Birthday Disaster... or is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about ten minutes later when Ginny spotted Neil entering the backyard, he was talking to a couple of the guys that were friends of Hannah's. She was there too, talking with Alice, a couple of steps in front of the guys.

Ginny squealed and went running over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm so glad you're finally here," she gushed enthusiastically, giving him a huge smile.

Neil smiled back and gave her a quick kiss, just barely hitting the corner of her mouth. He then turned back to the two guys he was talking to and resumed his conversation, though he did wrap his arm around her waist.

Ginny was disappointed but figured she had interrupted his conversation so she tried not to hold it against him.

Fortunately the conversation ended and he looked at her with a small smile. She thought things were going to take a turn for the better but then all he said was "Hey Babe, where's the beer?"

"Where it always is," she huffed in reply.

She saw him look around and his eyes lit up when he spotted the coolers. Without another word, he slipped his arm from around her and headed to get a beer.

"All right, at least you have Miller," he said as he grabbed a bottle and twisted off it cap.

Ginny just stared at him as she watched him leave, looking quite disappointed as she frowned at her boyfriend.

The frown turned into a small smile when she saw Jamie come storming over to him, her eyes blazing. "What the Hell? You think that's the proper way to greet your girlfriend?" she asked hotly.

Neil choked on the mouth full of beer he had just taken, his eyes bugging out in shock.

"I . . . ah, I," he stammered defensively.

Jamie had just started, "Plus I didn't hear you wish her a Happy Birthday either," she cried loudly.

Neil's face turned white and his eyes bugged out as he glanced at Ginny. "Sorry Babe, ah, Happy Birthday," he said sheepishly.

Jamie glared at him. "Christ, I bet you didn't even remember," she spat at him, clearly disgusted with his actions.

As much as Ginny wanted to make excuses for her boyfriend, she had to admit it did look like he had forgotten and she found that hurt quite a bit.

He hurried over to her and took her in an embrace, giving her a quick kiss.

Ginny accepted it but really would have preferred he wipe his chin that was wet with some of the beer he had spilled when he choked on it when Jamie confronted him.

Neil noticed where she was staring and hastily wiped his chin with his sleeve, missing half of it.

He gave a small shrug and asked, "Is there anything to eat?"

"Inside," Ginny replied disappointedly.

He gave her a half-hearted smile before he left, heading inside.

Ginny sighed despondently as she watched him leave. Then she noticed Jamie looking at her so she gave her a wan smile, which Jamie returned with a sad look on her face.

As she headed inside she noticed Hannah looking at her with a small frown on her face and she wondered what that was all about. She and Hannah usually got on pretty well.

Deciding to ignore it, she went inside and reclaimed her beer, taking a healthy swig. She felt a hand rest lightly on her back and she spun around expecting to see Neil.

Instead Jamie was standing there. "Are you okay?" the raven haired girl whispered with concern.

"Yeah, I guess so," Ginny sighed.

Jamie gave her a worried look, feeling bad for her friend. "Are you ready for another?" she asked, motioning toward Ginny's cup.

"Yeah," Ginny replied with a small chuckle.

Jamie went and got another bottle of the Tripel and filled Ginny's cup almost to the top.

"Hey, that's more than half," Ginny protested.

"I figured you needed it," Jamie replied with a grin. "I'll make sure I get the lion's share next bottle," she added with a wink.

Ginny giggled softly, amazed at how Jamie could always make her feel better.

Things did get a bit better from then on out. Neil came over a little while later and kind of apologized saying "Sorry, I've had a long day."

He then asked her to dance and things seemed back on track and Ginny found she was having a pretty good time.

Jamie held true to her word and the next time she refilled Ginny's cup, she only filled it half way, filling her own to the top.

Ginny had been keeping an eye on Jamie hoping she'd connect with one of the free guys attending the party and while she had chatted with most of them she didn't seem to have picked any one in particular.

She had just been by, refilling Ginny's cup for the fifth or sixth time before heading off again. Neil realized his beer was empty when he saw Jamie fill Ginny's and left to get another beer.

Ginny was feeling really good, having a pretty good buzz going and she was sitting alone on the couch. In the dim light she saw Neil returning when Hannah grabbed him by the arm.

She saw the young blonde say something to her boyfriend, looking quite angry about something. Unfortunately they were too far away and with the music playing, Ginny couldn't hear what was being said.

