Her pussy was aching for a pounding. Out of Emily's sight, Tiffany handed Jacob a magic wand vibrator that she had just plugged into the wall, and Darren a leather paddle. She then walked to the front of the bench and straddled where Emily's head would rest if it were able, her freshly shaved pussy an inch from Emily's nose.

"Eat my cunt, bitch," Tiffany growled, now entirely unlike her perky personality from before, "Eat me or they won't touch you for the rest of the night." Without waiting for compliance, she grabbed Emily's head and shoved it into her freshly waxed snatch. Emily really didn't like going down on women, but with as turned on as she was and how much she needed the men to please her, she was willing to do anything. She also had to admit that Tiffany's unexpected aggression was sexy. As such, she began lapping feverishly at Tiffany's pussy.

Immediately, she felt overwhelmingly powerful vibrations on her pussy that reverberated through the metal in her ass, causing her whole body to hum. She screamed into Tiffany now wet mound, which only encouraged her to more aggressively grind herself into Emily's chin, mouth, and nose. Then there was a sharp sting on her left ass cheek from Darren's paddle. It had a strong snap to it that left a mark with every whack. Jacob was alternating the amount of pressure he was putting on the wand against Emily's clit. He could see beads of juice run down her thighs, and he knew she would be able to cum at any moment.

"Please, Master, my I cum," she blurted out.

Irritated at her audacity so early, Jacob removed the vibrator from her pussy and applied it directly to the base of the metal plug. "Don't even think about it, slut."

Darren began lightly slapping Emily's clit with the paddle, just over the point of it being more painful than pleasurable. Emily wailed and Tiffany slammed her cunt into her mouth.

"Me first," she said as her orgasm was approaching, "Oh yeah, bitch, eat Mistress's cunt. Fuck I'm gonna cum all over your slut face!" She pulled slightly away from Emily's mouth and began rubbing imperceptibly fast circles around her clit. With an ecstatic squeal, she erupted and squirted on Emily's face. She began quivering and climbed from off of the bench to steady herself.

"Ooh yeah...what a good girl, pet. You love the way Mistress tastes, don't you?"

Darren moved from Emily's clit and resumed spanking her ass, peppering it with an array of red welts while Jacob applied the wand firmly against her pussy. After thirty seconds, she was on the edge again, but afraid to ask for permission. Jacob, sensing it, stopped the wand and thrust his eight-inch member into her in a single motion. He grabbed onto her waist and began pounding her roughly.

"Take that cock you fucking slut! Beg for me to let you cum."

"Oh please, sir! This slut wants to cum on your big cock. Please don't stop fucking me. Please let me cum for you!"

"Do it. Now!"

Jacob could feel Emily's pussy clench on his cock, which drove him to fuck her even harder. Darren reassumed his position in front and forced her to deep throat him again. Tiffany came from behind and began tugging and pulling on Emily's plug. The combinations filling her soon sent her into orgasmic bliss. Her legs began fighting against her restraints, her hips attempted in vain to buck more than the half inch she was allowed, and she let out a high-pitched moan that was almost entirely muffled by Darren's thick cock. Her juice ran in two streams down either one of her legs, and her sphincter pulsated on her plug. It was the first orgasm she had been allowed in a week, and the first full body orgasm she had felt in over a month. The men removed themselves from her and she thanked them graciously for allowing her to cum.

"Now that she's warmed up, why don't we really have some fun with her?" Tiffany mused, as she went back to the shelf of toys.

"To the bed, slut," Darren commanded. And she obeyed.

Jacob noticed metal cuffs attached to each of the four posts of the bed with chains that could be adjusted. He picked Emily up from her crawling on the floor and threw her onto the bed. He pounced on her and secured her wrists in the top cuffs and adjusted them so that there was no slack. Darren was about to follow suit when Tiffany came from behind.

"Not yet. Let me get underneath her," she interjected with a strap on dildo swinging from her hips, "I think you'll know what to do afterwards." As she climbed on the bed, she lowered herself down to Emily's ears and said, "I told you I was going to own your ass."

Emily's eyes grew wide, unprepared for what Tiffany might do to her. Jacob helped Tiffany slide underneath Emily. After lubing up the dildo, she pulled out Emily's plug rather quickly, causing her to gasp from the unexpected and sudden pleasure/pain combination, and replaced it with her fake cock. Emily let out a scream which made Tiffany laugh slightly before saying, "Better get used to it."

