Birthday Cruise Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob slept in later than usual after having dreams of fucking Emily in a massive gang bang. He woke up as the moaning in his dream seemed to come to life. He opened his eyes and saw Emily strapped to the large leather board leaning against the wall. Her hands were above her head and her legs were spread wide with her feet off the ground. Darren was using the magic wand and a dildo on her. Jacob sat still and watched her cum twice until Darren noticed him and his erection staring at the scene.

"She's cum twelve times, in case you were wondering," he said matter-of-factly, "Your clothes are outside of the room. You can collect them on your way out. We'll have her back to you in time for dinner."

From that point on, Darren didn't pay attention to him, and Jacob perceived that his presence was no longer wanted. He quietly left the room and went downstairs to put his clothes back on. As he tied his last shoe and stood up to walk out of the suite, he heard Tiffany call out to him. She was in the kitchen sipping coffee in an open silk robe.

"Thank you for letting us play with you. We had a great time," she said as cordially as she would to a guest leaving from a typical dinner party. "Who knows," she added, "I might just have to give you and that beautiful cock a ride one of these nights."

Jacob thought about how much he'd love to get into her as he left and made his way back to their cabin. He couldn't get over how sexy his wife was and how he couldn't wait to reclaim her after dinner. He walked past the pool and noticed several beautiful women in bikinis with their attractive male counterparts. He wondered if there was anyone else on the ship that was up for some fun as well. After all, there were still five days left.