Neil said something back to Hannah and she nodded and stalked back outside.

Neil watched her go before coming back over to Ginny. He flopped down on the couch, frowning and it looked like he was going to say something.

Ginny chose to ignore it and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" she purred with a slightly drunken smile.

He hesitated for a moment before kissing her roughly, grabbing her one breast and squeezing it hard, so hard it hurt.

Ginny broke off the kiss and glared at him. "What the hell?" she asked hotly.

Neil pulled away and stared at the floor, frowning. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he snapped.

He took in a deep breath before turning and looking Ginny in the eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't think we should see each other any more," he growled. Then without waiting for Ginny to say anything he sprang up and stomped off, heading outside.

Ginny sat there stunned for a moment and it wasn't until she saw Hannah go running over to Neil and grabbed his arm, leading him toward the gate, that it hit Ginny, hard.

She felt tears begin to run down her cheeks and shaking her head in denial, she sprang up and ran all the way up to her room. She threw herself down on the bed and really began to cry, not believing Neil had broken up with her on her birthday.

She had no idea how long she laid there in the dark crying but she raised her head when she heard her door click open and the hall light briefly lit the room.

By the time she looked up the door was closing, stopping when just a crack was left. She briefly saw the silhouette of someone entering but she couldn't tell who it was.

Whoever it was came over and sat down on the bed at her back and then she felt a soft hand start to rub her gently up and down her spine. "Oh Ginny, I'm so sorry," Jamie whispered sadly.

Ginny quickly turned over and wrapped her arms around Jamie's waist, crying fully once again.

Jamie turned and laid down next to the distraught girl, rubbing her back tenderly with one hand while the other softly stroked through her hair.

"Shh, baby, it will be okay. I'm here for you," the raven haired girl whispered, comforting Ginny as best she could.

Slowly Ginny's crying tapered off until she was just breathing raggedly. Keeping her face buried in Jamie's chest, she whispered haltingly, "I-I w-was go-going to give him m-my vir-ginity tonight."

She felt Jamie jerk and still for a moment and just when she thought her friend was going to pull away, she felt her hug her hard into her body.

"Oh Ginny, I didn't know," she cried softly. "I thought . . . well never mind what I thought. I'm just glad you didn't give it to that asshole."

Ginny found herself smiling wanly, slightly amused by Jamie's response.

She sighed contentedly as Jamie continued to rub and caress her, taking great comfort from what she was doing.

"Ummm, that feels really nice," she murmured dreamily.

Ginny found herself relaxing more and more as Jamie's hands continued to lavish attention on her. Her touch was so soft and gentle, it felt nothing like when Neil had touched her.

She felt Jamie move a little and she was surprised when she felt her breath on her cheek.

"Jamie?" she whispered.

"Shhh, Everything's going to be okay," her friend whispered.

There was just something about the tone in the raven haired girl's voice that told Ginny that everything would be okay.

"Okay, I'm glad," she whispered back, feeling even more at ease.

The redhead closed her eyes and just relaxed even more, loving the soft, warm, wonderful feelings. She felt herself hanging in a dream-like state, not asleep, but not quite awake either.

She heard the murmuring of Jamie's comforting voice and reassuring presence. Her hands were touching her so softly, caressing her and making her feel so good.

A part of her brain registered that those warm, comforting hands were starting to stray from her back, moving up to her shoulders and then slowly down onto her chest.

That part took notice when the hands began to trail down her sides, adding to the areas that were feeling the wonderful, comforting warm touch. It registered when the hands began to creep up a little and brush the sides of her breasts and though surprised, the fact that it felt so wonderful, stilled her worries.

Even when the hands ceased wandering so far and cupped and started concentrating solely on her breasts, massaging them gently with a feather-lite touch, she found she didn't really mind.

Part of her brain was telling her that maybe she should make her friend stop but a bigger part of her brain overruled the smaller part, telling it she'd never felt anything so wonderful.

Her eyes fluttered for a few moments when she felt soft warm lips brush her own in a soft, fleeting butterfly kiss and she moaned lowly.

"Is everything all right?" Jamie whispered, her breath caressing Ginny's face.

"It's wonderful," Ginny mumbled in reply.

Then the lips were back and lingered longer, making the redhead's head spin.