By now, Darren had finished attaching her ankles to the chains at the bottom corners of the bed. Emily was stretched and unable to move her limbs at all from side to side, and could only be moved up and down with the assistance of one of her three masters. After Tiffany sank all the way into Emily, she pressed a button on her harness, and the dildo began to vibrate at a high intensity. Emily could only let out half a moan before the vibrations took her breath away.

She could feel Tiffany's breasts pressed against her back, and Tiffany reaching up for her tits. She began caressing them and pinching the nipples firmly. Tiffany started bucking against Emily, moving the dildo in and out of her tight ass.

"Tell me you love me fucking your ass, slut!" Tiffany demanded.

She gritted through the uncomfortableness of it and replied, "I love it when you fuck my ass mistress!" Soon, the vibrations numbed her somewhat and she was beginning to enjoy it.

Darren stood above Emily on the bed, his thick dick jutting out towards her. He leaned over and attached a set of nipple clamps onto her, tightening them until her nipples protruded half an inch. She felt them tingle under the stress and it drove her pussy mad with desire.

"Do you want me to fuck you, slave?" Darren asked her powerfully.

"More than anything, Sir," she was barely able to get out through her increasingly louder moanings, "Please fuck this slut."

"More than your husband?" he asked, in the same unwavering tone. The question caught both of them off guard. Jacob was stroking his cock on the side of the bed, and stopped in his tracks, not angry, but unsure of how she would answer. Emily didn't know how Jacob would respond if she said yes, or how Darren would respond if she said no. She also couldn't think straight with her ass being filled like it was. She attempted to look over and gage Jacob's reaction, but Darren quickly put his foot down on her face, forcing her to look the other way.

"You have five seconds to answer me or I'll leave and let Tiffany finish you as she pleases. Do you want my cock more than your husband?"

After two seconds, Emily finally blurted out, "Yes!" which she immediately felt guilty for, but knew it was what she had to do to be fucked at that moment.

"That's right, you fucking slut wife," he rebuked as he lowered himself onto her. Without acknowledging Jacob a mere five feet away, Darren inserted his cock into Emily's pussy and began fucking her as her husband stood there and watched.

Emily, too, ignored him, and was fixated on the sight of Darren driving into her, the first cock she had taken other than Jacob's. He relentlessly buried his shaft to the base. He hurt initially, but his girth felt amazing inside of her cunt. She felt so full and euphoric being double penetrated by the couple that tears rolled down her face while she screamed in ecstasy. There was no verbal cues that she had cum because she was continuously loud, but she soon had two back-to back orgasms in quick succession. Darren tugged on the chain connected to her nipple clamps as he rode her into oblivion.

Jacob didn't know what to think. He knew he should feel betrayed or humiliated, but the sight and sound of Emily receiving so much pleasure by another man's (and woman's) cock, made him rock hard. He wasn't jealous, but he wanted her to remember who's cock it was that she really served. He climbed onto the bed, and straddled her face with his knees.

"Time to pay me back, bitch."

He spit on her face and rubbed it all over with his dick. Then, he grabbed her by the neck with his left hand, using it to steady himself as he forced his shaft into her mouth and began fucking her face like a bull rider. Emily began gagging and drooling down her cheeks. Jacob could feel the shape of his cock penetrating her throat through the skin of her neck. While he was always rough with face fucking, he usually was accommodating in letting her take breaths and in making sure she didn't gag too much. This time, he wanted her to feel it, to know that he owned her.

Emily was now airtight and completely at the mercy of those dominating her. Darren's thick cock was carrying the vibrations from the strap on deep inside of her. His quick, hard thrusts juxtaposed with Tiffany's slow, smooth ones provided her with otherworldly sensations of pleasure. Even though she could tell Jacob was being rougher than normal, the incredible fucking she was feeling overpowered the abuse her mouth was taking.

Her mind had essentially shut off. She had no thoughts, not even the instinctual ones reminding her to breathe. Her immobility put her in an autopilot state that only knew how to take cock. She couldn't perceive when one orgasm subsided and the next began, as she was continuously elevated on a plateau of euphoria.

Jacob extracted his dick and slapped it on her cheeks. He shifted forward, indicating to Emily to suck his balls, which she did without hesitation. He shifted further until she was compelled to tongue his ass while he stroked himself.