She jerked away, that little persistent part of her brain protesting that she was kissing a girl and should stop as she wasn't like that but the other part of her brain said, "It's Jamie, she'd never hurt us and it feels so good, so much better than when Neil had kissed us roughly and hurt us as he pawed our body."

No Jamie was treating her so much better, it felt so wonderful and while she didn't like girls, she loved Jamie. Jamie had never done anything to hurt her. She was the one who was always there for her, always encouraging her and supporting her.

"Do you want me to stop," Jamie asked when she felt Ginny pull back slightly.

Ginny paused, trying to put her chaotic thoughts in order. "I don't know," she whispered, trying to fight through the fog that seemed to fill her brain.

All through it she felt Jamie's warm presence, her gentle touch, the way her body was pressed close to hers and while she was sure her parents would tell her it was wrong, she found she didn't agree.

"I'll stop if you want me too," Jamie whispered tenderly.

In that instant Ginny knew what she wanted.

"No, don't stop, it feels so wonderful," she replied as she crashed her lips back on Jamie's.

The raven haired girl deepened the kiss and let her hands start to roam further, running from Ginny's breasts down across her abdomen, caressing along the belt of her skirt before heading back up to her breasts where she began to roll the redhead's now erect nipples between her fingers.

Ginny moaned deeply, her lips parting.

Jamie took advantage of the opportunity and slipped her tongue into Ginny's mouth, where it twisted and danced with the tongue it found there.

Ginny's moan deepened, if feeling Jamie's lips on hers was wonderful, having her french kiss her was so much better.

That guy, what's his name, had just crashed his lips to hers and forced his tongue inside, ravaging her mouth but this, this was so different, it was a wonderful, intricate dance, one that inflamed her and left her aching for so much more.

She gasped in surprise when she felt Jamie's hand slip inside the bottom of her blouse, softly caressing the skin it found there.

She felt the hand begin to withdraw at the sound of her gasp so she quickly covered it with her own hand, trapping it there, wanting it to remain.

"Are you sure, because I don't think I'll be able to stop," Jamie whispered.

"I don't want you to stop. It feels so good," Ginny whispered fervently in reply.

Jamie's lips returned to hers, kissing her more passionately and Ginny reveled in it, loving the way in made her feel.

Emboldened by Ginny's acceptance of what was happening, Jamie slowly began to undo the buttons of the redhead's blouse, exposing more and more of Ginny's soft, silky skin to her touch.

Ginny shrugged her shoulders, helping to remove her blouse and once it was off, she began to return the favor, unbuttoning Jamie's blouse and pushing it off.

Jamie gasped when her hand returned to Ginny's breasts, feeling the silky satin material of her bra.

"What are you wearing?" she asked with delight.

"I ah, bought special lingerie because . . . you know," she stammered as she blushed deeply, not wanting to say what she had planned.

""I have to see," Jamie cried excitedly, rolling away briefly to turn on the lamp on the nightstand.

Ginny dropped her gaze embarrassingly, unable to meet Jamie's eyes.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful, just like you are," Jamie breathed in awe.

Ginny's eyes darted up in surprise and briefly met Jamie's before she ducked her head once again.

Jamie tenderly reached out and using a couple of fingers under Ginny's chin, slowly forced her head back up until they were staring into one another's eyes.

"You are beautiful, never doubt that," she whispered warmly.

For the first time in her life, Ginny felt she truly was beautiful and she smiled warmly. "Thank you," she murmured shyly.

Jamie kissed her once again, softly and tenderly, letting her actions confirm what she had just said.

She ran her fingers lightly across the bra, loving the feeling of the silky material.

"May I?" she asked lowly, fingering the clasp.

Ginny felt her breath catch in her throat and nodded, unable to speak because of the emotions she was feeling. She gasped when she felt the cool air wash across her breasts, her nipples crinkling and making them ache.

"So beautiful," Jamie breathed as she studied Ginny's breasts for a moment, taken by their warm coral colored nipples and slightly darker areolas.

Ginny gasped again when she felt Jamie's hot, wet mouth capture one of her nipples and she groaned lowly at the wonderful sensation she felt.

"Oh yes. . . that's it. It feels so good," she moaned as her eyes fluttered shut, never before experiencing something so wonderful.

Jamie switched breasts, lavishing just as much attention to the second nipple as she had done the first. She brought her one hand up and began to play with the nipple and breast her mouth had just left.

Moaning, Ginny brought her hands up and began to massage her friend's breasts, wanting to return the favor of the wonderful feelings she was experiencing.

Jamie moaned her approval at what Ginny was doing, enjoying feeling some of what she was giving her friend and now lover.

She sucked the nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue, loving the way it hardened and grew in response to the attention it was receiving.

She reached down with her free hand and found the button on the side of Ginny's skirt. She popped it open and began to slowly work the zipper down, wanting to see and feel all the beautiful redhead had to offer.

Ginny lifted her hips, helping ease what Jamie was doing and once her skirt was down to her knees, she kicked it off.

Jamie lightly ran her hand over the matching panties and smiled. "You naughty girl," she teased.

Ginny opened her mouth to reply but right at that moment, Jamie ran her fingers over her slit and clitoris, making her moan deeply.

"You're so wet," Jamie whispered with a smile, pleased that she had been able to turn her friend on so much.

Ginny thrust her hips up, wanting to increase the pressure on her aching pussy, wanting to feel more of the wonderful sensations that Jamie was causing.

"Please," she begged.

The raven haired girl smiled as she moved her hand up and slid it under the material of Ginny's silky panties, lightly stroking her fingers down across her clit and along the soft folds of her dripping slit.

"Oh God . . . that. . . feels. . . so. . . good," Ginny moaned.

Jamie ran her fingers up and down, working them a little deeper each time, coating them with the redhead's sweet nectar.

Ginny was writhing under what she was feeling, wanting more.

"Please Jamie," she moaned.

Jamie smiled as she withdrew her fingers, causing Ginny to whimper at the loss.

"Patience, love," she whispered as she brought her fingers up to her mouth and slowly sucked them clean. She moaned lowly, loving the sweet taste, something she had yearned for for so long.

With her fingers clean, she gently grasped the top of Ginny's panties and slowly slid them down, exposing Ginny's most intimate treasure to her view.

"So beautiful," she murmured as she gaze on Ginny's pussy for the first time.

She smiled when she saw that the redhead had shaved the lower part of her pussy, leaving just a small tuft of her fiery pubic hair on her mons.

She lowered her head and inhaled, sighing as she took in her lover's sweet aroma.

Licking her lips, she slowly lowered her head until she covered Ginny's pussy with her mouth, giving it a tender kiss.

"OH God," Ginny cried as she felt Jamie's mouth cover her slit, giving it a soft, wonderful kiss.

Jamie shifted until she was laying between Ginny's splayed legs and she began to lick up and down her slit, gathering and drinking all the sweet nectar she could find.

Ginny began to moan continuously, lost in the wonderful sensations she was experiencing.

Jamie smiled smugly as she experienced one of her deepest fantasies. She ran her tongue up, gathering and swallowing some of the abundant nectar that was flowing out of her lover's pussy.

Arriving at the top, she licked and sucked at the now erect little nub of pleasure that she found there.

Ginny gasped as she thrust her hips up and she found she couldn't breath as the most intense pleasure she had ever felt thundered through her body. It seemed that every nerve ending was singing and crying out for more.

She took in a huge gulp of air, finally breathing once again.

"Oh fuck . . . oh fuck, Jamie," she yelled. "That's it . . . right there . . . please don't stop."

Jamie just kept on licking and sucking, having no intention of stopping. She was doing what she had dreamed of many nights as she had masturbated herself to orgasm and that's what she wanted to give Ginny, the most intense orgasm of her life.

Ginny reached down, fisting her fingers into Jamie's long lustrous raven locks and kept her head right where it was.

"Oh please . . . oh please, . . . oh . . . OH," Ginny pleaded.

Then suddenly she felt a torrent of pleasure explode from her clit. Her body tensed and she thrust her hips up hard, arching her back, frozen in place as the most unbelievable exquisite sensations she had ever experienced overwhelmed her.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed.

When it became too much, she collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard, her mind lost as the pleasure died down, leaving her limp but totally satiated.

Slowly she became aware of her surroundings again. She shivered as a small secondary orgasm rippled thought her and she moaned softly. She weakly grasped Jamie's one arm that she found and gave it a soft tug, urging her back up to where she could hold her.