"That's right, take my ass, you cunt!" he grunted to her as he rubbed his ass back and forth between her chin and nose. While sitting on her face, he removed her clamps, allowing the blood to flow back to her engorged nipples. He couldn't hear, but the buzzing he felt in his ass let him know removing them made her scream. He slapped her tits hard and used them as grips while he rode her face.

It was impressive how rhythmic and consistently rough Darren was hammering her. He loved seducing and using other men's wives with Tiffany, and was pleased to have Emily's tight cunt forever on his list of conquests. As he was riding her, he knew he would find a way to get her all to himself. He knew it's what she wanted. Soon, he felt a tingling building up in his balls.

"Let me fuck her tits," he told Jacob instead of asking. He pressed his body against her chest, which made Jacob move off her face. Grabbing her face in his hand, Darren made her look him in the eye.

"Do you want my cum, slut?"

"Yes sir, please give me your cum!" she desperately responded.

He shoved his four fingers into her mouth and began pumping them in and out. "Are you going to give me your cunt whenever I demand?" She nodded and grunted. "Are you going to serve my cock whenever I demand?" Another nod and grunt. Darren removed his fingers drenched in spit and rubbed them between her tits. With a hand on each, he sandwiched them around his cock and titty fucked Emily.

Tiffany had also slid out of Emily, rendering her empty and wanting. Jacob was on the opposite side of the bed jacking off, hoping she'd come over and finish him off. Moving past him and crawling to the top of the bed, Tiffany repositioned Emily's head so it was slightly reclined and in her lap. She began stroking her hair and telling her sweetly that she was such a good whore, in contrast to Darren continuing to remind her what a useless slut she was.

Thoroughly enjoying the sight before him and about to shoot his own load, Jacob took advantage of her empty pussy and began fucking it. All he could see was Darren's chiseled back and ass flexing with each thrust. Jacob was holding out, wanting to cum at the same time, but soon his orgasm overcame him and he wildly rammed her until he shot his hot cum deep into her cunt. His balls contracted and ached with the size of the load being released as he grunted in satisfaction. Unable to see her reaction to him inside of her, Jacob shuffled to her side so he could watch Darren finish on her.

"Fuck yeah," Darren growled as he let go of her tits and began stroking, "Take it!"

He shot a powerful white rope that landed along the length of her face, followed by another, until six sticky ropes enveloped her face, completely coating her in cum. Her mouth hung open in awe of the extent of it all, which Darren filled with his cock, making her suck him dry. He then got up and headed for the door.

"You two will sleep in here tonight," he said without looking over his shoulder, "Unchain and clean her off when you're done."

As he shut the door, Tiffany congratulated Emily for being such a good slut, while ignoring Jacob.

"But I have one more left in me. You'll be a good girl and help me out, won't you?" she said as she climbed out from under Emily and then sat on her face. Jacob reclined on the bed, and touched himself while watching Tiffany grind on his wife's mouth until she shuddered and came, thoroughly mingling her juices with Darren's in a liquid mess. She wiped the residue from her pussy and thighs on Emily's neck as she slid down and got off the bed.

She walked around each corner, unchaining Emily and restoring life to her limbs. She came to where Jacob was now kneeling on the bed caressing Emily, and give him a hard slap on the ass, which surprised him.

"Clean her off," she said authoritatively as she grabbed him firmly by the balls, "No hands."

Unaccustomed to relinquishing control, Jacob tried protesting and freeing himself from her grip, only to be answered by her tightening like a vise. "Don't say another word, or I squeeze harder. Lick her clean or I fuck your ass."

Realizing the precariousness of his situation, Jacob gave up and did the unthinkable; he licked the cum of the guy who fucked his wife from off her face. Emily didn't seem repulsed or particularly lucid at all, but helped him by licking the bits near her lips. After what seemed like half a cup, he finished and Tiffany released her grip and left the room.

The two of them fell asleep quickly due to the lateness of the hour and the intensity of what they both experienced. Neither of them said a word, but Emily fell asleep smiling, feeling completely fulfilled and alive. Jacob had mixed feelings of arousal and humiliation from how they both treated him and Emily. He wasn't angry or jealous, but hoped Emily would still want him after taking another dominant male's cock. In her eyes, Emily had never loved him more.